Sign in to follow this  
Nevalon

Exp with palus knight

I want to ask , where should i exp as a palus knight at 30lvl . Im playing on this character with my friend which is also 30lvl but she's elven scout. Which spots u recommend?

I recommend you find more archers and some support and build archer CP...

till level 34 you can be at partisan hideway or forgotten temple... since 34 you can go alligator island ;)

46 minutes ago, HellHound said:

till level 34 you can be at partisan hideway or forgotten temple... since 34 you can go alligator island ;)

ya but i just want to exp only with her. maybe we will invite someone to heal too , but that's all we want.

on 30+ i liked breka stronghold upper spot with highest lvl mobs. then on like 35+ i moved to plains of lizardmen (Assassin archer)

14 hours ago, HellHound said:

this.

plus remember that with aoe(partisan-AI-ev-abg) you will save some adena for small use of bssd\bssc. Look for rb parties as well, should not be a problem for tank+bow

Most acher on this server leveled killing raid bosses. You have a tank already so just getting dd's from random finder cna be very easy and effective leveling , also you can make adena,

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Most acher on this server leveled killing raid bosses. You have a tank already so just getting dd's from random finder cna be very easy and effective leveling , also you can make adena,

Ya , we though about that but it taking too long to find a party.

22 hours ago, HellHound said:

we are on partisan hideway just me and my friend , and we're doing alright.

22 hours ago, Rizos said:

on 30+ i liked breka stronghold upper spot with highest lvl mobs. then on like 35+ i moved to plains of lizardmen (Assassin archer)

Breka stronghold was a good idea , but me even as a tank i was losing too much hp. On partisan hideway we're getting more xp and less hp lost.