MPiRi

The Honor Story

11 minutes ago, datplays said:

Didnt u farm enough when Perks was left in 2,5 CP and they didnt farm for 3-4 month before rebuild?

But actually bigup for u, u seem not so cancerous like most of vigi. U re welcome xD

Damn DatPlays say's i am welcome :P
Talk about me to bizz i can even hunt ribos and pistolas all over the map :ph34r: (we got same prime i will be their nightmare)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Damn DatPlays say's i am welcome :P
Talk about me to bizz i can even hunt ribos and pistolas all over the map :ph34r: (we got same prime i will be their nightmare)

i hope you are trolling

17 hours ago, SOiL said:

Sending back 600m while you gave 200m for CH it's an action of honor. Also at mail I'm not saying that I'm selling CH, I can delete it if I want.
I talked with all my members (party) and they all agreed to leave the server cause of many custom things,no update and too much money in the market that are not farmed from the game and items that are not made by players.
Now the story this guy made it's between us but okay let's do it like this. 
CH and clan doesn't belong to you or Pistolas. Clan belong to first members of it and if you guys could talk to me and not acting like kids (We had a situation of one epic) I could let you have it. But you won't have the chance now with the way you act.
There's no RMT, I've never bought adena and I didn't sell CH for real money. Admins can check me anytime.

We took people from zero and made them "players". I was handling all drama and epics on fair mode and without raging to anyone for months everyday and this is how you react when I decide to stop playing here. ETE got SE 72-WC almost 76 cause of my party and this is the thanks to us. Instead of trying to hurt people that you were playing together for 1 year and been fair with you, you can just accept that they no more like playing here, you wanted to stay here, nobody said something about it but.. you can't have this clan hall and clan on your own. 
End of story.

Good luck to everybody, thanks for the good memories I won't forget Club.   :)

so soil if its all about leaving server why you dont leave clan and ch to the "member" you know in real life and when and if come back whe can give you back the clan and the clan hall and you know that

i dont care if you gona quit you and some or all members from your cp but the clan and the clan hall is in this server 

its all about "money"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

I got EE LVL 76 too with me we will be the 1st with pow in server !

i am worried that many ppl will be able to reach 76 in 1 month of 2.0, so u might not be first :(

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i am worried that many ppl will be able to reach 76 in 1 month of 2.0, so u might not be first :(

Now is the right time i can start cry about update and blame administration?

• Like 1

Yes until new "update will bee like 999 Ee lv 76  on this server :) if u think  will be new update until maybe september :)

6 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Now is the right time i can start cry about update and blame administration?

u didnt get me, but even if update is right now, u wont have pow for first month because the book for it is from oly, so others have 1 month to make 76

Edited by MoDoy

<suit up>

okay guys, me as honorable Monkey Police introducing to u Monkey Hunt:

Thanks to guy providing this screen, im on case - tracking.

This time Soil going to play Warlord.

Edited by datplays
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, datplays said:

<suit up>

Falling the paparazzi!

16 hours ago, San0 said:

cya boys and girls. have fun!!!

send a kiss to chevi and shibb for me xD

doors are allways open for you and for them whenever you guys choose to join us again.

thanks san0. I appreciate that :x

1 hour ago, datplays said:

<suit up>

This time Soil going to play Warlord.

xDxD

43 minutes ago, chevignon said:

xDxD

RMT guy got so much fun :)

Monkey Police tracked server of color of love. I got only 1 thing to tell u. If u ever though l2classic.club have bugs, gl on this L2J server :D

via facebook:

Its funny how Soil+NF merge - two groups that got rekt by Perkunas on our server. + TFD that didnt hold it :D

Edited by datplays

43 minutes ago, datplays said:

RMT guy got so much fun :)

Monkey Police tracked server of color of love. I got only 1 thing to tell u. If u ever though l2classic.club have bugs, gl on this L2J server :D

via facebook:

Its funny how Soil+NF merge - two groups that got rekt by Perkunas on our server. + TFD that didnt hold it :D

If this is rekt ..ok we rekted till we left server ,,,,, little bastards with big mouths.... 

9 minutes ago, datplays said:

Now need screens or cool stories. Its obvious w.o Soil u will become only stronger ;)

Now we need to hunt to survive or be hunted ;)

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Koukou said:

If this is rekt ..ok we rekted till we left server ,,,,, little bastards with big mouths.... 

idk if it is a rekt, bro. since i returned all that i see is: not enough people at prime, always 2-3 boxes, plus people are 72-73 avr lvl. 

i am not complaining, just trying to be objective.

we still don't have oly, 9vs9 gvgs, or other things where you can proove your skill. 

otherwise even i (with my low lvl) can record some good frapses where my party is dominating.

just imho.