Sign in to follow this  
eXistenZ

Discord Link Location

I think we should add a Discord button link in the homepage of the site. we have more people than other servers but our discord is not good and i think that is the reason. the absence of button in the homepage

my company is not good enough?!?!?!?!? :(

actualy other projects have more impact on discord cuz they dont use forum as much as we do. and they dont use stuff like bot reports on forum and bug reports etc. that why they give more emphasis to discord i believe. also when project started discord was not even a thing back then xD

• Like 1

also its not even like official project discord. africa created for fun to join with some ppl and then it grew on some of us and we never left.

actually eventho most of it is just discussion between members who came there and never left, from time to time we get some interesting info about 2.0 update which sometimes doesnt reach forum, also u can report adena sellers very easily there (u just make screen and post it there, withing hour its usually banned and u dont have to make acocunt on forum, upload image on some site and do the sh1t around it, just screen and send on discord)

4 hours ago, San0 said:

my company is not good enough?!?!?!?!? :(

actualy other projects have more impact on discord cuz they dont use forum as much as we do. and they dont use stuff like bot reports on forum and bug reports etc. that why they give more emphasis to discord i believe. also when project started discord was not even a thing back then xD

But still a discord link is not a bad idea. Let the people choose where they wish to communicate: forum, discord, etc. Nowadays every site has a lot of links to social networks like facebook, twitter and so on. Will a link to discord get in the way for someone?

It's used seldom cause there's no link on homepage, i hardly found this link on forum myself.

Edited by SpoiLBerserk

16 hours ago, San0 said:

also its not even like official project discord. africa created for fun to join with some ppl and then it grew on some of us and we never left.

ok got it but discord will do only good to our community... so there is not a good reason for not doing it... at least you havent presented a good one :)

Edited by eXistenZ

ah by main page you mean site xD. yeah makes sense lol

to be fair we dont have anything on website xD except news and FB link.

32 minutes ago, San0 said:

ah by main page you mean site xD. yeah makes sense lol

to be fair we dont have anything on website xD except news and FB link.

yeah, but i mean most of ppl dont use forum, but if site has online chat or mIRC back in the time, sometimes ppl write there of fast check for some questions, so it could actually help

2 hours ago, San0 said:

sorwwj?1489957418

happy now?

yea! better!

but you should add in the homepage of site not only in the homepage of forum :)

Edited by eXistenZ