MPiRi

The Honor Story

As we all see Soil - Tankadin and some other members of Vigilance Clan not come in siege.

Before some days Soil told me he stop play this server, is pressed and tired no update come soon, and start to play in new server. I told him i don't have problem with this, and im stay here and continue play with the other members who stay here. I told him to give the clan hall to member Pistolas to try for new start coz the clan hall not belong only to him, and for this clan hall many members not only me we put money to take it. Before 2 - 3 days in TS he told me he play in this last siege and he talk with Tankadin about clan hall and info me and not worry he dont sell the clan hall.

Today before siege start Soil send me a mail with the amount of 600kk and the message says : is some amount for CH and him and tankadin stop play.

> Soil with this mail he confirm the clan hall is not belong only to him !!!

> I think Soil-Tankadin sell the clan hall with real money or try to sell it later.

Soil-Tankadin take all privileges from all members we can't invite/dismiss.

So if he already have take the money he invite some other char (buyer) in clan and in Monday after restart new leader take the clan/clan hall.

Or wait till all last members disappointed and leave from clan and later, maybe after months, do the same think , Invite -> char/buyer -> change leader and after restart new owner/buyer. Maybe CP epics find some new owners/buyers too... or Soil make a Honor combo sell !!!

Who knows...  ???   

> Maybe GM can find what happen here.... and help me with clan hall.

Till GM find out what happen lets listen some music :)

• Like 1

Sending back 600m while you gave 200m for CH it's an action of honor. Also at mail I'm not saying that I'm selling CH, I can delete it if I want.
I talked with all my members (party) and they all agreed to leave the server cause of many custom things,no update and too much money in the market that are not farmed from the game and items that are not made by players.
Now the story this guy made it's between us but okay let's do it like this. 
CH and clan doesn't belong to you or Pistolas. Clan belong to first members of it and if you guys could talk to me and not acting like kids (We had a situation of one epic) I could let you have it. But you won't have the chance now with the way you act.
There's no RMT, I've never bought adena and I didn't sell CH for real money. Admins can check me anytime.

We took people from zero and made them "players". I was handling all drama and epics on fair mode and without raging to anyone for months everyday and this is how you react when I decide to stop playing here. ETE got SE 72-WC almost 76 cause of my party and this is the thanks to us. Instead of trying to hurt people that you were playing together for 1 year and been fair with you, you can just accept that they no more like playing here, you wanted to stay here, nobody said something about it but.. you can't have this clan hall and clan on your own. 
End of story.

Good luck to everybody, thanks for the good memories I won't forget Club.   :)

wow, so cool giving 600kk when he paid 200kk year ago for it, maybe lets not talk about the thing that back in the time it cost like what, 1kkk CH in aden? (and even that i doubt), while now ppl buy it for 10kkk+? so how much money u would make on it? but nice try soil, nice try

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wow, so cool giving 600kk when he paid 200kk year ago for it, maybe lets not talk about the thing that back in the time it cost like what, 1kkk CH in aden? (and even that i doubt), while now ppl buy it for 10kkk+? so how much money u would make on it? but nice try soil, nice try

Stop make drama modoy is not your battle.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

You talk about 10 bil that were illegally, they get banned for it and waste money for it. CH's are not worth for 10 bil, tales bought 1 bil dion CH.
It's not 1 year ago, it was at summer and this is why I gave 600m and not 200m, the percentage was 1/4 not 100%.
Gn at forum modoy, I guess you will waste one more night here.

• Like 1

Just now, R0verPoweR said:

Stop make drama modoy is not your battle.

this forum was quite for long time, this is perfect opportunity

Just now, SOiL said:

You talk about 10 bil that were illegally, they get banned for it and waste money for it. CH's are not worth for 10 bil, tales bought 1 bil dion CH.
It's not 1 year ago, it was at summer and this is why I gave 600m and not 200m, the percentage was 1/4 not 100%.
Gn at forum modoy, I guess you will waste one more night here.

maybe u missed the fact i play in brazilian clan and its evening there now ;) 1kkk for dion CH, now imagine aden ch which is worth much more

14 minutes ago, SOiL said:

We will miss your videos, was so much fun, hope you comeback for 2.0

good luck guys

• Like 4

leaves stable server for almost 2 years cuz of no update... joins new server (that no one knows how it will end in couple of days) that dont have update neither.

fuk logic.

57 minutes ago, SingSing said:

RIP DarkLegion. There were like 3 sides when i first play the server now what classic club has become...give us 2.0 already!

this happens already before i think 2 other times, no one dies... some clans breake new clan make and life still keeps mooving.

• Like 1

Cya arround have fun and make club better.... make again classic wiith pvps and new sides... sorry for every flame ( that was a reason to stay on game) have a nice real life and come to greece to blame you again!!!! bye bye:x

P.s Mondy i want to see more post than san0 :D

Edited by Koukou
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Sending back 600m while you gave 200m for CH it's an action of honor. Also at mail I'm not saying that I'm selling CH, I can delete it if I want.
I talked with all my members (party) and they all agreed to leave the server cause of many custom things,no update and too much money in the market that are not farmed from the game and items that are not made by players.
Now the story this guy made it's between us but okay let's do it like this. 
CH and clan doesn't belong to you or Pistolas. Clan belong to first members of it and if you guys could talk to me and not acting like kids (We had a situation of one epic) I could let you have it. But you won't have the chance now with the way you act.
There's no RMT, I've never bought adena and I didn't sell CH for real money. Admins can check me anytime.

We took people from zero and made them "players". I was handling all drama and epics on fair mode and without raging to anyone for months everyday and this is how you react when I decide to stop playing here. ETE got SE 72-WC almost 76 cause of my party and this is the thanks to us. Instead of trying to hurt people that you were playing together for 1 year and been fair with you, you can just accept that they no more like playing here, you wanted to stay here, nobody said something about it but.. you can't have this clan hall and clan on your own. 
End of story.

Your act's make it better and i think we find what happen....

> First Off all " HONOR NO HAVE PRICE "  Did you no take lessons from your family ? (Never told you i want adena or other thing for clan hall)

> Second Read carefuly my starting post i dont say you sell the CH in the mail who you send me the amount of 600kk. (Never take it just wait you to come and speak with me in TS)

Just open your eays and read it. And plz make a translate what you write in this mail, and post it wen you make new post, coz is in greek with latin letters.

My translate is " is some amount for CH, and you and stefanos (Tankadin) stop play. "

Clan Hall buy at summer, month 6 year 2016, about 400kk - 600kk and becose you have all ready 1 clan hall with the original Vigilance clan in Gludin you take the Clan Hall with The second semi-active Vigilance Rookies (Vigilance Rookies is the clan we all agree to take the caln hall and help with PoB later) and then you reneme the Vigilance to WestWorld and the Vigilance Rookies to Vigilance)

So the original clan you create and its old is the WestWord with the clan hall in Gludin.

Acts like this you make me think and i say: > I think Soil-Tankadin sell the clan hall with real money or try to sell it later.

> Third No you dont take/speak with all CP/Clan Members the ppl who help take the clan hall and help for clan Lv. 5 

I remind you for example TheLord give a lot of adena too for the clan hall and some others give adena not many, some other members give PoB.

> But hey your are the profesional here and take the zero and make it pro.

Soil we not born Pro and im not pro i try be a good player. You are not the only one help wen we lvl up our chars. We each other help to lvl up.

This ETE you say help you take Castles. Some times i use 2 PC and 3-4 account. No you dont lvl up me, we all help each other.

> Yes we have good xp and pvp i never say somethink diferent and yes you help alot to make a good ally its true....

> Soil i dont make this post to speak about pro players and xp boost i make it coz this clan hall you hold by force dont belong only to you and some members who left the server. And its not FAIR let the other members stay back with no clan hall.

> Who is acting like kid.... i think we all see and can tell.

cya boys and girls. have fun!!!

send a kiss to chevi and shibb for me xD

doors are allways open for you and for them whenever you guys choose to join us again.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, San0 said:

cya boys and girls. have fun!!!

send a kiss to chevi and shibb for me xD

doors are allways open for you and for them whenever you guys choose to join us again.

why are you being nice to him, when soil literally said this server is  a corrupted pile of shit :D , even though its the best classic server around on the international levle.

• Like 1

Apology for poor english.

When were you when vigi zerg is rip

i was sat at home drinking beer and soil tears when phone is ring:

"vigi is rip"

"no"

and you?

6 hours ago, MPiRi said:

Before some days Soil told me he stop play this server, is pressed and tired no update come soon, and start to play in new server.

I'm curious how many other players follow the same path lately... It has been, indeed, quite a while already.

6 hours ago, MPiRi said:

As we all see Soil - Tankadin and some other members of Vigilance Clan not come in siege.

Before some days Soil told me he stop play this server, is pressed and tired no update come soon, and start to play in new server. I told him i don't have problem with this, and im stay here and continue play with the other members who stay here. I told him to give the clan hall to member Pistolas to try for new start coz the clan hall not belong only to him, and for this clan hall many members not only me we put money to take it. Before 2 - 3 days in TS he told me he play in this last siege and he talk with Tankadin about clan hall and info me and not worry he dont sell the clan hall.

Today before siege start Soil send me a mail with the amount of 600kk and the message says : is some amount for CH and him and tankadin stop play.

> Soil with this mail he confirm the clan hall is not belong only to him !!!

> I think Soil-Tankadin sell the clan hall with real money or try to sell it later.

Soil-Tankadin take all privileges from all members we can't invite/dismiss.

So if he already have take the money he invite some other char (buyer) in clan and in Monday after restart new leader take the clan/clan hall.

Or wait till all last members disappointed and leave from clan and later, maybe after months, do the same think , Invite -> char/buyer -> change leader and after restart new owner/buyer. Maybe CP epics find some new owners/buyers too... or Soil make a Honor combo sell !!!

Who knows...  ???   

> Maybe GM can find what happen here.... and help me with clan hall.

Till GM find out what happen lets listen some music :)

Typical kid.. Realize who is who too late. Wasn't it you who protect this yard soil every time?) and now when he show his little Greek rat soul.. You start to blame him. He doesn't have honor or this tard koukou or anybody else from this CP.. Still can't understand what honor you are talking about

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

I'm curious how many other players follow the same path lately... It has been, indeed, quite a while already.

the server literally hit it's highiest online 2 weeks ago. It's understandable that people who play here 1 +++ years quit or take breaks. I did take a break for 3-4 months myself. It's a long term project. I'd rather have them take their time with the patch than released not finished one which has bugs and ruins the game.

Edited by BlackJack

4 hours ago, Koukou said:

Cya arround have fun and make club better.... make again classic wiith pvps and new sides... sorry for every flame ( that was a reason to stay on game) have a nice real life and come to greece to blame you again!!!! bye bye:x

P.s Mondy i want to see more post than san0 :D

KouKou quits? Fk yea!!! Finally ! -1 monkey!:D

• Like 2

OOO all i can say: easy :)

Wining Vigilance was always easy, now girls didnt hold the pressure and rage quit :D
Just aint u missing all the hours u spend every day? Starting farm AB at 8am and finish 5/6pm? All this money done by Soil for his lol rolls like 4 nickname change during a week and class roll glad-tyr-glad, and saying "i never donate, i donated only at begining" lol, i couldnt lie to myself like this xD

But overall Vigi was fun yet easy enemy that had cons like nolife online and numbers, yet they didnt hold pressure, sad.

And thanks god "Honor" is not overused anymore, coz they had nothing from honor.

GL there. Wherever u choose to play, all those Classic L2J or High Five with Mordekayzer, u will soon be back if u want play Classic. Coz so far theres no decend classic server, i know the situation.

Edited by datplays