infra

New player need info

Me and my friends we are thinking of starting here but on website or other sites i cant find info regarding how many players play here. I want to know if possible how well this server is populated. We play l2 classic skelth we are about 72 lvl but server has not more than maybe 600 active people, so if this one has around 1.5-2k players active it would be very interesting for us to come and play. 

Thank you in advance,

Infra

Hi, and welcome

there are a lot of bonus for new people, and there will be more on 2.0 , u can fast lvl to 40+

The server is really full of people, i started to play like 2 months ago and for example Execution Ground is crowded, and high lvl places are even more populated , hoy many people ? i don t know but i am sure there are more than 1k players and 2k at weekend 

i recommend u this server guys, unfortunantly the valentine events finish but u can do good money with the server events in the future 

PD: Excuse my english 

• Like 1

server is great and population seem to rise the last month or so

i think that with 2.0 patch -when it came out- more people will come

i play 7 months with some small breaks and its really fun for me

i was in Innova for some time and i came here.

Innova is nowhere near on how good this server is. L2classic.club is more professional and even more "official" than innova in greater sense. it has more people and less gold spammers. actualy here i see rarely goldspam message.

Leave innova and bring your friend here. you will not regret it. 

Edited by eXistenZ
  • Like 1

What boys above said. We don't know the exact numbers but if online number is your main only concern then I think you'll have a great time ^_^ 

Online numbers are very solid now but when 2.0 comes it's going to be a total golden age - I think many newbies are waiting for 2.0 and its achievement system and also many old people will be coming around again :P

But...

1 hour ago, eXistenZ said:

actualy here i see rarely goldspam message.

I think I'd argue that xD 

The huge issue here is that we don't have a Bot Report button. Right now when you spot a bot you need to a) make some evidence, screenshot and stuff b) create a forum account c) make a topic here in a special section. That's just too much work for most people to care. It's a shame really; some people argue would argue players would abuse it against enemies, but I disagree on that one - you aren't punishing the enemy, you're just punishing admins for having them to go through pointless reports, I simply don't think people would do that in any large scale, especially if they have limited Bot Report points (7 points per week IIRC)

5 hours ago, infra said:

Me and my friends we are thinking of starting here but on website or other sites i cant find info regarding how many players play here. I want to know if possible how well this server is populated. We play l2 classic skelth we are about 72 lvl but server has not more than maybe 600 active people, so if this one has around 1.5-2k players active it would be very interesting for us to come and play. 

Thank you in advance,

Infra

our online is bigger, but its not so crowded because we have 3 time zones.

Edited by driver

45 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

What boys above said. We don't know the exact numbers but if online number is your main only concern then I think you'll have a great time ^_^ 

Online numbers are very solid now but when 2.0 comes it's going to be a total golden age - I think many newbies are waiting for 2.0 and its achievement system and also many old people will be coming around again :P

But...

I think I'd argue that xD 

The huge issue here is that we don't have a Bot Report button. Right now when you spot a bot you need to a) make some evidence, screenshot and stuff b) create a forum account c) make a topic here in a special section. That's just too much work for most people to care. It's a shame really; some people argue would argue players would abuse it against enemies, but I disagree on that one - you aren't punishing the enemy, you're just punishing admins for having them to go through pointless reports, I simply don't think people would do that in any large scale, especially if they have limited Bot Report points (7 points per week IIRC)

i just compared it with innova. Innova all day i had goldspam messages here is the opposite. 

in innova server the bot report button had a limit in how many times you can use it so was useless and everyone print screened the RTM message and post it on forum like here. also here there is a discord chat (https://discordapp.com/invite/A8VdVKT) that you can say there about the RTM message with a print screen

Edited by eXistenZ

I see thank you all for the info, some more questions: 1) does stun work here like innova? perma stun without need for first stun to expire before using it again and keep player stunned infinitely? 2) as i noticed you need PA in order to use box etc does it worth making a main buffer? if yes which one you think counts more in terms of helping party but also exp good on its own ( in between pp,wc,bd ) 3) as its 1 the current server there no olympiad correct? 4)is there an offline shop? in case i make second account just for crafter?

we will prolly start here already online to check server out.

Happy hunting all :) 

1 yes you can cast stun on stun.

2 ill leave that up to the players to answer

3 there are not olympiads yet.

4 you can use offline shop fro free in giran harbor (market zone) or you can purchase a offline ticket from nostalgia npc in case you want to put offlineshop somewhere else.

welcome. have fun.

Thank you very much! excellent it is indeed at least buffs are active here not everyone making one for himself like innova cheers xD

5 minutes ago, InCashWeTrust said:

Hey all, We ( me and my 2 friend ) thinking starting on this server but then i saw this topic for new H5 server and now we dounbt start here or no :/ 

it's too risky imho 

your loss son. 

no idea why you say its too risky but its up to you and your friends. Either way. if you start, welcome. if you dont, good luck wherever you and your friends go.

10 minutes ago, infra said:

2) as i noticed you need PA in order to use box etc does it worth making a main buffer? if yes which one you think counts more in terms of helping party but also exp good on its own ( in between pp,wc,bd )

2) yes, it is worth to main a buffer. An active buffer is much more usefull than a box one, since you can also heal/cc more effectivly. Best examples are ol, wc, se in my opinion. Bladedancer is a good choice as well, and his utility comes from his debuffs and tankiness as well, not only from his dances ;) 

Also this classes are in high categories in the class change system service, which is great

5 minutes ago, San0 said:

your loss son. 

no idea why you say its too risky but its up to you and your friends. Either way. if you start, welcome. if you dont, good luck wherever you and your friends go.

Becouse server will lose active players to the new server it's obvious ) and dont tell me H5 and classic players are different and classic players dont play on h5 servers ) 

also administration trying grab more ppl for new servers not for old classic server. i can spend here 4-5 months just for exp and then play on empty server 300-400 ppl online 

P.S. and  sry for bad english xD

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cyane said:

2) yes, it is worth to main a buffer. An active buffer is much more usefull than a box one, since you can also heal/cc more effectivly. Best examples are ol, wc, se in my opinion. Bladedancer is a good choice as well, and his utility comes from his debuffs and tankiness as well, not only from his dances ;) 

Also this classes are in high categories in the class change system service, which is great

Depends who will be his main char. If we talking about supports as a main char I advise to make bish\sws\ee\bd.

go SE, melees will love u, and its good for trains, melee 1by1 pts, even for duo with melee (with haste pot)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, InCashWeTrust said:

Becouse server will lose active players to the new server it's obvious ) and dont tell me H5 and classic players are different and classic players dont play on h5 servers ) 

also administration trying grab more ppl for new servers not for old classic server. i can spend here 4-5 months just for exp and then play on empty server 300-400 ppl online 

P.S. and  sry for bad english xD

im doubt about that, why? becoz classic is like a new world comapred with H5, its like 2 totally different games actually, maybe some newcowers will go for H5, but LOL, those old hags who have been here for more than 6 months? nah, like hell they will, my clan doesnt even care about this h5 anymore

1 minute ago, qloc01 said:

maybe some newcowers will go for H5, but LOL, those old hags who have been here for more than 6 months? nah, like hell they will, my clan doesnt even care about this h5 anymore

w/o newcomers server will die in 2 monts max...

4 minutes ago, InCashWeTrust said:

w/o newcomers server will die in 2 monts max...

Lawl this server is online since last  octomber  people come and go as long administration take care of server and people got dialy pvp nothing is dead.

11 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Lawl this server is online since last  octomber  people come and go as long administration take care of server and people got dialy pvp nothing is dead.

not last October. its online since October 2 years ago xD

2 hours ago, infra said:

Is PP not worth the time?

Apart from having almost all buffs(what makes him already a good box), he seems to have a good(but not best) active potential through heals, roots, mystic inmunity in "key" moments, and mass fear, but i think no one has experiment that tactics enough yet, so dont know how effective it can be. Closely, same can be said about active shilen elders. Shilen elders can root oponents, and stigma targets which greatly boost mele parties, but is something that is not being "exploited" lets say, cause they are mostly used as just boxed classes

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 1