Sign in to follow this  
Kse

Aden Silver Chamber Clan Hall

10 minutes ago, pistolas said:

Rules its rules ... if some one buy whit adena from rmt must take ban its his problem ... 

lol than the half of the server would be banned xa-xa

1 minute ago, pistolas said:

Its not the same modoy ofc they know that the adena comes from rmt thars why bet whit this clan and this clan leader ... ban all the adena and only whit this way will be a good leason for all 

duh dude, how exactly do u know LEADER knew about RMT? as long as he could be behind this all, he could be totally innocent, and your assumptions could be totally off

i dont think this server works on assumptions in any way, either banning or reporting bugs, unless u have 3 exact proofs that it is how u say, they wont change/do anything about it

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

duh dude, how exactly do u know LEADER knew about RMT? as long as he could be behind this all, he could be totally innocent, and your assumptions could be totally off

i dont think this server works on assumptions in any way, either banning or reporting bugs, unless u have 3 exact proofs that it is how u say, they wont change/do anything about it

Do you think Fun farmed 10 bil adena?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Fun is part of an ally ;)

Edited by BizQQuiT

7 minutes ago, SOiL said:

lets not pretend, we all know there are some hard donators inside Fun and ROK, how they donate is none of my business, but dont u think the guy could buy all the OE weps in auction and make 50kkk himself if he wanted?

i would love to see you acting strangely if some of your member offered u higher amount of adena for CH if u were in need of buying it, i bet u would go "man, are those adena legit? i dont think i want them, u know, sh1t can happen"

Just now, BizQQuiT said:

Fun is part of an ally, be sure we have more then that ~

You mean that? The fact is how these cols sold in the market, I mean.. 10 bil in COL gotta be like 50k cols? Who bought 50k cols in 3-4 days? Damn and they banned for RMT, this mess up with our minds, could be a good mystery-drama movie the whole thing B|
Good luck for tommorow boys and girls, hope you have fun
sky.jpg.e2d5d4b6a0dad87c38614dbcf25f945e.jpg

Just now, MoDoy said:

lets not pretend, we all know there are some hard donators inside Fun and ROK, how they donate is none of my business, but dont u think the guy could buy all the OE weps in auction and make 50kkk himself if he wanted?

i would love to see you acting strangely if some of your member offered u higher amount of adena for CH if u were in need of buying it, i bet u would go "man, are those adena legit? i dont think i want them, u know, sh1t can happen"

So you can make 50kkk from OE items in auctions.. hmmm take a break from the forum

4 minutes ago, SOiL said:

So you can make 50kkk from OE items in auctions.. hmmm take a break from the forum

16x homu +7, 2x homu +8, 1x homu +9

2x demon staff+7,

8x sls +7, 2x sls +8

1x emi +10

and thats just weapons i checked in this particular moment, now do u think hard donator is running with 1kk in his pocket and then once he realizes "oh, there is CH" he cleans his pocket to get it? i dont think so, if u are hard donator u have sh1t tons of adena all the freaking time

u rlly think 10kkk is hard to obtain by donator? just look at KH character (tyrant 76), i bet his character (with equip) price would be evaluated over 4kkk, and thats just 1 guy

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

16x homu +7, 2x homu +8, 1x homu +9

2x demon staff+7,

8x sls +7, 2x sls +8

1x emi +10

and thats just weapons i checked in this particular moment, now do u think hard donator is running with 1kk in his pocket and then once he realizes "oh, there is CH" he cleans his pocket to get it? i dont think so, if u are hard donator u have sh1t tons of adena all the freaking time

u rlly think 10kkk is hard to obtain by donator? just look at KH character (tyrant 76), i bet his character (with equip) price would be evaluated over 4kkk, and thats just 1 guy

50kkk xD

10 hours ago, SOiL said:

You mean that? The fact is how these cols sold in the market, I mean.. 10 bil in COL gotta be like 50k cols? Who bought 50k cols in 3-4 days? Damn and they banned for RMT, this mess up with our minds, could be a good mystery-drama movie the whole thing B|

I won't disclose the exact amount of COL's they bought , but they did buy COLs worth a few billion and asked all ally to buy from them and thats 2 weeks ago, so im pretty sure they sold most of those COL's. So the thing you are trying to ridicule as impossible actually happened. Sorry to break it to you ;/ My pt bought 2400 COLs from them , and im sure many more parties from our ally bought plenty. So selling a huge amount of COL's in 2 weeks is very easy actually.

Edited by BlackJack

15 hours ago, pistolas said:

Its not the same modoy ofc they know that the adena comes from rmt thars why bet whit this clan and this clan leader ... ban all the adena and only whit this way will be a good leason for all 

I know you live in lineage2 but there is an outside world where things work differently. As a lawyer I can tell you that if they remove the adena received through COLs , they are at best getting the bank transfer retracted which would be huge issue or at worst opening themselves to a liability lawsuit for failure to deliver the purchased online goods.

On 3/11/2017 at 6:37 PM, SOiL said:

Exactly that s how we raised adena for it, we said we gonna buy all their COLs. Why you would think we don't have enough adena to buy 50k cols in 4 days.

Guys got scared that its not enough and went with shady ways, that's another story ;)

Let me explain something I know. I heard this SOIL has quited the server. And all ppl know that there are some other chinese joined with them and fight with FUN. this part of chinese told SOIL, FUN use 10billion to bid Aden CH and asked SOIL to give GM pressure to ban us. I dont know whether they have paid SOIL under the table. As I think, SOIL is just a tool of them.