MPiRi

The Honor Story

Lets see what will happens in next several evenings. At saturday it was like usual at evening(ganks from tmd+es\percs) but still abg was ours. Till night when ppl went to sleep and ES+TMD took the spots. Yesterday looks like a dismorale hit hard and no ppl from our side appeared in abg.

But for sure the leaders of our side should take ally managment fast, otherwise it will be harder to rebuild 2nd side with every defeat. And nobody wants 1sided server.

Edited by kktnxbye

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

No. You chose vigazerg because they were higher lvls, controling epics and overall wining side. So you joined em so maybe someday you get one epic also they can prorect your rat ass and you can exp in peace like typical pussy. I see your clan, what kind of players play there. Only bsoe pr relog or fight 50vs9, and still afraid to rush the 9 enemies :D (have it somewhere in fraps :DD). Go back to your rat cave and exp with 3 pts on one abg spot.

What a rich imagination:) 3 parties on one abg spot?) EtoRaz bite you?)

On the subject - Why do you so sure that he joined by the reasons you said, not him? Any prooves? Or just lie like "3 parties on 1 spot"?

1) Low lvl clans personally didnt give a sh1t of your 70+ parties till late month. Cause - u see a party - "god bless PR" and after 3 min you continue your farm. Last month your 60-70 wanted to farm in abg too and you were staying there for a couple of evening protecting them.

For example - absolute clan lvled about 3 weeks in abg and didnt ask for any protection anyone not even once. Just PR and continue farm, join big fights when asked. After several PRs you even stopped your attempts to gank us.

2) A part of 60lvls from our side picked vigi side cause was PKed by perc's side and not PKed by vigi side. (Like in my case)

What are you doing - is ganking abg every evening farm parties 60-65 (with rare couple of 68-70 sometimes), and telling about "oy!they afraid 9on9!they collecting 50vs9". And so proud of it.

Surely some picked the side cause of possible epics and farm spots but I dont think it was a majority. Dont estimate other ppl by yourself ;)

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

You are boring with this "zerg" topic. I have chosen Vigilance because  at my beginning on this server I saw on siege streams 4 clans dark legion vs 56756667 Perks, Chinas, randoms, and now es. This is what you call zerg or you must be too stupid to realize that. What will I do? deal with problems no cry like rats to china/es for an protection.

U choose coz u go there where they wipe ur ass.

50 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Lets see what will happens in next several evenings. At saturday it was like usual at evening(ganks from tmd+es\percs) but still abg was ours. Till night when ppl went to sleep and ES+TMD took the spots. Yesterday looks like a dismorale hit hard and no ppl from our side appeared in abg.

But for sure the leaders of our side should take ally managment fast, otherwise it will be harder to rebuild 2nd side with every defeat. And nobody wants 1sided server.

Current parties in perkunas don't have primes on weekends and from my knowledge TFD also doesn't. You still have much more people in europe prime than us, one party who barely played at all and only came to protect people crying about ganks doesnt change anything.

Nobody ever plays after siege btw, nothing will really change on the server except maybe who leads your alliance. The only thing soil was good at was organizing people against wickedsick side. I am sure you can find a suitable replacment.

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

You are boring with this "zerg" topic. I have chosen Vigilance because  at my beginning on this server I saw on siege streams 4 clans dark legion vs 56756667 Perks, Chinas, randoms, and now es. This is what you call zerg or you must be too stupid to realize that. What will I do? deal with problems no cry like rats to china/es for an protection.

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Gdy ty miałeś 50+ to ja dopiero dołączyłem z lvl 20+ do Call of blood. W międzyczasie jeszcze zrobiłem od nowa TH bo zrezygnowałem z AW na 40 lvl. Było to parę miesięcy temu. Jaki rok? Orfena sam nie zdobędę więc poprzez zaczęcie chodziło mi o wejście w życie polityczne serwera.

You just admited in your recruitment topic that im right and you joined vig for epics

15 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

On the subject - Why do you so sure that he joined by the reasons you said, not him? Any prooves? Or just lie like "3 parties on 1 spot"?

1) Low lvl clans personally didnt give a sh1t of your 70+ parties till late month. Cause - u see a party - "god bless PR" and after 3 min you continue your farm. Last month your 60-70 wanted to farm in abg too and you were staying there for a couple of evening protecting them.

For example - absolute clan lvled about 3 weeks in abg and didnt ask for any protection anyone not even once. Just PR and continue farm, join big fights when asked. After several PRs you even stopped your attempts to gank us.

2) A part of 60lvls from our side picked vigi side cause was PKed by perc's side and not PKed by vigi side. (Like in my case)

What are you doing - is ganking abg every evening farm parties 60-65 (with rare couple of 68-70 sometimes), and telling about "oy!they afraid 9on9!they collecting 50vs9". And so proud of it.

Surely some picked the side cause of possible epics and farm spots but I dont think it was a majority. Dont estimate other ppl by yourself ;)

Cos he said it by himself in polish recruitment topic

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Gdy ty miałeś 50+ to ja dopiero dołączyłem z lvl 20+ do Call of blood. W międzyczasie jeszcze zrobiłem od nowa TH bo zrezygnowałem z AW na 40 lvl. Było to parę miesięcy temu. Jaki rok? Orfena sam nie zdobędę więc poprzez zaczęcie chodziło mi o wejście w życie polityczne serwera.

Edited by Rizos

4 hours ago, Myrtan said:

The real problems will now have clans like Angelineri, Jungle or WildAtHeart. We are barely 60+ and to be honest we were left alone against parties 70+ who will occupy now every single farming spot. I understand you guys leaving server but I think Vigilance clan should be transfered to some suitable person so ally will have hard time but will survive. Now, ally is broken smaller clans who were loyal to you will have really hard time. But whatever, one day we will be stronger to face them. Every fall makes us stronger :D

this guys were not loyal, they just chose the strongest side in their prime time. we fought 62 lvl vs 70+ back in the days, but i dont think this clans can do so

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dancerok said:

LOl coomon Guys Only china side 160-180 ppl and y saying about numbers 

o_0, man soil propaganda killed you. they was once at siege 60 ppl max.

2 minutes ago, driver said:

o_0, man soil propaganda killed you. they was once at siege 60 ppl max.

They did China Town from gludio, even music in Gludio now is chinese.  :D:D

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rizos said:

You just admited in your recruitment topic that im right and you joined vig for epics

Cos he said it by himself in polish recruitment topic

If my intention was to get epics I would have already epic char but I dont have any. I am new player of L2, I was playing L2 last time 10 years ago when i was 10 years old kid. When I joined server I didnt know about things like epic raid bosses but I was impressed about Dark Legion ally fighting against so many enemies. I was impressed about Eternal Shine too bcs they were like 2 clans vs 2 allies but you needed to be high lvl to join them. At least it is what I thought before. 

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

They did China Town from gludio, even music in Gludio now is chinese.  :D:D

This is a screenshot from the siege from 2 weeks ago of our CC , i guess even if we were all chinise still under 160 :DDDDDD

6abf6efb1cde5e454da35502ba111ab5.jpg

Edited by BlackJack

35 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

You think i say smth without proofs? last 2 weeks its almost everyday vig ppl farm with 2-3 pts on 1 high lvl abg spot. Here in this movie you can see 1 party jumping from hill to join their zerg in ABG camps spot. What do you think so many ppl were doing on abg camps spot, obviously farming. Just go there and check by yourself, or are you blind? You can also see mighty myrciu aka "Myrtan" on the movie, and how this whole zerg is afraid to rush 9 ppl :D - Thats what i was talking about before.

i was playing on Biz side all time, when i left from some clan when Reaver go away and i havent enough prime time to play with cp i was thinking to be a neutral guy. I was low lvl, without clan and Vigi, old pride and etc was all time PKed me anywhere, they was much higher and i havent any problems and dont cry, i dont go to winning side i back with low lvl to clan from ally Biz not like cp based, like clan based and was fighted with my 64-66 lvl with 72+ and was trolled like i am noob, because i cant play 65 lvl against 72+.

I was a lot of time Gatekeeper farming :)

What about i told: Get ready, I play almost from the start of the server, I have a good memory :)
I remember all the nicknames and regularly clean the PC counter

Sorry for my terrible english

Edited by seiva
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

You think i say smth without proofs? last 2 weeks its almost everyday vig ppl farm with 2-3 pts on 1 high lvl abg spot. Here in this movie you can see 1 party jumping from hill to join their zerg in ABG camps spot. What do you think so many ppl were doing on abg camps spot, obviously farming. Just go there and check by yourself, or are you blind? You can also see mighty myrciu aka "Myrtan" on the movie, and how this whole zerg is afraid to rush 9 ppl :D - Thats what i was talking about before.

Oooh now its 2-3 party, not 3?:D How fast you changing your mind.

Cause its 2 party not 3 party farming on spot. Often they are not full parties, just farm parties with lot of boxes.

All as I expected - like in most of the cases you gank farm parties 5-10lvl lower than you, and with successful regroup you dying and going PR. Dissappointed " Blyad' " from dead ppl of your party TS only prooves my point.

"ZERG ZERG ZERG"... please continue this mantra harder - looks like(on video) it doesnt help you a lot.

53 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Here is 10mins of prove , btw at 25 seconds in you can see myrciu aka "Myrtan" running to the spots where u have 3 parties on 1 spot:

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

Cause its 2 party not 3 party farming on spot. Often they are not full parties, just farm parties with lot of boxes.

All as I expected - like in most of the cases you gank farm parties 5-10lvl lower than you, and with successful regroup you dying and going PR. Dissappointed " Blyad' " from dead ppl of your party TS only prooves my point.

"ZERG ZERG ZERG"... please continue this mantra harder - looks like(on video) it doesnt help you a lot.

Idk in that party we have 3 ppl under 70, if u have people on top spot abg that are lvl 59 mb you should go back to EV

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I counted around 25 ppl so looks like 3. When did i change my mind? 

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Here is 10mins of prove , btw at 25 seconds in you can see myrciu aka "Myrtan" running to the spots where u have 3 parties on 1 spot:

on 25 second there is 9 war chars on the top spot +4 noclan boxes. 3 parties is 27 ppl as I know.

Are you blind or telling your ridiculous lie on purpose? 

3 parties cannot farm on one spot. Absolutelly no point in that. Easily to also split hill spot than have 3 parties on top.

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I counted around 25 ppl so looks like 3. When did i change my mind? 

At the moment you stopped saying "farming 3 parties at one spot" and started to say "seeing 3 parties on one spot".

Do you familial with the word "regroup?":D

3 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

on 25 second there is 9 war chars on the top spot +4 noclan boxes. 3 parties is 27 ppl as I know.

Are you blind or telling your ridiculous lie on purpose? 

3 parties cannot farm on one spot. Absolutelly no point in that. Easily to also split hill spot than have 3 parties on top.

spin the truth however you want, the fact is you bring more parties in abg than spots, No wonder soil go bored of afk guarding your sorry ass all the time.

8 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

This is called regroup. Thank me later. Yesterday we were gankin with 3 people abg at night. Guess what happened when me, rokshot and hello friend ganked hill. Full pt of CO + time of drama ran to top spot to regroup with full Kiam pt. Ofc we died but full two pts against 3 people was heroic victory of yours.

17 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

spin the truth however you want, the fact is you bring more parties in abg than spots, No wonder soil go bored of afk guarding your sorry ass all the time.

Aaaand lie again. I remember several evenings when Soil been defending abg with a party. Surely many times he came to fights with half of the party or less(even solo) or just looking for war. Dont mix sitting in afk for def(which is was a couple of times) and looking for mass fights(cause war coming). But mainly ABG defends the way its on your video, 3-4 farm parties regroup and fight back.

Edited by kktnxbye

3 hours ago, Kure said:

What is dead may never die.

Its not just about one CP (I couldnt care less), the shitstorm is much deeper... but dont worry Perks, we will keep fighting :) Show must go on!

Just dont name any of ur CP "honor" and i ensure u that u can earn some respect.

39 minutes ago, datplays said:

Just dont name any of ur CP "honor" and i ensure u that u can earn some respect.

"Respect"should be earned on battlefield even if we name some of our CPs Telletubies, dont you think ? ;) 

1 hour ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Can i join perks too so i can farm in peace ?
Pm ingame ganjarockzzz 

Didnt u farm enough when Perks was left in 2,5 CP and they didnt farm for 3-4 month before rebuild?

But actually bigup for u, u seem not so cancerous like most of vigi. U re welcome xD

1 hour ago, Kure said:

"Respect"should be earned on battlefield even if we name some of our CPs Telletubies, dont you think ? ;) 

I mean when u name CP "honor" and it has nothing with honor.