Sign in to follow this  
xero11

Disable Middle Mouse Button ingame

I'm trying to find a way to disable my middle mouse button from doing 180 camera ingame :(   theres no option ingame do to so .. maybe we can find a way?

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

6.) i dont think there is option to do that, maybe u could try to bind your mouse wheel button to something different and use that different kye for VOIP, but other than that i dont see it happening

i dont see any other way

Just now, MoDoy said:

i dont see any other way

ugh yeah .. ok , i even looked in the ini files .. the command isnt even in there lol. thanks for the help

7 minutes ago, xero11 said:

ugh yeah .. ok , i even looked in the ini files .. the command isnt even in there lol. thanks for the help

yeah, i checked thing as well, and looks like it has it as default command which u cannot change just like that, i am using software to bind my mouse keys for letters (so u can set up that middle button acts like for example "~" and then set up that button in your voip)

edit: ok, i just checked it and yeah, i can change the middle button on mouse to act like w/e key on keyboard, and then it doesnt turn the screen, so u just need to set the key on keyboard u dont use and change it in VOIP and u are good to go

Edited by MoDoy

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, i checked thing as well, and looks like it has it as default command which u cannot change just like that, i am using software to bind my mouse keys for letters (so u can set up that middle button acts like for example "~" and then set up that button in your voip)

edit: ok, i just checked it and yeah, i can change the middle button on mouse to act like w/e key on keyboard, and then it doesnt turn the screen, so u just need to set the key on keyboard u dont use and change it in VOIP and u are good to go

yeah I just did the same . .using Numberpad 5 lol .. something I don't use for anything ever and way out of the way , and doesn't conflict with any windows buttons etc I don't think... Thanks again brother! .. btw which Alliance/clan are you in?? I'm an NA/USA player playing most time zones really will be interested in finding active good clan later on

1 minute ago, xero11 said:

yeah I just did the same . .using Numberpad 5 lol .. something I don't use for anything ever and way out of the way , and doesn't conflict with any windows buttons etc I don't think... Thanks again brother! .. btw which Alliance/clan are you in?? I'm an NA/USA player playing most time zones really will be interested in finding active good clan later on

clan TimeForDrama, ally WickedSick, this clan is south america based, but i am european

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

clan TimeForDrama, ally WickedSick, this clan is south america based, but i am european

ok good.. I'm going to aim for joining a clan in Wickedsick alliance.. Rizo was helping me alot today pick a character , picked Overlord .. I came from other hardcore PVP mmorpg like Darkfall online , mortal online , DAoC  and more..   

Oh btw: What other benefits from having Premium account?? besides having access to dual boxing? couldn't find any information on this

Edited by xero11

ww buff scrolls, half price for teleports (u dont see half prices, but u pay half of what u see on GK), hair accessory with time limit depending for how long u bought PA

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

ww buff scrolls, half price for teleports (u dont see half prices, but u pay half of what u see on GK), hair accessory with time limit depending for how long u bought PA

I can't message you so I'll ask here , Overlord good pick for my main? or should I pick something else? his buffs are alliance wide or just clan? what do you think of overlord modoy?

buffs are clan wise, but your pt members are also getting them, OL is interesting class, but imo w/o mana gain it lacks potential, because after 3 skills u are out of mana and mp managment mechanics on EE/SE are kind of bad for now

with OL u will be mostly in mage parties, because it lacks pretty much every fighter buff needed (haste/focus/dw/g might)

however OL is pretty low in class tiers, that means even if u dont like it in the future, u can reroll (official service on this server) to another class which is in higher tier

PS: if u are interested  in some others opinions about classes or server, u can join https://discord.gg/A8VdVKT and ask ppl there, they will be more than happy to help u choose the best

Edited by MoDoy