MPiRi

The Honor Story

4 minutes ago, datplays said:

OOO all i can say: easy :)

Wining Vigilance was always easy, now girls didnt hold the pressure and rage quit :D
Just aint u missing all the hours u spend every day? Starting farm AB at 8am and finish 5/6pm? All this money done by Soil for his lol rolls like 4 nickname change during a week and class roll glad-tyr-glad, and saying "i never donate, i donated only at begining" lol, i couldnt lie to myself like this xD

But overall Vigi was fun yet easy enemy that had cons like nolife online and numbers, yet they didnt hold pressure, sad.

GL there. Wherever u choose to play, all those Classic L2J or High Five with Mordekayzer, u will soon be back if u want play Classic. Coz so far theres no decend classic server, i know the situation.

Let's see what the almighty awakendemon cooks up as an enemy side. Won't be the same without soil as a meatshield :(

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Let's see what the almighty awakendemon cooks up as an enemy side. Won't be the same without soil as a meatshield :(

Almughty AD he is sitting now in some deep hole... Making hue hue .. I got AQ lvl 1 but I am homeless nooby piece of bullsh1t ... Where is his brave stories of epic wins....

BTW as you VIG can see we took castles but there is no EPIC topics about how strong and OP we are.. We know the situation how it happens and why and didn't harras you as this retarded BOT party FF did...

gl hf 

the only thing that i dont understand is that you are bored to wait for 2.0 and you are not bored to start from 0 in another server that noone knows that will last more than a month?

• Like 2

The real problems will now have clans like Angelineri, Jungle or WildAtHeart. We are barely 60+ and to be honest we were left alone against parties 70+ who will occupy now every single farming spot. I understand you guys leaving server but I think Vigilance clan should be transfered to some suitable person so ally will have hard time but will survive. Now, ally is broken smaller clans who were loyal to you will have really hard time. But whatever, one day we will be stronger to face them. Every fall makes us stronger :D

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

The real problems will now have clans like Angelineri, Jungle or WildAtHeart. We are barely 60+ and to be honest we were left alone against parties 70+ who will occupy now every single farming spot. I understand you guys leaving server but I think Vigilance clan should be transfered to some suitable person so ally will have hard time but will survive. Now, ally is broken smaller clans who were loyal to you will have really hard time. But whatever, one day we will be stronger to face them. Every fall makes us stronger :D

Bro , 1 party leaving doens't change anything you still have 250+ on your side. Also with the recent buffs to mob density you can get to 70 much faster than we did. Also we aren't as high level as you might think, since most of our time is spend on wars. Also we aren't as high levels as you might think , here is a screen shot of yesterday party vs party event we had after siege taken from koll's stream. You can see my parties levels to the left. The avg is 71,3~.

edf64c9cad43b98534fdc710e1992bc1.png

10 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Bro , 1 party leaving doens't change anything you still have 250+ on your side. Also with the recent buffs to mob density you can get to 70 much faster than we did. Also we aren't as high level as you might think, since most of our time is spend on wars. Also we aren't as high levels as you might think , here is a screen shot of yesterday party vs party event we had after siege taken from koll's stream. You can see my parties levels to the left. The avg is 71,3~.

edf64c9cad43b98534fdc710e1992bc1.png

Lowest level in my cp is 61. 61 vs 71 still a huge difference. Talking about 250+ while on siege we had idk, at the beginning I believe it was 140+ people. I see what happens after siege. Ally divided so we are left alone bro. Sad truth but sh1t happens. GZ for victory. I know it was easy victory with such an organization and numbers we had on siege.

3 hours ago, datplays said:

Wining Vigilance was always easy, now girls didnt hold the pressure and rage quit :D

It's classic,the only pressure u have to overcome is hardcore grinding.

Enemies are good for competition,fighting against wartags is what makes this game interesting.

Allies break from their inner not from enemy,u should know it as it happened once to u.

• Like 1

Just now, Myrtan said:

Lowest level in my cp is 61. 61 vs 71 still a huge difference. Talking about 250+ while on siege we had idk, at the beginning I believe it was 140+ people. I see what happens after siege. Ally divided so we are left alone bro. Sad truth but sh1t happens. GZ for victory. I know it was easy victory with such an organization and numbers we had on siege.

Yes this siege , but on last 5 sieges u had from 50 to 100 more people than us, we never complained about it, but find new recruits and rebuild. This server has been going strong for 1.5 years for a reason.

3 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Enemies are good for competition,fighting against wartags is what makes this game interesting.

Allies break from their inner not from enemy,u should know it as it happened once to u.

Ofc , thats the cycle of life , as soon as one sides grows bigger in numbers people brake off from it. You've played lineage here for long time, it's hard to be stronger for long periods of time.

when big clans or alliances are devided means that their life cycle is ending or changing big time.

Server has new people, new clans and eventually new aliances will be formed so doesnt matter that some people will join another server.

Personally i think that for every high level person that is leaving 3 new low level are coming so maybe that is a good thing

Edited by eXistenZ

To be honest finally some break from this endless cleaning ABG from this Zerg ... Can exp my twink in piece and relax :))) ty guys for cooperation, but for sure

1 hour ago, Warpole said:

Ty for fun, your PT was tho most interesting to fight against,. Only your party can coordinate and lead  this VIG side, w/o trash talk about honor Zerg and bla bla:) just ty for your present here :) bad news that one more old high lvl party is leaving server..have fun on next server and seeya on the battlefield:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Ofc , thats the cycle of life , as soon as one sides grows bigger in numbers people brake off from it. You've played lineage here for long time, it's hard to be stronger for long periods of time.

It's fine that we talk about "circles of life" etc.. But if biZZ would leave server the amount of garbage here will be close to endless waterfall of sh1t :) I am glad that at least our side is patient 

1 hour ago, Warpole said:

So u mean normal/good players stayed, and idiots left? Thats good, wish u best. Coz ur only problem was Soil leading, he was ok if it comes for endless farm, but later he went tard, im amazed u didnt react on time and kick him before from lead position, now everything will get better :D same was with Perkunas, leader change made it better. Fuk u Reaver xD

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, datplays said:

So u mean normal/good players stayed, and idiots left? Thats good, wish u best. Coz ur only problem was Soil leading, he was ok if it comes for endless farm, but later he went tard, im amazed u didnt react on time and kick him before from lead position, now everything will get better :D same was with Perkunas, leader change made it better. Fuk u Reaver xD

I don't mean anything. There are very simple reasons why our ally weakened. Anyway cya in 2.0!!

4 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

LOl coomon Guys Only china side 160-180 ppl and y saying about numbers 

but they were less than ROK 3 month ago.

What is dead may never die.

Its not just about one CP (I couldnt care less), the shitstorm is much deeper... but dont worry Perks, we will keep fighting :) Show must go on!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Haha poor wildatzerg pussy. So funny to see u cry cos you chose zerg side and now zerg breaking :D. What will you do now?

36 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Haha poor wildatzerg pussy. So funny to see u cry cos you chose zerg side and now zerg breaking :D. What will you do now?

You are boring with this "zerg" topic. I have chosen Vigilance because  at my beginning on this server I saw on siege streams 4 clans dark legion vs 56756667 Perks, Chinas, randoms, and now es. This is what you call zerg or you must be too stupid to realize that. What will I do? deal with problems no cry like rats to china/es for an protection.

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You are boring with this "zerg" topic. I have chosen Vigilance because  at my beginning on this server I saw on siege streams 4 clans dark legion vs 56756667 Perks, Chinas, randoms, and now es. This is what you call zerg or you must be too stupid to realize that. What will I do? deal with problems no cry like rats to china/es for an protection like a rat.

Yea right..... like we dont know U and history of Your top ally on serwer. Cut the bullshit Myrciu. Or mby U just fool Yourself about reasons why U join another side. U join Vigilance to have some protection while exping, thats all. Stop producing fairytails like U joined them to get them stronger and help them on sieges. Half of their party wpuld kill all Your clan together. U joined them for one reason. To have time and space to exp, to be protected and Vigilance took You just to create some balance.

And about Soil and his fellas - Gl on new server, but i think You will come back here.

Edited by Demosek
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You are boring with this "zerg" topic. I have chosen Vigilance because  at my beginning on this server I saw on siege streams 4 clans dark legion vs 56756667 Perks, Chinas, randoms, and now es. This is what you call zerg or you must be too stupid to realize that. What will I do? deal with problems no cry like rats to china/es for an protection like a rat.

No. You chose vigazerg because they were higher lvls, controling epics and overall wining side. So you joined em so maybe someday you get one epic also they can prorect your rat ass and you can exp in peace like typical pussy. I see your clan, what kind of players play there. Only bsoe pr relog or fight 50vs9, and still afraid to rush the 9 enemies :D (have it somewhere in fraps :DD). Go back to your rat cave and exp with 3 pts on one abg spot.

Edited by Rizos