Sign in to follow this  
Consique

Planning to start, need an advice on my class

I'm planning to go with a future prophet class as main without any dual-boxing. I'm looking for a new experience since I haven't played as prohet before.

Are there any chances of finding a decent group/clan? How about the leveling? (30-40). What are the roles of prophet besides buffs? 

Would really appreciate an advice from experienced people on classic and how to save myself some valuable time and efforts. Thanks! 

PP is mostly for buffs and some healing. if you want healer dont go with pp. 

you will find party very easily at any level with pp, server has lots of people so clan/party will not be an issue for you

my advice play something that you will not get bored and you will like to watch running around ;)

for example i am phantom ranger and still can find party easily :D

Edited by eXistenZ
  • Like 1

Prophet will find party pretty good.

30-40 u need to find groups which will be harder for Prophet than over 40+

but mostly recemended is if u do this time Raid Bosses in full party. U should be welcome as a healer and some simple buffer on 30-40 lvls. On 35 when u get Berseker Spirit buff then mostly u should be welcome.

• Like 1

No room for pp in late game. A lot of ppl have boxes pp\se. PP have to buff each party member (unlike OL\WC) and often doesnt have enough mp to buff all party, doesnt have fast heal like bishop, doesnt regen mana, doesnt have nice % of res or pr.

Play ee\se.Or OL.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

No room for pp in late game. A lot of ppl have boxes pp\se. PP have to buff each party member (unlike OL\WC) and often doesnt have enough mp to buff all party, doesnt have fast heal like bishop, doesnt regen mana, doesnt have nice % of res or pr.

Play ee\se.Or OL.

+100

Bro I personaly started at this server as pp and i reached him 70 lvl, the pity truth about pp that when y reaching high lvls y need to find cp and almost all 99% of cp will tell y reroll to WC or OL. PP it's box buffer to be as active pp I dunno really hard.... Y just can't buff all party simultaneusly which making pp box buffer for solo players... My personal advise choose bishop or ee ol or wc of course if y looking for support class 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Play ee\se.Or OL.

Don't listen to this guy, he only wants EE's in party cuze the most used spell in his party is Party Recall. Prophet is very useful and can be taken instead of an orc mystic. You have okey off healing , only caster with mass fear , mystic immunity is fucking awesome, prophecy of fire is the best one in 2.0 by far, not to mention that if you ever get max level you will have counter critical which is nuts. Having said that there are certain prejudice towards prophets being a box class, so you just need to find a good cp that appreciates you and what you bring. Orc are just much easier to play good in pvp compared to a prohpet.

16 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Don't listen to this guy, he only wants EE's in party cuze the most used spell in his party is Party Recall. Prophet is very useful and can be taken instead of an orc mystic. You have okey off healing , only caster with mass fear , mystic immunity is fucking awesome, prophecy of fire is the best one in 2.0 by far, not to mention that if you ever get max level you will have counter critical which is nuts. Having said that there are certain prejudice towards prophets being a box class, so you just need to find a good cp that appreciates you and what you bring. Orc are just much easier to play good in pvp compared to a prohpet.

Aaaand lie again (like you always ppl do). I played in random ally parties for month (mostly with Pride). So you state that all parties I played overused PR skill? Or you appeal to the past when we PRed as absolute clan (60lvls) when party of 70+ percs were trying to gank us? So we should fight with you instead of PR four yours pvp counts sake? Looks like your failures to do that landed so deeply in your memory.

Are you ppl so retarded to bring this political hate even to politics-not-related topics?

To topic starter: - ye, listen this percs "professionals", make PP and join to army of high lvl prophets in GH\party matching with "PP 6X LOOKING FOR CP\clan" sign. You can ask them how they are "in demand" personally. xD

28 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Aaaand lie again (like you always ppl do). I played in random ally parties for month (mostly with Pride). So you state that all parties I played overused PR skill? Or you appeal to the past when we PRed as absolute clan (60lvls) when party of 70+ percs were trying to gank us? So we should fight with you instead of PR four yours pvp counts sake? Looks like your failures to do that landed so deeply in your memory.

Are you ppl so retarded to bring this political hate even to politics-not-related topics?

To topic starter: - ye, listen this percs "professionals", make PP and join to army of high lvl prophets in GH\party matching with "PP 6X LOOKING FOR CP\clan" sign. You can ask them how they are "in demand" personally. xD

I've been playing 9 months on this server and i have yet to see a high level support who can't find a party/clan. And yes I expect you to fight, my party has never pr-ed from high vr parties when we were 6-8 levels on average under them, but fought no matter the outcome. Your Absolute guys pr-ed even when we were just passing by lol.

Allright, I guess I'll start with prophet, if I dislike how the things are going, I'll change class by using "class change" service :) thanks! 

How about leveling 30-40? Is the best option solo is staff/undead ; bow/root or heavy/duals(fists)?  

Edited by Consique

Just now, Consique said:

Allright, I guess I'll start with prohet, if I dislike how the things are going, I'll change class by using "class change" service :) thanks! 

That's the best option mate, if you find players you enjoy playing with but they want another support , a prophet can change into all :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I've been playing 9 months on this server and i have yet to see a high level support who can't find a party/clan. And yes I expect you to fight, my party has never pr-ed from high vr parties when we were 6-8 levels on average under them, but fought no matter the outcome. Your Absolute guys pr-ed even when we were just passing by lol.

Ahaha, so when I see your PR in mass pvp its just an optic illusion. Oookaaay. "We never PR\bsoe" thing is so lie - no even need comments on that. So if your 70+ lvl party were running to our direction we should take our chances not bening PKed by you cause you were just passing by? So we should read your minds or what? Are you really so stupid to tell this bullsh1t or you just trolling?

I'm not going to argue with you futher, what you telling is just a propaganda, lie and nonsence.

"How about leveling 30-40? Is the best option solo is staff/undead ; bow/root or heavy/duals(fists)? " -  best option is aoe on partisan-ai-ev+raid bosses when available. bssc economy+ fast leveling + fun in party farming. Drop from rb if u are lucky.

• Like 1

well, as PP try to find more open minded party, its true that PP cannot buff whole party at once, but is that really a problem if u are active prophet? u can distribute buffing each member in 2 mins span, that means u will never run out of mana but also there wont be ever guy w/o buffs

also most of parties need boxed pp, if u find decent pt, why cannot they box WC to just buff as they would do with prophet? where exactly is the difference in that? yeah, WC is insane in pvp, but so is active PP whith his decent heal, 1 more ress (eventho its low % ress, while fighting wars the loss is so little ppl ress even with normal scrolls, so i dont see problem with it), u have mystic immunity which is really good, mass fear (idk the landrate, but i saw some prophet olympiad video where he used it almost all the time and it was landing always [even on dagger which used hide and got dehided by it], but thats w/o mental shield), it has root with pretty good land rate (should be, not confirmed)

as i said, its just about what ppl u find to play with, sometimes meta picks are way overrated and ppl think they cannot be replaced (speaking for myself, i would rather have active person which enjoys playing PP than to force him to reroll to WC and he wouldnt enjoy the game, that would lower his performance as well)

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MoDoy said:

well, as PP try to find more open minded party, its true that PP cannot buff whole party at once, but is that really a problem if u are active prophet? u can distribute buffing each member in 2 mins span, that means u will never run out of mana but also there wont be ever guy w/o buffs

also most of parties need boxed pp, if u find decent pt, why cannot they box WC to just buff as they would do with prophet? where exactly is the difference in that? yeah, WC is insane in pvp, but so is active PP whith his decent heal, 1 more ress (eventho its low % ress, while fighting wars the loss is so little ppl ress even with normal scrolls, so i dont see problem with it), u have mystic immunity which is really good, mass fear (idk the landrate, but i saw some prophet olympiad video where he used it almost all the time and it was landing always [even on dagger which used hide and got dehided by it], but thats w/o mental shield), it has root with pretty good land rate (should be, not confirmed)

as i said, its just about what ppl u find to play with, sometimes meta picks are way overrated and ppl think they cannot be replaced (speaking for myself, i would rather have active person which enjoys playing PP than to force him to reroll to WC and he wouldnt enjoy the game, that would lower his performance as well)

Do y know at least 1 cp where main buffer pp? If y know tell me pls, for second Mystic immu quite useless as well cos duration 15 sec and use only for 1 pt member not all, about pt buffing for full buff PP dont have enough mp even on 74 with bw robe set and no - MAN dye, about buffs that has PP and WC dont have, Oke BLESS hp = AVATAR, MEntal = EE, Berz lvl 1 = BISHOP, Blessed shield = EE( and ee has it lvl 6 nor 3 like pp ) , Invigor = who buff it ? Lol .... the only useful buff from pp is Bless soul bit it's not so necessary buff so ppl will be ok without it.

About Ress well yea tru depends from persone but mostly will accept 

And one more thing, buffing all pt at once it's really important, there was so many situations when my pt died just because wars come when we was buffing with box php and I dont think active pp will be buffing faster.... But for sure y can easy exp with pp in pt's till 68 something like that just y must keep in mind find cc that need active pp it's quite rarly 

4 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Do y know at least 1 cp where main buffer pp? If y know tell me pls, for second Mystic immu quite useless as well cos duration 15 sec and use only for 1 pt member not all, about pt buffing for full buff PP dont have enough mp even on 74 with bw robe set and no - MAN dye, about buffs that has PP and WC dont have, Oke BLESS hp = AVATAR, MEntal = EE, Berz lvl 1 = BISHOP, Blessed shield = EE( and ee has it lvl 6 nor 3 like pp ) , Invigor = who buff it ? Lol .... the only useful buff from pp is Bless soul bit it's not so necessary buff so ppl will be ok without it.

About Ress well yea tru depends from persone but mostly will accept 

And one more thing, buffing all pt at once it's really important, there was so many situations when my pt died just because wars come when we was buffing with box php and I dont think active pp will be buffing faster.... But for sure y can easy exp with pp in pt's till 68 something like that just y must keep in mind find cc that need active pp it's quite rarly 

i dont see parties with PP active inside because of ppl like u, who thinks its impossible/bad

as i said (and u said as well), parties are boxing PP atm, what is the difference if someone boxes WC just for the buffs and has active PP inside the PT? same sh1t if u ask me, also do u really compare active PP buffing vs u guys getting rebuffed by box? ofc active person buffs faster, and if he is active, someone else from pt can stay on his character and react if u get ganked, not when half of your pt switches to boxed oop support and then wonders u cannot defend yourself ;) 

as i said, maybe its not the best pick, but if u are good player, u can make it work as pretty much every class

10 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i dont see parties with PP active inside because of ppl like u, who thinks its impossible/bad

as i said (and u said as well), parties are boxing PP atm, what is the difference if someone boxes WC just for the buffs and has active PP inside the PT? same sh1t if u ask me, also do u really compare active PP buffing vs u guys getting rebuffed by box? ofc active person buffs faster, and if he is active, someone else from pt can stay on his character and react if u get ganked, not when half of your pt switches to boxed oop support and then wonders u cannot defend yourself ;) 

as i said, maybe its not the best pick, but if u are good player, u can make it work as pretty much every class

Bro even if y have active pp in party the time that pp need to full buff 9 memebrs about 2 mins meanwhile for wc it's 8 sec y can be gangked when half of party already buffed and other part of party still will be buffing by pp, anyway as i told y before can y name at least one party that has MAIN buffer pp and don't box wc or ol only use pp for all time....

1 minute ago, Dancerok said:

Bro even if y have active pp in party the time that pp need to full buff 9 memebrs about 2 mins meanwhile for wc it's 8 sec y can be gangked when half of party already buffed and other part of party still will be buffing by pp, anyway as i told y before can y name at least one party that has MAIN buffer pp and don't box wc or ol only use pp for all time....

as i said, u dont buff whole party at once, but u can do for example 2 members every 4 mins

thing u dont see party with that setup doesnt mean its not viable option ;) ppl just go for meta picks (as u could see, most of archer cps rerolled to warriors/mages in last half year i am playing here, literally everyone who reached certain lvl in archer cp either rerolled or got banned for botting :D )

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

as i said, u dont buff whole party at once, but u can do for example 2 members every 4 mins

thing u dont see party with that setup doesnt mean its not viable option ;) ppl just go for meta picks (as u could see, most of archer cps rerolled to warriors/mages in last half year i am playing here, literally everyone who reached certain lvl in archer cp either rerolled or got banned for botting :D )

Not about me, Never reroll to mage, dagger gladi wl possible but not mage even if they are SOOO OVERPOWERED here