Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

L2 Classic Club - target practice - (8)

42 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

What are you talking about? 1hour ago you got wrecked 2 parties vs 2 parties in loa , while you had a 75-76 party and your both parties had castle cp , we had 1 death ROFL

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A NOOB YOU ARE!
2 VS 3  AND ALL YOUR PTS DIED/PR 1 VS 1 I HAVE THEM ALL RECORDED!
LIAR! KEEP SUCKING!

This guy has serious problems, its so difficult for u to admit that we rekt u easily?

for legiana enjoy ur own reality, for the rest who enjoyed the pvp gf, it was a good one =)

Just now, Legiana said:

LIAR! KEEP SUCKING!

Predicted this answer in our ts channel

9 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

Predicted this answer in our ts channel

Just got +4 pvp solo vs couples who is gonna be next hmmmm Modoy AFK in GK as always waiting for a 50 lvl war to gang him...
And you guys still in forum ...... not much of a challenge as always

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

rare caption of legendary creature out of its usual hunting habit (wrecked instead of wrecking)

4 PTS vs 1 oh... and before I die there count how many pvps I got but oooh... somehow you do not have that footage... ofc :)
Now stay in GK aden and keep sucking the lolipop I gave you GN all losers you have permission to exp.

if u meant "doing 1 FC and failing to kill EE" then yes, this story was exactly as u described :) still

RIP, WHAT A NOOB, HAHA, L2P, I WRECK U EVERYTIME, STOP DYING, DONT RUN /legiana mode off 

2 hours ago, Legiana said:

Thats because war PR/Bsoe before even fight starts and in most fights we are being ganged and win.
But none of you comments the beating your ally recieves in fair fights or sometimes when we are outnumbered and win.
I am hunting whole CPs and kill members while I am alone and thats what makes me more threat than whole CP of yours that PRs in every pvp.

Never saw you on battlefield maybe you will call your strong CP 9v9 some other cp and show how they PR from u? Oh w8 :( darkpussy ally bsoe again!!! Follow your bsoe Jesus Juan!!

59 minutes ago, Legiana said:

LIAR! KEEP SUCKING!

4035231259cb7826dc503763b434960a6bf45050

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Legiana said:

4 PTS vs 1 oh... and before I die there count how many pvps I got but oooh... somehow you do not have that footage... ofc :)
Now stay in GK aden and keep sucking the lolipop I gave you GN all losers you have permission to exp.

Boy-I-Dont-Know-How-You-Managed-That-Fun

• Like 1

Last time I saw you, you were running away from me   BS----> Aden
You can go F yourself too only way to beat Legiana is to bring a whole pt (oh w8 a sec in the video 1 whole pt is running once more away from me)
Make them 2!

Bitch-Please-I-Am-Fabulous-Funny-Monkey-

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Legiana said:

LIAR! KEEP SUCKING!

Show me your fraps , here is ours :)

u have 7077hp with boa+song of vitality

u have 4154hp without +hp buffs          

according to l2wiki :

song of vitality(30%) + boa(max lvl 35%) = 65%

that means u get 2923 as 65%

so 100% in this case should be ~4500hp, but u have 4154(and may be your set is +6 or more)

that means hp bonus is 70%,not 65

who is wrong here, l2wiki or me?

btw necromancer as a tanker is a good idea)

37 minutes ago, sharpnipple said:

according to l2wiki :

so 100% in this case should be ~4500hp, but u have 4154(and may be your set is +6 or more)

U make my head heart at 6 am bro, but i did the math and it's the correct amout of hp when you factor the bonus from my set, the problem with your math is that song of vitality is calculated from your total hp and not your base one.

Edited by BlackJack

12 hours ago, Legiana said:

We f..k you all everyday 24/7 deal with it, still cannot beat us.

I guess that each one of us is free to live in his own world. :D

I thought you use the term "monkey" for scummers.

For movie - strange moment with sws&es - u turning away when ES started to shoot you with 1st prof skills - that could not hurt u.

Nevertheless, BlackJack - it's funny to blame a person for tanking when u yourself tanking with robe (or glad). Also, cannot see anything interesting with ganking party vs farm party in these frapses.

8 hours ago, sharpnipple said:

according to l2wiki :

obviously you are wrong because hp is calculated this way (4154- (set bonus hp))*1,3*1,35. You calculate it this way (4154- (set bonus hp))*(1,3+1,35).

Learn math bro, percents (%) are being teached around 4 year of elementary school.. :/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

I thought you use the term "monkey" for scummers.

For movie - strange moment with sws&es - u turning away when ES started to shoot you with 1st prof skills - that could not hurt u.

Nevertheless, BlackJack - it's funny to blame a person for tanking when u yourself tanking with robe (or glad). Also, cannot see anything interesting with ganking party vs farm party in these frapses.

The term has a wide definition - I like to use it for people whose english is incomprehensible.

Ganking party? This is our normal setup. I posted those frapses because he literally died in LoA and came to this thread and said he destroyed and said this:

17 hours ago, Legiana said:

LIAR! KEEP SUCKING!

I present you Blackjack at 5am on a lonely saturday night celebrating after finally finishing rendering and uploading a fraps to show his full active CP killing mixed parties with boxes:

gordonerdcomputadorlanche4bb04.jpg 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RealTalk said:

I present you Blackjack at 5am on a lonely saturday night celebrating after finally finishing rendering and uploading a fraps to show his full active CP killing mixed parties with boxes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

1 hour ago, RealTalk said:

@BlackJack bro why you are so mad in this picture?

6 hours ago, RealTalk said:

Actually i uploaded the fraps, because legiana called me a liar. Maybe if you could read, you'd see this. From those 2 fights i can clearly see awaken demon's party is in their full people, i can't comment on scheherezada since they have different prime and i don't know every single members of their party. What makes you think we didn't have boxes? oh wait the bias. Btw yes this is me on the picture , i got so fat from drinking your salty tears.

28 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

Time For Drama :ph34r:

thats another clan, these guys arguing are from adidas clan, not huehue :D