MPiRi

The Honor Story

lel, koukou posting movie from november, which was 5 months ago, talking about "we rekted until we left server" 5 months after that, everybody knows your pt didnt grow as much as perkunas parties did in lvls, u can see soil was 74 back then, now he is 75, while in november i was 66, and i was highest lvl in party together with rizos :D 

40 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

lel, koukou posting movie from november, which was 5 months ago, talking about "we rekted until we left server" 5 months after that, everybody knows your pt didnt grow as much as perkunas parties did in lvls, u can see soil was 74 back then, now he is 75, while in november i was 66, and i was highest lvl in party together with rizos :D 

i didnt have another video because you made rr.... i can prove it this when your ally leader decide to make ally with all server except 9 clans.... i think this a good prove... for example fun have 3 clan +plus perkunas ally +6 clans + es 3 clans +1 clan fr fun witout war tag = 13 clans vs 9 not bad prove yes?

Just now, Koukou said:

i didnt have another video because you made rr.... i can prove it this when your ally leader decide to make ally with all server except 9 clans.... i think this a good prove... for example fun have 3 clan +plus perkunas ally +6 clans + es 3 clans +1 clan fr fun witout war tag = 13 clans vs 9 not bad prove yes?

who the hell cares about the number of clans? was proved on several castle sieges that eventho we had all these clans u mentioned, we didnt even had more ppl than your CC, so what exactly does that prove? **** pathetic, better stop playing on that new server and go back to school to learn math

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Now we need to hunt to survive or be hunted ;)

hey u fuker, im not talking to u, so u edit my post in quote, so gtfo.

16 hours ago, Pipen said:

so soil if its all about leaving server why you dont leave clan and ch to the "member" you know in real life and when and if come back whe can give you back the clan and the clan hall and you know that

i dont care if you gona quit you and some or all members from your cp but the clan and the clan hall is in this server 

its all about "money"

Honor Soil answer to this member who help take the clan hall in the summer.

And tell me who other is with you and have give adena for the clan hall ??

I'm not sure that playing on l2j is good decision. All l2j servers are full of holes. After good classic there is only one road - to real life (cause no point to return to c4 servers or cronicles above).

Just another cycle of things. Enjoy the free farm, and when new people rise up be sure to shit talk them extra hard for getting rekt 10 levels lower. 

Cya around soil and co, for what it's worth I think you did a good job building the alliance, even though you never asked for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kure said:

Funny to watch how lot of people now changing cloaks and jumping off the "Vigi" bandwagon. 

was funny watching how lots of people left unbroken and wickedsick to join vigi.

22 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Just another cycle of things. Enjoy the free farm, and when new people rise up be sure to shit talk them extra hard for getting rekt 10 levels lower. 

Cya around soil and co, for what it's worth I think you did a good job building the alliance, even though you never asked for it.

i am glad that we could push each other to create a good server, but dont give all the credit to this guys.

3 hours ago, Kure said:

Funny to watch how lot of people now changing cloaks and jumping off the "Vigi" bandwagon. 

Not everyone my friend ;)

not.jpg

Every time you talk about vigizerg, I can only smile. Smiling thinking the first time BizQQuit saw my old party joining LoA and pm us, you can wonder why. Also when we left synd to join WW and got pm again. In those times perk had 50 ppl more in siegue and Aden Castle, but you still were looking for more.

I just can't say the same thing about Vig, and ES. Zero pm from them xD.

Smiling also like when you tell fishfood botter. When I have reported and banned several of your chinesse friends (lvls 71-74) and also from alter clans which I have seen with uchiha CP xD.

But, please keep up your fake propaganda, forum warriors. Even without playing in the server anymore I think, It is really fun

Edited by Malkav

42 minutes ago, Malkav said:

Every time you talk about vigizerg, I can only smile. Smiling thinking the first time BizQQuit saw my old party joining LoA and pm us, you can wonder why. Also when we left synd to join WW and got pm again. In those times perk had 50 ppl more in siegue and Aden Castle, but you still were looking for more.

Smiling also like when you tell fishfood botter. When I have reported and banned several of your chinesse friends (lvls 71-74) and also from alter clans which I have seen with uchiha CP xD.

But, please keep up your fake propaganda, forum warriors. Even without playing in the server anymore I think, It is really fun

so you failed here?

18 minutes ago, Malkav said:

Any proofs? Or just trash talking here?

1 hour ago, driver said:

so you failed here?

Yep, so hard :(.

49 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

Any proofs? Or just trash talking here?

I can't ban people without proofs. But I'm not going to post them for you xD, at least not without some tryhard from you. About trash talking, I wont gonna do never such a thing. I just tell you facts.

Edited by Malkav

Just now, Malkav said:

Yep, so hard :(.

I can't ban people without proofs. But I'm not going to post them for you xD, at least not without some tryhard from you. About trash talking, I wont gonna do never such a thing. I just tell you facts.

If you dont have proofs dont talk.

1 hour ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Driver now is the right time to lvl up your own char i think B| 

what for? i have a lot of chars of people who quit and left chars to CP. i dont play for a long time.

1 hour ago, driver said:

what for? i have a lot of chars of people who quit and left chars to CP. i dont play for a long time.

You cant be so cocky when you haven't grinde your own char on classic...

37 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

You cant be so cocky when you haven't grinde your own char on classic...

if u don`t know how much he grinde pls shut up )

Just now, GanjaRockzZz said:

1st of all chill mate dont wanna start a flamewar 2nd hes a driver :)

lemm is a killer, dont mess with him :D

his point was that i farmed a lot, you just dont see it from the outside.