Sign in to follow this  
Kse

Aden Silver Chamber Clan Hall

Dear friends!

As you know, few time ago Aden Clan Hall was put for the auction due to RMT involvement in CH purchase.

This week Clan Hall was bought and, unfortunately, part of new owners Adena was illegal and also came from RMT deals.

What is gonna happen:

• Clan Hall will be put for the Auction again
  • All illegal Adena is removed, sellers and buyers chars are banned
  • Legal Adena, paid for the Clan Hall, will be returned to the Clan Leader.

We strongly suggest you to avoid RMT deals to prevent such situations to happen.

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kse said:

Dear friends!

As you know, few time ago Aden Clan Hall was put for the auction due to RMT involvement in CH purchase.

This week Clan Hall was bought and, unfortunately, part of new owners Adena was illegal and also came from RMT deals.

What is gonna happen:

We strongly suggest you to avoid RMT deals to prevent such situations to happen.

Best regards,

Classic Team

--->> Legal Adena, paid for the Clan Hall, will be returned to the Clan Leader. ?

This Leader is the last one who use those " All illegal Adena " to try get the Clan Hall !!!

He mast ban too ? or not.... ?

Show us plz who is banned.

Edited by MPiRi

2 hours ago, MPiRi said:

--->> Legal Adena, paid for the Clan Hall, will be returned to the Clan Leader. ?

This Leader is the last one who use those " All illegal Adena " to try get the Clan Hall !!!

He mast ban too ? or not.... ?

Show us plz who is banned.

i think Fun is not that stupid and use one of their char to bid the hall, its a sub clan with a sub char as its leader, i think

I dont say anything about Fun....

I say < This Leader is the last one who use those " All illegal Adena " to try get the Clan Hall !!! >

And this Leader is the BriarQueen of Clan United and some ppl make trade with " litle fella " and give to him illegal Adena....

so --->  Legal Adena, paid for the Clan Hall, will be returned to the Clan Leader and this Leader Banned or no ???

Edited by MPiRi

yea, maybe fun will contact kse and tell him that they were the one with legal adena, and illegal adena might be was traded by 2 sub-char so these 2 sub-char will get banned

my opinion : all who use those illegal adena mast banned coz all know where this adena comes.

The Leader " BriarQueen " of Clan United  create from some 1 who know he try with illegal adena to buy the clan hall in aden.

i wana see the ban list who is behind this "litle fella"

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Just curious, but how do you recognize RMT in such cases? How do you know the 'seller' isn't just a 'buyer' 's bro in real life who just wants to help him out? :)

58c3a5772ab5c_bigbrother.jpg.7e7b668c9247a29ad0076871d94eae49.jpg

:ph34r:

7 hours ago, Kse said:

Legal Adena, paid for the Clan Hall, will be returned to the Clan Leader.

Should be banned along If he was buying CH with illegal adena before.

3 hours ago, MPiRi said:

58c3a5772ab5c_bigbrother.jpg.7e7b668c9247a29ad0076871d94eae49.jpg

:ph34r:

I know, but I wonder if the offenders had an opportunity to defend themselves, or admins simply saw something what seemed 'likely to be an offense' and immediately banned them to feed the public with justice.

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

Can anyone explane me why ppl choose illegal way to sell clan hall for real money if we have legal items auction?O.o

50% tax rate. It makes the auction completely useless in regards to fighting RMT.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

50% tax rate. It makes the auction completely useless in regards to fighting RMT.

Strange, too public thing. My ex cl on old c4 server was banned for the same reason a week ago. 50% tax is too high but if we are talking about sums like 1-2k eur its easier to pay double..

16 hours ago, Kse said:

Dear friends!

What is gonna happen:

Best regards,

Classic Team

I have an idea to make more fair and see if the other bidders is use legal adena so check the other bidders too no only the winers :)

Edited by MPiRi

Leader off clan must band and all adena must band to ... a leader make rmt and wat ?you let his char out of ban and get a part of his adena buck ? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, pistolas said:

Leader off clan must band and all adena must band to ... a leader make rmt and wat ?you let his char out of ban and get a part of his adena buck ? 

how do u know leader did RMT? back in the time when i was part of ETC clan and we went to buy CH, every member was supposed to give as much as he could, so we would get it

now imagine 1 guy gives u legit 50kk, because he had lots of adena, next one gives u 100kk which he got trought RMT, u cannot control every member and ask them if those are legit money, and even if u asked them if they are legit, u think they would tell u "nah man, i did hard RMT"?

while leader could be behind this all and guilty, same he could be as innocent as angel, so i believe staff did the best they could

Edited by MoDoy

Rules its rules ... if some one buy whit adena from rmt must take ban its his problem ... 

Edited by pistolas

5 minutes ago, pistolas said:

Rules its rules ... if some one buy whit adena from rmt must take ban its his problem ... 

so if u buy anything from u with RMT adena, u should get ban as well? because u would have RMT adena from me? that doesnt make sense

Its not the same modoy ofc they know that the adena comes from rmt thars why bet whit this clan and this clan leader ... ban all the adena and only whit this way will be a good leason for all