Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

L2 Classic Club - target practice - (8)

8 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

the world is doomed if that individual is older than 14

Btw finally I watched this video and I think I am done for today, don't want to log in today maybe. Don't realize what this video about and what is this target practice?? Shoot on run targets ? Gg.

PS. Good fights yesterday in ABG keep on rekting this Zerg :) hope will do it every day ;) ty for help.

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva
  • Like 1

On 4 марта 2017 г. at 7:42 PM, Rizos said:

The best part is that ur convinced that you are good player and did good movie :D. I thought ur so self confident to post such trash, but i found out that u rly believe you are good and wining 5v2 is big achievement for you so you put it into movie :D

I miss Rizo our old fight in BS/sos even w/o buffs rekting ppl higher lvl then we were :D I hope you will make another good PR movie to show this retarded monkey how to play archer class.

/Juan you will be in our heart forever <333

On 3/4/2017 at 8:17 PM, BlackJack said:

Show me your fraps , here is ours :)

Another point of view just in case (WL FTW):

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

pls, no, dont tell me u are clicking skills with mouse, ok, click buffs and sh1t, but not quick spear, pls

I have this mouse (this mouse's software is SHIT btw, I don't recommend it), all skills are in the side buttons in addition to some macros (like potions).

Sometimes I spam both, the side button and skill bar, when I get carried away :D

Edited by Pelocho

Why every slavic ape here like stiba judge and hate movies from other guys? LMAO apes, the weather up there is freezing your brain everyday and makes you react like a monkey.. IF YOU DONT LIKE ANOTHERS GUY MOVIE DONT WATCH IT!!! Try to act like a human even if u are an ape. Stupid clown...

On 7 марта 2017 г. at 8:04 PM, Capone said:

Why every slavic ape here like stiba judge and hate movies from other guys? LMAO apes, the weather up there is freezing your brain everyday and makes you react like a monkey.. IF YOU DONT LIKE ANOTHERS GUY MOVIE DONT WATCH IT!!! Try to act like a human even if u are an ape. Stupid clown...

Ty for demon dagger ape

On 7. 3. 2017 at 6:04 PM, Capone said:

7 hours ago, Capone said:

Np son stick it in ur ass ?

1st post: emo kid try play on big momy boy 

2nd post: some other hit kids broken heart, we can see amazing and so much adult reaction ?

I say true about this video. It was thrash, so i say it. Deal with it.

Im proud freedom slavic guy, mix from 1/2czech, 1/4polish and 1/4ukrainan, atheist. So problem than im not slave some imagined religion or murderous dictator? :D

On 7. 3. 2017 at 6:04 PM, Capone said:

Good to know who i will never help ingame.