Sign in to follow this  
Nevalon

Where to spoil

So , me and my friend have scavenger's at 28lvl right now. We were spoiling at hobgobling and kasha dire wolfs and at 27lvl we moved to wasteland to spoil Animal Bones from Lesser Basilisks. After we hit 30lvl we want to change spot . What do you recommend to spoil next and where.

Maybe  EG - bones from bats, coal from ghouls, after that CBP from Plains of Lizardmen.  I don't know if that are best spots, but good for me.

10 hours ago, Isoroku said:

Maybe  EG - bones from bats, coal from ghouls, after that CBP from Plains of Lizardmen.  I don't know if that are best spots, but good for me.

^What he said, Coal and AB still have a good price (about 3k and 2k respectively, while Coal has 99% chance of 1 piece and Animal Bone has ~70% chance of 1-3 pieces)

i am lvl 29 spoiler, go to ORC BARRACKS if u have a party, coal 1-3 , a. skin 1-3 a. and more , but x2 life mobs 

2 hours ago, Joaqo said:

i am lvl 29 spoiler, go to ORC BARRACKS if u have a party, coal 1-3 , a. skin 1-3 a. and more , but x2 life mobs 

drop chance? and ure exping with D Grade eq? or no grade?

Edited by Nevalon

Spoiler and no grade?:P But right, in orc barracks is good coal spoil, don't remember chances but 50-90% depends on mob i think. But there party will be a lot helpful for sure. 

On 11.03.2017 at 2:48 AM, Korgan1 said:

red rock ridge.

Ya that place looks really good. 95% drop coal and iron ^o^. Can't wait when i will hit 30lvl

2 hours ago, Nevalon said:

Ya that place looks really good. 95% drop coal and iron ^o^. Can't wait when i will hit 30lvl

Mind you, Iron Ore is quite cheap here, the most I've seen people buying was ~250a.

So, to monetize the Iron Ore, before you go to Red Rock Ridge you should try to get some Varnish from Delu Lizardman Scouts (very easy x1 HP mobs and Varnish drops 1-3 pieces with almost 100% chance) and then craft some Steels, which you can try to sell at around ~9k each :)