Sign in to follow this  
Tankas

Enchanting rates and general enchant levels on this server

I'm quite confused as why this server has so many +10 and higher weapons, whereas in l2 classic off, that's a rarity that is impossible to be found. Is this the effect that auction house makes, aka players risk enchanting to make money on ah. Or are the rumors about bugged enchants true. I've heard people talk that some rmt sites know how to bug enchant rates hence the density of +12 top c weapons on the market.

Not to mention that 4game l2 ewc prices are like 650k which is 3 times cheaper than here, so you would think enchanting would be more popular there. Even considering 2x adena rate here, enchants there are cheaper. What are your thoughts on this?

Edited by Tankas

10 minutes ago, Tankas said:

I'm quite confused as why this server has so many +10 and higher weapons, whereas in l2 classic off, that's a rarity that is impossible to be found. Is this the effect that auction house makes, aka players risk enchanting to make money on ah. Or are the rumors about bugged enchants true. I've heard people talk that some rmt sites know how to bug enchant rates hence the density of +12 top c weapons on the market.

Not to mention that 4game l2 ewc prices are like 650k which is 3 times cheaper than here, so you would think enchanting would be more popular there. Even considering 2x adena rate here, enchants there are cheaper. What are your thoughts on this?

the physical weapons are pretty easy to enchant actually since they are always 66,7 or 2/3.

The casters ones are usually ppl buying homcus +7 from AH and enchanting them.

The enchant rate has been fatally bugged since server started.

I don't know when admins figured out, but each day they didn't take action the problem was accumulating, and it was not being taken care of for too long and now it's simply too late to just take these weapons from people.

The complete disaster is the fact that mage and fighter weapons (have) had equeal enchant rates. It was never supposed to be this way, if the rate for staffs is 2/3 as I suppose, it's a humongous bug which breaks the game.

It isn't such a big deal here in 1.5, but when 2.0 eventually arrives, with the changes created in environment where mage weapons weren't supposed to go much beyond +5, it's going to be quite a show. I believe this is one of the reasons admins are delaying the 2.0 so much, there's simply no solution to this.

To a certain extent it reminds me of the Big Bang theory, you can only go as far as only slightly after beginning, because you won't be ever able to explain how some mystical nothing - before existence of laws of physics - magically created energy in some kind of 'no-space' and 'no-time'. You're just left with either infinite "we don't know yet", or simply admiting existence of some higher power, neither really works if you're looking for logical explanation. Similar here, either infinitely delay patch 2.0 or just let it go and you can rename server to a "Nuker Simulator 2017".

13 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I don't know when admins figured out, but each day they didn't take action the problem was accumulating, and it was not being taken care of for too long and now it's simply too late to just take these weapons from people.

The complete disaster is the fact that mage and fighter weapons (have) had equeal enchant rates. It was never supposed to be this way, if the rate for staffs is 2/3 as I suppose, it's a humongous bug which breaks the game.

It isn't such a big deal here in 1.5, but when 2.0 eventually arrives, with the changes created in environment where mage weapons weren't supposed to go much beyond +5, it's going to be quite a show. I believe this is one of the reasons admins are delaying the 2.0 so much, there's simply no solution to this.

To a certain extent it reminds me of the Big Bang theory, you can only go as far as only slightly after beginning, because you won't be ever able to explain how some mystical nothing - before existence of laws of physics - magically created energy in some kind of 'no-space' and 'no-time'. You're just left with either infinite "we don't know yet", or simply admiting existence of some higher power, neither really works if you're looking for logical explanation. Similar here, either infinitely delay patch 2.0 or just let it go and you can rename server to a "Nuker Simulator 2017".

Pretty much everything u said is bullshit :D  Also mages are literally the worst parties outside of farming and killing tanks/bards lol.

• Like 1

Do y ever tried to overchant here mage staffs it's really hard to do and all this demon +12 i have only 2 explanation: Or it's black market where Y know WHO already selling this weapons +++, or ppl know some kind of bug how to increase the chance, and pls don't tell me about LUCK there is no such a thing like luck in this game, all this rumors about THIS CHAR LUCKY and everything he craft or chant successes it's bull.... I know only one thing, I'm personaly overchant here about 2-3 D fight weaps to +8 and the highest I reached here was +11 but it was all physical weapons, not demon staffs... 

Cmon Fryderyk, stop talking bullsh.t. Mage weapons havent 2/3. Its less.Weapons for melee>bow>m.staffs. 

Your talks killing me. First time u must start play in some big clan, killing every day RBs, be activ on market in GH with many traders and after it, u can start talk about server.

You know nothing Fryderyk Snow.

My bishop f up 5x top C on +4, my archers make +7/+15, so many weapons guys from clan broken before. 

Just tell me, how many weapons top C u try overenchant? 

There's one thing that's been bugging me, the actual prices of overenchanted weapons. Acorrding to any of my calculations the price of OE weapons should be way higher than it is. Assuming people are enchanting to make money and not for thrill.

So the numbers just don't add up for me.

Estimate below is assuming prices a bit below actual market price, to be at the price where offline shop buyers would buy

Edited by Tankas
  • Like 1

tankas u are right, we had this conversation with rizos loooong time ago, that prices for oe weps are too low its not worth to enchant it yourself

this homus +7 in auction are hilarious tho

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Pretty much everything u said is bullshit :D  Also mages are literally the worst parties outside of farming and killing tanks/bards lol.

Lmao have you seen any 2.0 frag movies whatsoever? 

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Cmon Fryderyk, stop talking bullsh.t. Mage weapons havent 2/3. Its less.Weapons for melee>bow>m.staffs. 

Your talks killing me. First time u must start play in some big clan, killing every day RBs, be activ on market in GH with many traders and after it, u can start talk about server.

You know nothing Fryderyk Snow.

My bishop f up 5x top C on +4, my archers make +7/+15, so many weapons guys from clan broken before. 

Just tell me, how many weapons top C u try overenchant? 

You don't need to believe me, just check the auction house and compare to ammount of OEd mage weapons from offic movs.

Exactly for reasons stated in first post, it would be literally impossible to achieve these +12++ mage weapon is such relatively short ammount of time if the chance was retail or these weapons weren't somehow artificially created. It's a common sense, I would bet you my 100kk on this one xD

Are there any plans to nerf enchant rates to match official values? at least according to testers in l2 off classic enchant rates for mage weapons are very low at high ++

https://4gameforum.com/threads/573910/

This seems to severely change the actual state of market for both mage weapons as well as jewelry market, as it is very easy to over enchant d grade jewelry to b grade tier. In comparison to official classic. This would however make a lot of old players leave assuming they removed the weapons, or prevent new players starting here. Personally i don't see the solution to this. And what i am really wondering, how can they put 2.0 when 2.0 OE gives damage extra damage boost. +12 C Weapons will be way way stronger than the newly implemented A grade weapons for a long time.

21 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Lmao have you seen any 2.0 frag movies whatsoever? 

You don't need to believe me, just check the auction house and compare to ammount of OEd mage weapons from offic movs.

Exactly for reasons stated in first post, it would be literally impossible to achieve these +12++ mage weapon is such relatively short ammount of time if the chance was retail or these weapons weren't somehow artificially created. It's a common sense, I would bet you my 100kk on this one xD

are u retarded? the homus +7 and demons +3/7 etc on AH are artificially created, people buy them and enchant them up. It's how this server has always worked ,. get a clue

Also your source of balance is FRAG movie? ROFL. Not to mention here we will have archers 79 much fasted compared to official since x3 rate.

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

are u retarded? the homus +7 and demons +3/7 etc on AH are artificially created, people buy them and enchant them up. It's how this server has always worked ,. get a clue

How does this make things any better you walnut? fappa.png

It's exactly the same issue, there's a custom surplus of overenchanted mage weapons, whether it's a bug or customly created weapons.

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

How does this make things any better you walnut? fappa.png

It's exactly the same issue, there's a custom surplus of overenchanted mage weapons, whether it's a bug or customly created weapons.

What do you suggest? OE weapons traded on auction, ppl buy cols and sell em in gh to buy oe with adena. All this brigns a lot of money to server owners. Do you suggest them to cut of a branch which they are sitting on?

And stop write bullsh1t "DECREASE ENCHANT RATES!". They are like standard 66% and 40%. The problem is not with rates.

Have you seen any soes +12? Many of them? Have a clue WHY? Cause admins are not idiots. And we will not have a lot of OE BOMTs as well. For the same reasons. The thing is in the balance between making money from server and not to turning it to crap (with subsequent closing).

21 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

+13 demon staff balanced, kkk

Staff? - No. Server is still good? Ppl managed to survive here with ++ weapons? - Yes.

Read this as many time as you need to understand:

" balance between making money from server and not to turning it to crap (with subsequent closing). "

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

Staff? - No. Server is still good? Ppl managed to survive here with ++ weapons? - Yes.

Read this as many time as you need to understand:

" balance between making money from server and not to turning it to crap (with subsequent closing). "

u can say w/e u want, hope u realize the reason why mage weapons always had lower chance to enchant is because mages scale M atk much better than anyone scales P atk, here u can see ppl running with demon staffs AND eminences +12/13, however if u check archers from GK, they are running with those deep blue eminences all the time (from time to time even red eminences), however u dont see mages running with deep blue guns (except maybe few exceptions)

i see reason why u think its ok and sh1ts, coz u play mage, only thing i can say is enjoy it, because i doubt there is any solution staff can do anything about it (maybe stop doing the same mistake once again and again :D but money is money)

32 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

u can say w/e u want, hope u realize the reason why mage weapons always had lower chance to enchant is because mages scale M atk much better than anyone scales P atk, here u can see ppl running with demon staffs AND eminences +12/13, however if u check archers from GK, they are running with those deep blue eminences all the time (from time to time even red eminences), however u dont see mages running with deep blue guns (except maybe few exceptions)

i see reason why u think its ok and sh1ts, coz u play mage, only thing i can say is enjoy it, because i doubt there is any solution staff can do anything about it (maybe stop doing the same mistake once again and again :D but money is money)

U kidding? I'm not saying its ok, i'm saying exactly otherwise. Like here " Staff? - No. "

We cannot push admins to cut a huge part of their profit. Yes, nothing can be done, we can only hope that the greed will not overcome a common sence.

Even we introduce standard augmentation system of c3 - we will have just a many of +15 homas instead of +12demons soon. And this will not be done cause soon ppl will realize that necros with +15 homa under advanced block+bless shield(+pdef from sws) is just a bow-eater.

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

U kidding? I'm not saying its ok, i'm saying exactly otherwise. Like here " Staff? - No. "

We cannot push admins to cut a huge part of their profit. Yes, nothing can be done, we can only hope that the greed will not overcome a common sence.

Even we introduce standard augmentation system of c3 - we will have just a many of +15 homas instead of +12demons soon. And this will not be done cause soon ppl will realize that necros with +15 homa under advanced block+bless shield(+pdef from sws) is just a bow-eater.

yes, and that will happen because of mysterious +7 homus on auction appearing everyday :D sorry, but the situation right now on server, i already think the greed overcame back in the past

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

What do you suggest? OE weapons traded on auction, ppl buy cols and sell em in gh to buy oe with adena. All this brigns a lot of money to server owners. Do you suggest them to cut of a branch which they are sitting on?

And stop write bullsh1t "DECREASE ENCHANT RATES!". They are like standard 66% and 40%. The problem is not with rates.

Have you seen any soes +12? Many of them? Have a clue WHY? Cause admins are not idiots. And we will not have a lot of OE BOMTs as well. For the same reasons. The thing is in the balance between making money from server and not to turning it to crap (with subsequent closing).

That's what I'm saying, there's just no solution to this. It's a

dead-end.jpg

On 13.03.2017 at 11:39 AM, FryderykChopin said:

what? where u got that info?

4 hours ago, datplays said:

what? where u got that info?

Comparison of enchant levels on official servers and here.

But as correctly mentioned above, it's rather customly generated weapons in the auction house which cause the problem - though, one way or another, it's going to break the game in 2.0.