Sign in to follow this  
paprastas

TotallyToxic Clan

2 hours ago, SOiL said:

Honor has nothing to do again with something like, 9 guys joined you in def AQ and we hunt them down even in EV, that has nothing to do with honor.
I'll tell you an example of honor, we were on ABG tp spawn and wild Demoss appeared, we didn't spawn kill him, we let him go which nobody of you could do this.

Now I saw you still using vigazerk which means you don't even know what zerg means and you just using itwhile you had 7 people more than us. 160 perks + 57 ES = 217 people and we had 210 (With boxes on cc ofc) aaaand your leader started creating the zerg 4 months ago. Chinese-ES got castle but your whole 2 alliances don't, DAMN

We need CHINA and ES ally to be somehow equal with you, and you think if you have 1 big ally like this, you're not a zerg? Brain dead.
PS: HONOR BRO, you could 9v9, but you prefer to chicken out to abg spawn spot, and call some lowbies to protect your ass

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

We need CHINA and ES ally to be somehow equal with you, and you think if you have 1 big ally like this, you're not a zerg? Brain dead.
PS: HONOR BRO, you could 9v9, but you prefer to chicken out to abg spawn spot, and call some lowbies to protect your ass

9 on 9 maked this way - somebody pm and arrange the time for 9 on 9, then on time - it happens. U cannot claim that ppl reject 9on9 if u just came to loa\abg and farm party regroup with the others to defend ABG.

Or I need to explain what is the difference between farm party and gank party?

Half of your posts contains some propaganda bullsh1t. Seriously guys, is everything SO bad? Looks like so...

10 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

9 on 9 maked this way - somebody pm and arrange the time for 9 on 9, then on time - it happens. U cannot claim that ppl reject 9on9 if u just came to loa\abg and farm party regroup with the others to defend ABG.

except the thing soil pt was fighting vs us before that happened, we caught them once solo, other fights were soil cp+absolute vs uchiha cp, they even changed some ppl in soil pt because before they were probably boxed or not full, but they had like 3 next/different ppl when they run from us to spawn so absolute can help them

and soil cp is not farming in abg, so they certainly are not there with farm pt, its not like we got them by surprise, they knew we were in abg because we fought them before, they took more ppl to their pt so they are not boxed, and then u say its FARM pt? pls

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SOiL said:

I'll tell you an example of honor, we were on ABG tp spawn and wild Demoss appeared, we didn't spawn kill him, we let him go which nobody of you could do this.
N

Im pleased now... really.

Killing is just part of game. War is war -  no matter if im in whole party or just single one and get killed. I died from war. Thats all. 

All You guys cry all the time. Zerg this, zerg that, he zerg, vigizerg, perquzerg. Arent U tired of that already? Just admit it all allys have their meatshields, lets face it: wildatheart isnt anything beside that, same in our side. My clan and totaly toxic were merged into perkunas to do such a priviliged function in a time:P We didnt have any chance to make same levels as clans that started to play here earlier. We all choose our sides and deal with consequences. Simple as that. And in every single siege we have +/- equal numbers. but numbers are not everything. 

Edited by Demosek
  • Like 2

Just now, kktnxbye said:

Or I need to explain what is the difference between farm party and gank party?

Half of your posts contains some propaganda bullsh1t. Seriously guys, is everything SO bad? Looks like so...

Lol, maybe if you guys play like a clan system prolly yes. But i'm playing as a cp, so i have same chars on farm/gank. And I'm talking to HONOR cp not to you, they are playing as cp also.
PS:Or I need to explain what is the difference between CP  and clan ?

Omg, dont you realize that Vigi ppl come to abg to defend their low lvls from 70+ ganks and thats doesnt mean they are ready to honest 9on9? 90% of cases i see Soil in half of the party or even less in ABG. Purpose of them not to make fun for you but defend ally's low lvls farm. Episode you pointed out (as i remember) was already explaned - that was not honor cp.

There is only one way to proove balls - have usual gvg in colleseum for several times. It always been this way, dunno why all this implications.

NWM, you can continue to pr your balls, but almost every evening i see them smashed in abg.

Just now, kktnxbye said:

Omg, dont you realize that Vigi ppl come to abg to defend their low lvls from 70+ ganks and thats doesnt mean they are ready to honest 9on9? 90% of cases i see Soil in half of the party or even less in ABG. Purpose of them not to make fun for you but defend ally's low lvls farm. Episode you pointed out (as i remember) was already explaned - that was not honor cp.

There is only one way to proove balls - have usual gvg in colleseum for several times. It always been this way, dunno why all this implications.

NWM, you can continue to pr your balls, but almost every evening i see them smashed in abg.

1)They were 9ppl, and only pistolas was missing
2)Protecting lowbies? Lol we we're hunting for them, not lowbies we run strightly for soil. And he chicken out to ab spot, and your mighty absolute clan appeared in 3min to protect hes ass
3)NWM, you need to buy glasses

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

they had 8 active ppl in pt? while uchiha played on bishop instead of his archer (played bp in pvp for first time that day), and the moment we saw each other pts in like 2k range, after s/d they just straight run to spawn where absolute guys started to pop in? :D 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Myrtan said:

You must be blind or utterly retarded. Players that are pked by us are WARS no matter if we see wartag or no. We not pking randoms like anathema, whos excuse is always when we ask answer is always "ally policy" Are u idiot rly that hypocrite? Wild at Heart never pk without reason. But we remember people who started with us and simply we pay back. You must have really hard life bcs all you do on this forum is QQ about Dark Legion who kicked ur asses so hard so you have been forced to kiss th3mage's butt for alliance. 

Are you this Murciu glad who's catching 5k in face ? No sorry I am not talking to nonames, buy buy. Recruit more pussies and stay wild at Zerg... Last 3 hours in abg seems like you smash us hard... Uahaahahah ... Damn this cancers ..

5 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

This evening you smash only ur asses , as yestarday and day befor it... Oh dear cancer ...

On 6/3/2017 at 6:56 PM, UchihaMadara said:

1)They were 9ppl, and only pistolas was missing
2)Protecting lowbies? Lol we we're hunting for them, not lowbies we run strightly for soil. And he chicken out to ab spot, and your mighty absolute clan appeared in 3min to protect hes ass
3)NWM, you need to buy glasses

Are you talking about when? Pistolas is not in honor CP, vigilance is not honor cp. Honor CP completed 1 month ago 9/9 people and tankadin is on army duty so wtf are you talking about? Last time we were 9/9 in abg it was when I was 66 lvl. Killing a party without bishop or mixed people on it, doesn't mean you killed my party.
At last stop throwing bullshiets in forum all the time. I was asking people for 9v9 but nobody wanted, so don't coming here saying I chickened out while I was with no party.

On 6/3/2017 at 0:44 PM, MoDoy said:

finally soil can brag about owning castle, was quite long time since last time, huh?

hmmm no?

9 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Are you talking about when? Pistolas is not in honor CP, vigilance is not honor cp. Honor CP completed 1 month ago 9/9 people and tankadin is on army duty so wtf are you talking about? Last time we were 9/9 in abg it was when I was 66 lvl. Killing a party without bishop or mixed people on it, doesn't mean you killed my party.
At last stop throwing bullshiets in forum all the time. I was asking people for 9v9 but nobody wanted, so don't coming here saying I chickened out while I was with no party.

ok, so u say u dont have your full pt for LONG time, and that was not your pt, then with who exactly u want to 9vs9? or then u will bring random ppl from vigilance u will chose and call them "honor cp" at that moment? :D its hilarious man, u even changed setups during the day to have full activity, u failed with warriors so u changed useless destro for freaking sorceror which can 2 shot our archers

46 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ok, so u say u dont have your full pt for LONG time, and that was not your pt, then with who exactly u want to 9vs9? or then u will bring random ppl from vigilance u will chose and call them "honor cp" at that moment? :D its hilarious man, u even changed setups during the day to have full activity, u failed with warriors so u changed useless destro for freaking sorceror which can 2 shot our archers

hm?

so why do u even ask for 9vs9 when ur cp doesnt even have 9 ppl? i guess u cannot fill basic requirements to do the fight :D 

12 hours ago, SOiL said:

mhm, SexPistol not a bp anymore, mhm.

On 6.03.2017 at 11:34 PM, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Are you this Murciu glad who's catching 5k in face ? No sorry I am not talking to nonames, buy buy. Recruit more pussies and stay wild at Zerg... Last 3 hours in abg seems like you smash us hard... Uahaahahah ... Damn this cancers ..

OMG, ive read many topics on this forum and in basicaly every topic I see u raging about Soil, honor cp, dark legion. Tell me? What lead you to such hate? personal problems? why did you even crawl out of ur cave you mongol or should I say "attention wh0re"?

Edited by Myrtan

10 hours ago, UchihaMadara said:

mhm, SexPistol not a bp anymore, mhm.

Sexpistol most of times is a box of koukou or me because is working on your prime time, you were lucky on this. ;) 

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

OMG, ive read many topics on this forum and in basicaly every topic I see u raging about Soil, honor cp, dark legion. Tell me? What lead you to such hate? personal problems? why did you even crawl out of ur cave you mongol or should I say "attention wh0re"?

Doesn't change the think you are random glad for 2 nukes making hue hue derp derp here. And if you are talking about things you have no clue about .. Plz go back to wild at Zerg and farm top spot ABG with 2-10 pts then when 1 pt is coming PR Bsoe again .

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

1 hour ago, SOiL said:

Sexpistol most of times is a box of koukou or me because is working on your prime time, you were lucky on this. ;) 

Boxed bishop for honor CP 

/special delivery 

13 hours ago, SOiL said:

You think, you only special one with boxes here? I was playing our bp myself.
PS: SexPistol was running himself, not on follow

1 minute ago, UchihaMadara said:

You think, you only special one with boxes here? I was playing our bp myself.
PS: SexPistol was running himself, not on follow

Well I thought you were a smart guy, you can guess why he was running himself

On ‎08‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 11:29 PM, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Doesn't change the think you are random glad for 2 nukes making hue hue derp derp here. And if you are talking about things you have no clue about .. Plz go back to wild at Zerg and farm top spot ABG with 2-10 pts then when 1 pt is coming PR Bsoe again .

Lol you are seriously fcked up. Look how much I care that level 70 can kill lvl 60+ in two/three hits. Lmao, I see you have some psychical problems and everywhere you see "zerg" I dont know, maybe you need some special treatment bro? Our clan is maximum 10 people online each day so pls stop bullshitting. Accepting 1092069296 Chinas to Alliance, and allying your Enemies "ES" isnt going "full zerg mode" right? What a pathetic hypocrite.

30 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Lol you are seriously fcked up. Look how much I care that level 70 can kill lvl 60+ in two/three hits. Lmao, I see you have some psychical problems and everywhere you see "zerg" I dont know, maybe you need some special treatment bro? Our clan is maximum 10 people online each day so pls stop bullshitting. Accepting 1092069296 Chinas to Alliance, and allying your Enemies "ES" isnt going "full zerg mode" right? What a pathetic hypocrite.

Doesn't change the fact you make tp to ABG with 6 pts vs 1... And it doesn't matter for you that such amount of 60 is strong vs 70.. But you are still dumb. Ok Gl hf. Make PR great again.

but you are sooooo brave glady at ABG coming vs 55 lvls stunning them under train.. So plz .. Common go to your wild at garbage clan and leave your statements like "hypocrite" there. 

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva