realKingLeonidas

Cubic System Bugged

I watched the video like 20x. Everything seems fine?

If you cant beat your opponent, report their class and try to get them nerfed?

??????

Edited by gfbot

58 minutes ago, gfbot said:

I watched the video like 20x. Everything seems fine?

If you cant beat your opponent, report their class and try to get them nerfed?

??????

First of all this opponent is 5 lvls higher than me that tryhard to kill me and i dont upload this video for entertaiment but to report the bug on this class.....Did you ever see any skill that casted from 3-4k Range?Wtf wake up and be a man

Edited by realKingLeonidas

1 hour ago, realKingLeonidas said:

So it has Unlimited range and can pass though walls...Hmm thats good

49317407.jpg

yea, better reroll to summoner from DA :D here u can see the cubic has range as long as u have target in your vision range and as long as u have aggresion towards the target (he hits u or u hit him)

That every1 knows cubics work this way since ever and you either are new in l2 or ur just not very inteligent or just pretending

On 3/7/2017 at 2:04 PM, realKingLeonidas said:

Yes im new on L2 and not very inteligent....I just learned that items can be dropped from mobs

Items can drop from players too , one of the guys here dropped someone else's boss ring. He is a very intelligent individual and you should listen to his very intelligent sarcasm.

Edited by xalia4ever

11 hours ago, xalia4ever said:

Items can drop from players too , one of the guys here dropped someone else's boss ring. He is a very intelligent individual and you should listen to his very intelligent sarcasm.

at least he has it in his inventory :) use it and know what it is ... Which I think will never happen to u little troll. :D

5 hours ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

at least he has it in his inventory :) use it and know what it is ... Which I think will never happen to u little troll. :D

Knew what it is. You little fanboy :)