VeganViking

High level trolls in farming zones

Greetings.

In the price of sounding like a crybaby, this is becoming a serious issue. I am a level 37 palus knight and for the past three days I am trying to farm in AI with my party. Each day, there's this 60ish level DE archer thats equipped with no grade bow (player name: Zyk), stunning and trolling our farm. Now, I wouldn't say a thing if he was close to our level and we actually have a chance to take him down but with his level being too high, even if all 9 of us hitting him, he just takes us down one by one. We don't have all day to play like him, as normal people we have to go to work and take care of stuff. 

What I want to know is, are there any plans to implement some sort of a system to forbid high level players going to low level hunting zones? I am literally at the same exp numbers I was 3 days ago. 

Up until 39 you can get buff of protection on newbie guide NPC. With the buff, you cannot be attacked by a player 10+ lvls higher than you.

Unfortunately, classic has the stupid mechanic that allows you to drop equipped items when dying to mobs. And people abuse it hard. You'll get even more pissed at 50+ when you try to aoe in EV and a few certain asshole SKs come to LS you.

edit: sadly, i think you can only get the buff in starting villages. Lasts 1 hour from what i remember.

Edited by RealTalk

Just now, RealTalk said:

Up until 39 you can get buff of protection on newbie NPC. With the buff, you cannot be attacked by a player 10+ lvls higher than you.

Unfortunately, classic has the stupid mechanic that allows you to drop equipped items when dying to mobs. And people abuse it hard. You'll get even more pissed at 50+ when you try to aoe in EV and a few certain asshole SKs come to LS you.

Good point, I was told about this level protection but it still doesn't do good as this guy still continues attacking the others in my party and I alone can't do shiet with all the mobs on my ass. 

You're also absolutely right about it. I wouldn't be mad about it if we had anything worthy of dropping lol. Even the 40 levels in my party are still with low-cost d grades. He literally has nothing to gain and fully equipped for the sole purpose of trolling. Even if I manage to get him PK, he bsoes. If I call some high level guy from other clan, no one wants to camp us all day long, I wouldn't expect them to anyway. 

I always wondered why they never considered removing this "feature" that only exists to make people log off/quit the server. But who am i to decide what they make custom and what they dont touch.

After 40 there really isnt much you can do other than farm another time or just go farm in some crappier place.. new players can hardly find any protection from high levels :( , If you just play a few hours per day, around the same time, and it happens everyday you are doomed.

I knew people who would keep their best gear in warehouse and farm with crappier lower grade because of this.

6 minutes ago, RealTalk said:

I always wondered why they never considered removing this "feature" that only exists to make people log off/quit the server. But who am i to decide what they make custom and what they dont touch.

After 40 there really isnt much you can do other than farm another time or just go farm in some crappier place.. new players can hardly find any protection from high levels :( , If you just play a few hours per day, around the same time, and it happens everyday you are doomed.

I knew people who would keep their best gear in warehouse and farm with crappier lower grade because of this.

Indeed. Sadly we'll wait for the update and meantime wait for improvements. We have literally no choice but leaving. I wonder if these ruskies would enjoy eachother's company in a ghost server. 

Back in the day, people had decency. Even the worst kind of people wanted to help lowbies as they knew what it'd become if they did not. Such a beautiful game being destroyed by mindless pricks. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, VeganViking said:

Literally minutes after I made this thread, we got trolled by some other guy, the same way and this random dude PM's me this. 

It's like the saying you know, playing chess with a god damn pigeon. 

Shot00004.bmp

100% legiana

wasnt the protection buff working like higher lvl chars cannot kill u, but they still can attack u? (like they can take u down to 1 hp, but they cannot kill u), because if this is the case, then its even worse than w/o buff, because he can just attack u to 1 HP and stun after = 100% drop

Actually l2 was always this way. There were PK clans who cleared noob locs 10times a day. There were a rat clans who stun under mobs, who insult u and make u PK them (and after some high lvl chars are logged) and etc.

Now you have tens of locs for exp, protection buff till 40 for 2hours, pk clearing even without quest. You have D grade free armor which cannot be dropped.

U complaining that the easiest place for aoe is trolled - so try some other locs! U can make duo (tank+mage) and do aoe on x1 mobs. 

Also u can make room with ask high lvl to help.

Do you think that later game will be easier? I have a bad news for you...

• Like 2

You came to one of the most populated locations and thought no one will bother u? That's your and only your mistake! You're either change loc or deal with problems u happened to meet there, no other choice.

Edited by SpoiLBerserk

6 hours ago, VeganViking said:

Greetings.

In the price of sounding like a crybaby, this is becoming a serious issue. I am a level 37 palus knight and for the past three days I am trying to farm in AI with my party. Each day, there's this 60ish level DE archer thats equipped with no grade bow (player name: Zyk), stunning and trolling our farm. Now, I wouldn't say a thing if he was close to our level and we actually have a chance to take him down but with his level being too high, even if all 9 of us hitting him, he just takes us down one by one. We don't have all day to play like him, as normal people we have to go to work and take care of stuff. 

What I want to know is, are there any plans to implement some sort of a system to forbid high level players going to low level hunting zones? I am literally at the same exp numbers I was 3 days ago. 

Its guys from SoulMate, ally Vigalence, boters/spamers/liers, almost their ally are kids guys or greeks without work.

Classic is hard. U must make hard choice, add to one of big side on server.

I know it too, u must be in chill mod, not every day u can make % up. Relax by game, when kids come with high lvls, so just change location or turn off. Your prime time?

4 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Actually l2 was always this way. There were PK clans who cleared noob locs 10times a day. There were a rat clans who stun under mobs, who insult u and make u PK them (and after some high lvl chars are logged) and etc.

Now you have tens of locs for exp, protection buff till 40 for 2hours, pk clearing even without quest. You have D grade free armor which cannot be dropped.

U complaining that the easiest place for aoe is trolled - so try some other locs! U can make duo (tank+mage) and do aoe on x1 mobs. 

Also u can make room with ask high lvl to help.

Do you think that later game will be easier? I have a bad news for you...

Now this cancer using my words when before he said PROPOGANDA ONLY PERKUNAS PK LOWBIES

retard.

Trolls at farming zones are only dangerous to tanks/lurers, and thats the main problem, tank is already unpopular proffesion, and dropping items to mobs due to some asshat stunnning you is pretty annoying,  its one of the reasons why i dont play tank in l2 classic, it just doesnt pay off.

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Its guys from SoulMate, ally Vigalence, boters/spamers/liers, almost their ally are kids guys or greeks without work.

Any prooves on that? Also - maybe the case is not so simple how it was explained? Can tell my case - a week ago i was lvling 36-40 char on ai, mine party was on the spot first but later other party came and started took all the mobs (not even a half), they didnt want to cooperate for sharing spot(they were 40+ vs 30-38 us). So I have to bring mage to stop their farm. As soon they stayed without farm 20 minutes they willingly agreed to not take mobs from our spot.

Should I need to remind that one person who mess ai lowlvls was ABAMA guy who (surprice!) was in one of perc clan?

Its kind a strange to tell about botters when ppl from your ally were caught for it too. Liers - same sh1t, there is enough lie from your ally mates as well. Should I need to remind you that your ally leader publicly approved scamming char&items as a retalliation for dropped orfen?

Legiana is not that char. Legiana has aq char and was offline as well. I was there with vegan and i am from soulmate you fkin liar. Soulmate knows our epic clan they would talk to me. Noone from sm have anything to do with it do not spread lies. I could ask someone to come and kill zyk but i am so out of high lvls goin to low lvl zones. This is perkunas style of play or just retarted style. 

26 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Any prooves on that? Also - maybe the case is not so simple how it was explained? Can tell my case - a week ago i was lvling 36-40 char on ai, mine party was on the spot first but later other party came and started took all the mobs (not even a half), they didnt want to cooperate for sharing spot(they were 40+ vs 30-38 us). So I have to bring mage to stop their farm. As soon they stayed without farm 20 minutes they willingly agreed to not take mobs from our spot.

Should I need to remind that one person who mess ai lowlvls was ABAMA guy who (surprice!) was in one of perc clan?

Its kind a strange to tell about botters when ppl from your ally were caught for it too. Liers - same sh1t, there is enough lie from your ally mates as well. Should I need to remind you that your ally leader publicly approved scamming char&items as a retalliation for dropped orfen?

I dont have alt chars, i dont have PK chars and i dont use char without clan on killing my enemy for 4%, when we dropped some  guy and he dont flame us, he can buy back item for 1/3 prize.I dont talks lies on forum, i dont play with alt chars in newbies clans and dont provoke enemy side. 

All these things guys from SM/RoK/Viga 100% have/do all time. Not all players,  but some part of them do it.

So stop play on good guys from fair play ally with some honor. When i see guys from ally and i think than he is botting, i write it gm too. I dont make difference between ally/enemy boters.

The only thing that i didnt expect to see here is that kind of complaints. There are plenty of other games or Lineage 2 servers that have different policies or even official servers that are the way you like it. 

I know that is frustrating but we are here for that frustration. We embrace it!

You have to be thankfull that there are people doing that and people doing the other. That suggest that server is healthy in terms of Lineage 2 "healthiness" and day by day it seems that server is doing even better so more people like that will come and you have to be prepared for them. Good luck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lucian1941 said:

Block the function of dropping from mobs and you will encourage more newcomers/old members to stay on this server.

99% of people are here for this you are trying to change.

That is the purpose of this server. There are other servers they way you describe it.

If admins start messing with core classic features that brought us here in the first place then most people will leave and not the other way aroung

Edited by eXistenZ

Keep trying to show that sm vigi do that. The bad thing is for you that i show this friend vegan who sm are since i speak to him and help as i can since his start here. Zyk wasnt coming for me. Problem here aint you or us. Stop trying to blame sm or vigi this is out of us. We mess up friends post in our personal fight

5 hours ago, Tankas said:

Trolls at farming zones are only dangerous to tanks/lurers, and thats the main problem, tank is already unpopular proffesion, and dropping items to mobs due to some asshat stunnning you is pretty annoying,  its one of the reasons why i dont play tank in l2 classic, it just doesnt pay off.

What can u drop if u are equipped in moon heavy set which is undroppable? And as for the weapon, tank don't need it at all.

• Like 1