Sign in to follow this  
Isoroku

SSD promo! For your own business or savings!

Hello! 

Do you want to make some money? Or maybe you just want to save money for better weapon? Start SSD trading or just buy SSD cheaper!

AmberGold Company is selling  packages of atleast 50k SSD for 10a each. You can sell them for 11a each! You can earn no less than 50k on each package! Or even 100k! Or you just saved that money, because you bought SSD for 10a, not 11a!

Mail to AmberGold, write how many SSD you want and wait for your SSD with paymant request!

AmberGold Company -  Only best cash and products for our customers!

Edited by Isoroku
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Isoroku said:

Hello! 

Do you want to make some money? Or maybe you just want to save money for better weapon? Start SSD trading or just buy SSD cheaper!

AmberGold Company is selling  packages of atleast 50k SSD for 10a each. You can sell them for 11a each! You can earn no less than 50k on each package! Or even 100k! Or you just saved that money, because you bought SSD for 10a, not 11a!

Mail to AmberGold, write how many SSD you want and wait for your SSD with paymant request!

AmberGold Company -  Only best cash and products for our customers!

Maybe cooperate and make SSC market as well?

I'm too low at level for SSC now, but if you are SSC crafter, we can do that: I will give 10% of income from sold SSD, and you will give me 10% of income from sold SSC. I think that is good deal :D