Sign in to follow this  
Anvari

Spiritshot lag

Hello, I have been playing in this server for a couple of days and I have noticed that the first magic skill I use cast's much faster than the 2nd and(or) 3rd one. I have noticed that spiritshot's are used after I use a magic skill, so that's the problem. Is it how it's supposed to be working on this server or is it my internet connection fault? Help please.

36 minutes ago, Anvari said:

Здравствуйте, я играл в этом сервере в течение нескольких дней, и я заметил, что первый магические умения я использую литая гораздо быстрее, чем 2-й и (или) 3-ий. Я заметил, что Spiritshot, используются после того, как я использую умения, так что это проблема. Является ли это, как это должно работать на этом сервере или это мой интернет ошибка соединения? Помоги пожалуйста.

There is no mistake.

You make a second shot before being spiritshots can charge the weapon. You need to wait until spiritshots turns on and then shoot again.

• Like 2

Its kind of minigame on nuker. Good nuker needs to control skills, click em with good timing to get spiritshot casting speed boost. You cant spam skills. Its good feature imo. It let good players have advantage over noobs. Its not bug, i remember its has been this way since i started playing l2

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

thanks for your replies. :)

edit: sorry, but I can't find the 'close topic' button, I got my answer, so there is no need for topic to be open.

Edited by Anvari