Sign in to follow this  
eXistenZ

A Grade Items in Auction House and when...

A Grade Items in Auction House  

33 members have voted

1. 1. A Grade Items

• must be in Action House from the beginning.
    • must added to Action House after some large period of time
    • must never be in Action House

When 2.0 patch comes A Grade Items will be the must if you want to be competitive. I don't like them to be added in Auction House from the start of the 2.0 patch because i want to see who is very good to have them and not who bought them faster.

I will be for sure someone that will admire those who have them because i am not a hardcore player my self. I want this feeling that some people are better because they are just better and play more and they deserve them. Lets not destroy this feeling for them. Let them enjoy their hard work by not add A Grade Items in Auction House form the start. 

My personal opinion is that you can add them after 6 months or more. But lets all see who is better in our server...

On 8.01.2017 at 10:57 PM, San0 said:

1- A grade will be quite hard to get so i dont think you gonna see any A grade on AH for the first couple of months.

2- i keep saying you guys are too worried about how ppl will get A grade when if fact the hardest part will be how ppl will unseal the A grade xD

Edited by Rizos
http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/13805-a-grade-in-auction/?page=2
  • Like 1

i am just worried that first time someone puts A equip on action, there will appear some suspicious A grade items over night, and it will be hard for players to keep track how many A equips are on server :x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eXistenZ said:

When 2.0 patch comes A Grade Items will be the must if you want to be competitive. I don't like them to be added in Auction House from the start of the 2.0 patch because i want to see who is very good to have them and not who bought them faster.

I will be for sure someone that will admire those who have them because i am not a hardcore player my self. I want this feeling that some people are better because they are just better and play more and they deserve them. Lets not destroy this feeling for them. Let them enjoy their hard work by not add A Grade Items in Auction House form the start. 

My personal opinion is that you can add them after 6 months or more. But lets all see who is better in our server...

why u double voting thread? There was alrdy pool about this.

Its obvious A grade should be not possible to be sold on AH, but the "AH owners" will set it even w.o players will, so hope atleast not from begining.

Edited by kkthx

7 minutes ago, kkthx said:

why u double voting thread? There was alrdy pool about this.

Its obvious A grade should be not possible to be sold on AH, but the "AH owners" will set it even w.o players will, so hope atleast not from begining.

i have searched but apparently i haven't searched enough and didn't see the duplicate poll...

this is a private server, who needs money, the A items should be in auction house, if someone wants to spend a lot of money on it, let them do it....

There are weapons +15 in AH so.... A grade items will not make a big difference 

PD: Excuse my english 

47 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nobody cares about weapons, but have u seen armors? those sh1ts are OP

the OP one is the MJ set 50% resist stun ! ! ! +8% ARCHERS P ATTACK i want it 

6 minutes ago, Joaqo said:

the OP one is the MJ set 50% resist stun ! ! ! +8% ARCHERS P ATTACK i want it 

maybe u missed dc robe or tallum heavy?

12 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Enchant rate is bugged, people are already running with weapons which are stronger than top A, I don't see how the A weapons should be a problem in any way.

if this is true they have to fix it and disenchant the weapons of people that used this exploit or whatever

Edited by eXistenZ

1 hour ago, eXistenZ said:

if this is true they have to fix it and disenchant the weapons of people that used this exploit or whatever

That's the worst thing, it wasn't any exploit, it's been simply broken by default since the server start... The most hardcore CPs on GK have max top +8 mage weapons and here +10++ demon staffs are being traded on daily basis.

2.0 will be a clown fiesta

23 hours ago, MoDoy said:

maybe u missed dc robe or tallum heavy?

they are good, DC robe is better than Tallum heavy and for me the best one is MJ light for archers 

Lol mj is good only cos of stun resist. It doesnt give str and the 8% is in fact like 4% in stats (while pl set gives like 15% p atk)

Edited by Rizos

20 hours ago, Rizos said:

(while pl set gives like 15% p atk)

no.

most people usually think that STR and other stats are the same for every race, but it was never like that.

the most known formula was +1 STR = +2% p.atk, so if they didn't change stats scaling in classic, +4 STR should still be +8% p.atk.

that's the basic increase on stats for most warrior classes, then every race has its own different stats scaling based on default settings.

usually elfs with 36 STR will get only +1% p.atk increase with a single +1 STR, then it changes to +2% only after reaching +2 STR and it stays that way with further upgrades.

other races get +2% p.atk just with +1 STR from the start, and it stays that way up to +8.

after that, stats scaling changes again, and some races get +3% instead of +2% p.atk after going beyond +8 STR.

that also explains why going for +12 STR in classic gives a ton of damage to warriors, since +4 STR gives roughly 100-150 more damage on skills based on current STR cap( except daggers due to different skills formula and how they work ).

long story short: STR isn't the same for everyone, so every race gets different bonus increases with dyes/armors.

it doesn't give a fixed % increase to everyone, unlike specific armor bonuses that say "p.atk increased by X%".

needless to say that if an armor set gives both STR and p.atk, STR would be calculated first, and the latter bonus would be added after.

so for some classes might be better to wear sets with +X% p.atk, rather than +STR due to different stats scaling and more reliable boosts. then comes dyes setup, class, playstyle, etc.

Edited by Arcanum

3 hours ago, Arcanum said:

no.

most people usually think that STR and other stats are the same for every race, but it was never like that.

the most known formula was +1 STR = +2% p.atk, so if they didn't change stats scaling in classic, +4 STR should still be +8% p.atk.

that's the basic increase on stats for most warrior classes, then every race has its own different stats scaling based on default settings.

usually elfs with 36 STR will get only +1% p.atk increase with a single +1 STR, then it changes to +2% only after reaching +2 STR and it stays that way with further upgrades.

other races get +2% p.atk just with +1 STR from the start, and it stays that way up to +8.

after that, stats scaling changes again, and some races get +3% instead of +2% p.atk after going beyond +8 STR.

that also explains why going for +12 STR in classic gives a ton of damage to warriors, since +4 STR gives roughly 100-150 more damage on skills based on current STR cap( except daggers due to different skills formula and how they work ).

long story short: STR isn't the same for everyone, so every race gets different bonus increases with dyes/armors.

it doesn't give a fixed % increase to everyone, unlike specific armor bonuses that say "p.atk increased by X%".

needless to say that if an armor set gives both STR and p.atk, STR would be calculated first, and the latter bonus would be added after.

so for some classes might be better to wear sets with +X% p.atk, rather than +STR due to different stats scaling and more reliable boosts. then comes dyes setup, class, playstyle, etc.

From my calculation 1 str on human fighter i s almost 4% p atk (4 str = 15%). I just guessed bonuses, didnt care much to give 100% correct values. You are right. The more str character has, the more % bonus p atk it gets from 1 additional str. +4 str works better on PR than SR for example. There is also another factor. Set bonus P. ATK and dye p atk bonus dont multiply passives. So for example tank who equip bow and mj light set gets 8% bonus from mj set but archer gets around 5% only (because of passives which are big part of his p atk) depending on his dyes. The more str u have the more p atk u have, the lower role of pasive p atk is so the more you benefit from % p atk bonus.

I guessed numbers but they were actually pretty precise. Here is screenshot: For class without bow mastery, MJ light actually gives that 8% p atk, but if u are archer and most of ppl who use MJ light have bow mastery, you get only around 5% p atk, while from pl set 10% p atk. Anyway PL set gives you around 2x more p atk bonus than MJ set regardless of build and dyes.

Character 70 without bow mastery p atk (44 str): Drake set 1199 (100%)            MJ SET 1294 (108%)          PL set 1380 (115%)

Hawkeye 70 with bow mastery p atk (44 str) :      Drake set 1906 (100%)            MJ SET 2001 (105%)          PL set 2088 (110%)

For the your info tallum hvy had just 13 p atk less (1988) but 8% atk speed more than MJ ;)

60766888a61f29e656e70fcadced803bbfe90861

Edited by Rizos

5 hours ago, Rizos said:

I guessed numbers but they were actually pretty precise. Here is screenshot: For class without bow mastery, MJ light actually gives that 8% p atk, but if u are archer and most of ppl who use MJ light have bow mastery, you get only around 5% p atk, while from pl set 10% p atk. Anyway PL set gives you around 2x more p atk bonus than MJ set regardless of build and dyes.

archery p.atk on majestic light has always been an odd bonus due to passives and such, so i guess it's normal that PL gives more damage overall by default compared to MJ.

as for passives, that's right, they don't scale together with extra bonuses/dyes/buffs.

they give a fixed - flat, to be more specific - bonus on base p.atk when wearing certain weapons, but that's all they do.

people will probably still run around in MJ light or heavy for the stun resist anyway, however before seeing someone in A grade, there will be months of farming toi/rift ahead, unless they decide to add other ways to get cloth pieces for unsealing.