Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

L2 Classic Club - target practice - (8)

I never see worst movie maker, totaly without some idea, stupid music(boters Fishfood can help u, i dont like him, but he can put rly good music).

I want back Soils gank videos. Soil has sometimes funny moments. Your videos are totaly about shi.t as all your pt. U and Cleef r rly useless archers. I hope than Moday is working on part 2.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I never see worst movie maker, totaly without some idea, stupid music(boters Fishfood can help u, i dont like him, but he can put rly good music).

Your videos are totaly about shi.t as all your pt. U and Cleef r rly useless archers. I hope than Moday is working on part 2.

Just like this, i hoped if i ignore Legiana videos he wont be posting more, i was wrong.

Cleef is worst archer l2classic.club but seems Legiana is fighting for his position hard.

• Like 1

Stiba calling other archers useless.. what world are we living in ??? Leave forum and go back to FG dude... 

The music is really nice, dont know why you'd cry about that. Roy Jones Jr ftw :D 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, datplays said:

Just like this, i hoped if i ignore Legiana videos he wont be posting more, i was wrong.

Cleef is worst archer l2classic.club but seems Legiana is fighting for his position hard.

Naah. Yesterday I was on pvp with a glad from his allies, and xxxGrossxxx pt came. And instead they focus on me, they stunned the ally glad hahahahahaha And more, they PR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

why is the name "target practic"? song is just fine, at least it reminded me of video from JustPaul which had sick targeting skill ^^ about frapses, i recommend gathering more material before making video, not putting every action u had straight into movie, because only decent pvp in this video is 4vs4 with Fun guys at BS ramp

also i noticed unless last videos, on this ones u lower your hp before fight (which is + since your last video, maybe its because u have castle cp now)
still, showing fights where u got 3 archers+bd+ee vs 2 archers is kinda dumb, sort the frapses next time and think before putting material

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

I hope than Moday is working on part 2.

its modOy, and dont tell me its typo because "o" and "a" are on totally different sides of keyboard :D also i am not planning to do another solo pvp video, because it wouldnt bring anything new, and since ppl got bored already on last one, it would have no purpose and considering i dont have pt atm, next video will be probably olympiad one, which will be who knows when

4 minutes ago, Legiana said:

We f..k you all everyday 24/7 deal with it, still cannot beat us.

thats not what cleef with active BD said when they fought me on self buffs yday, while after cleef death BD bsoe spam

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

thats not what cleef with active BD said when they fought me on self buffs yday, while after cleef death BD bsoe spam

Last time I saw you, you were running away from me   BS----> Aden
You can go F yourself too only way to beat Legiana is to bring a whole pt (oh w8 a sec in the video 1 whole pt is running once more away from me)
Make them 2!

Just now, Legiana said:

Last time I saw you, you were running away from me   BS----> Aden

proof or never happened

Just now, MoDoy said:

proof or never happened

Hey take this proof DeeeD and shove it deep where it belongs Modoy's ---->     (_____Y_____)

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Looks like we have new server monkey named Legiana :DDDDDD. Hello monkey, need banana?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWWQfSwmb45yhVEAdrGF1

And who are you? the bananas provider?   here   get a fatal ( ooops! hurt! +1PvP)

Monkey get real. Every1 makes fun of you after watching ur pathetic movies. Only your allies try to be nice to you :D. Keep going i like to watch comedys. I think its safe to say you are the worst movie maker on the entire server ;). You cant imagine how much fun we had on ts cos of you :D

Edited by Rizos

The best part is that ur convinced that you are good player and did good movie :D. I thought ur so self confident to post such trash, but i found out that u rly believe you are good and wining 5v2 is big achievement for you so you put it into movie :D

8 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I find it hard to believe there is a worse archer player than Cleef, but you surely make a strong case.

last time i saw those 2, in 2 different pvp they was in front of all their ally in mass pvp. they are my heroes..

• Like 1

maxresdefault.jpg
Bunch of Julians xD
Thats a picture of how your clans and alliances go to gang/exp (EE for PR? check, CH Bsoes? check, Bsoes? check)

35 minutes ago, driver said:

last time i saw those 2, in 2 different pvp they was in front of all their ally in mass pvp. they are my heroes..

Dunno man cleef is pretty skilled he did 14k to me in that pvp 4-5 days ago around loa fort.

Just now, BlackJack said:

Dunno man cleef is pretty skilled he did 14k to me in that pvp 4-5 days ago around loa fort.

dunno, i saw him tanking.

Cmon guys this is beeing harsh. Every video people make is a effort on getting our server out there for people to know our comunity and to join us on server, there is no need to trash talk between sides in forum. Anyway i'm pretty sure i am the worste filmaker in comunity that don't even edits videos. hahahahahah :-D (all i can say is everyone plays as they like.) Keep up the good work and bring more videos. We used to have so many movie makers and now it feels like people are not creating them anymore. ^_^

Edited by Baluu
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Cmon guys this is beeing harsh. Every video people make is a effort on getting our server out there for people to know our comunity and to join us on server, there is no need to trash talk between sides in forum. Anyway i'm pretty sure i am the worste filmaker in comunity that don't even edits videos. hahahahahah :-D (all i can say is everyone plays as they like.) Keep up the good work and bring more videos. We used to have so many movie makers and now it feels like people are not creating them anymore. ^_^

well It takes time to make a movie , I have material for 4-5 10min movies but it's would take me too much time doing it , that I could spend playing u know. Also most ppl try to put good material to promote the server, not crap like this ganking 5vs2 etc :D

23 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

well It takes time to make a movie , I have material for 4-5 10min movies but it's would take me too much time doing it , that I could spend playing u know. Also most ppl try to put good material to promote the server, not crap like this ganking 5vs2 etc :D

Thats because war PR/Bsoe before even fight starts and in most fights we are being ganged and win.
But none of you comments the beating your ally recieves in fair fights or sometimes when we are outnumbered and win.
I am hunting whole CPs and kill members while I am alone and thats what makes me more threat than whole CP of yours that PRs in every pvp.

22 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Thats because war PR/Bsoe before even fight starts and in most fights we are being ganged and win.
But none of you comments the beating your ally recieves in fair fights or sometimes when we are outnumbered and win.
I am hunting whole CPs and kill members while I am alone and thats what makes me more threat than whole CP of yours that PRs in every pvp.

What are you talking about? 1hour ago you got wrecked 2 parties vs 2 parties in loa , while you had a 75-76 party and your both parties had castle cp , we had 1 death ROFL