Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Dajtovillage daily pvp 1.0

10 hours ago, Venu89 said:

Ehm bro your pt is 74+.....................

Well guys nerf pls transfer pain is ridiculous...

yeah so op , its not like u are 4 parties and can kill the pet.

On 07.03.2017 at 10:19 AM, Venu89 said:

Ehm bro your pt is 74+.....................

Well guys nerf pls transfer pain is ridiculous...

bd 76, ee and necro are 74. rest are 72 and less.

not really good fights, its just the opponents are a herd of sheep. well even i know that all those tags that die in movie are the darkeye zerg meat shield.

10 hours ago, fishfood said:

LOL is this what vigi has become? I am disappointed. 

Yup, these are sad times for vigi in european time zone, all 70+ CPs are gone, what's left are 6x PVE meatshield parties vs 72-76 gank parties / CPs + their untagged/Anathema meatshield the entire prime time :D 

God bless RoK and SM for owning the asian hours,  at least someone still representing "vigi" in this server, :)  OH OH OH. 

3 hours ago, driver said:

bd 76, ee and necro are 74. rest are 72 and less.

TIL Oppa, enchantss and dhemon are 72-.. Or is Rizo 72- ? Guess it doesn't matter if you are talking about this party or his actually CP, in both cases you are wrong and forgetting people. And those are just the ones we can see in top 100, no needs for lies :S 

1 hour ago, RealTalk said:

Yup, these are sad times for vigi in european time zone, all 70+ CPs are gone, what's left are 6x PVE meatshield parties vs 72-76 gank parties / CPs + their untagged/Anathema meatshield the entire prime time :D 

God bless RoK and SM for owning the asian hours,  at least someone still representing "vigi" in this server, :)  OH OH OH. 

TIL Oppa, enchantss and dhemon are 72-.. Or is Rizo 72- ? Guess it doesn't matter if you are talking about this party or his actually CP, in both cases you are wrong and forgetting people. And those are just the ones we can see in top 100, no needs for lies :S 

rok and sm are high lvl because all server life till china came there was nobody there playing.

well, i was talking about that party in 1st pvp, but you will be shocked when you will find out that uchihaitachi party average lvl is 70.6( daj and rizos are from this cp)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Vigi gone ?where are they where are no lifer partys OU MAI GONT!! Where am i?

below the ramp from shamans hill in BS

5 hours ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

With ribos.. W8ing us for PR: bsoe

I got bar fulll of bsoe and 3 EE rdy for PR
Cant handle you, you are too much for me i propably leave server cant take this anymore.....:(
P.S Nerf perkunas

42 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Cant handle you, you are too much for me i propably leave server cant take this anymore.....:(
P.S Nerf perkunas

55 lvl guys made a movie called "zerg ally gangs", was so funny to watch :)) you were present, a couple of bsoe from your majesty.

the funniest was when greenlight wrote that 55 lvl mages hit hard and after this he said he is from honor cp - the elite of this server.

p.s. i dont play a while, but watching last movies it looks sad around there :)

1 hour ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

P.S Nerf perkunas

you lied , you have 3 EE's to PR,proof:

Edited by BlackJack

7 hours ago, driver said:

55 lvl guys made a movie called "zerg ally gangs", was so funny to watch :)) you were present, a couple of bsoe from your majesty.

the funniest was when greenlight wrote that 55 lvl mages hit hard and after this he said he is from honor cp - the elite of this server.

p.s. i dont play a while, but watching last movies it looks sad around there :)

There is a new series called Legion,greenlight could easily be the main char but w/o the powers.

7 hours ago, Warpole said:

There is a new series called Legion,greenlight could easily be the main char but w/o the powers.

i didnt get the joke, but i know even in your clan people think green is newb