Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Dajtovillage #2

Hello, fellow classic players. This is the 2nd installment of my adventures in the past weeks.

It's mainly a mass pvp/party movie from a necromancer PoV. The movie also brings the unique perspective of a necromancer in an archer party. I usually focus on debuffs and CC, assisting with damage when possible.

Alliance: wickedsick

Clan: Perkunas

Char:dajtovillage

CP:uchihaitachi

A brief description of the clips in the movie.

0.00-3.47 - 3pts vs many on a road block

3.48-7.05 - My CP vs abg

7,06-8.25 - My cp vs scheherezada cp in loa

8.25-9.43 - Party duel vs kiam

9.44-10.53 - Solo pvp vs angilineri

10.54-12.42 - Random party cleaning abg enemies

12.43-14.11 - 2 parties perkunas vs 2 partiest westworld in loa with alot of mobs ;D

14.12-19.00 - LoA mass pvp

19.00- Credits and playlist

Enjoy:

• Like 7

If it were 1/2 shorter it could be good movie... But sadly half of the content is not interresting.at all.

But overall decent necro pov imho.

23 minutes ago, Kure said:

If it were 1/2 shorter it could be good movie... But sadly half of the content is not interresting.at all.

But overall decent necro pov imho.

Can you be more specific in your feedback , i have alot of content and fraps and knowing what clips you found boring can help me in the future consideration of what I put in.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Can you be more specific in your feedback , i have alot of content and fraps and knowing what clips you found boring can help me in the future consideration of what I put in.

Talking mostly about that running after leftovers to give them "shoot of mercy" after fights which you had already won, or (definatelly worst part of movie for me) running literally 2 minutes behind that group in ABG in second fraps before true pvp even started. Next time just cut it please. 

Another suggestion from me is speeding up the parts when you kite behind corners (mostly loa and i believe in future toi as well)... when in that part of video in 30 seconds literally only thing which happen is jsut Tyriastenne (i realyl dont know why but w/e :D )over-extend behind corner and is killed it starts to be not entertaining.

Last hint is about that solo pvp vs AN. First of all really gz for killing 5 ppl at once but it looked liek it was just supports with huge lvl disadvantage. I would add this clip to the end of video (or better to the end of your another solo pvp video which i belive wil lcome soon as well) with some funny music background as a "cherry on top of the cake"... it wasnt really challenging pvp (and i believe you know it as well) but still valuable fraps. 

I hope i was specific enough. 

4 hours ago, Kure said:

Talking mostly about that running after leftovers to give them "shoot of mercy" after fights which you had already won, or (definatelly worst part of movie for me) running literally 2 minutes behind that group in ABG in second fraps before true pvp even started. Next time just cut it please. 

Another suggestion from me is speeding up the parts when you kite behind corners (mostly loa and i believe in future toi as well)... when in that part of video in 30 seconds literally only thing which happen is jsut Tyriastenne (i realyl dont know why but w/e :D )over-extend behind corner and is killed it starts to be not entertaining.

Last hint is about that solo pvp vs AN. First of all really gz for killing 5 ppl at once but it looked liek it was just supports with huge lvl disadvantage. I would add this clip to the end of video (or better to the end of your another solo pvp video which i belive wil lcome soon as well) with some funny music background as a "cherry on top of the cake"... it wasnt really challenging pvp (and i believe you know it as well) but still valuable fraps. 

I hope i was specific enough. 

I've already cut most mercy kills. Probably could cut a bit more in some clips. I actually thought of speeding that part up in ABG but was too lazy since the clip lasted exactly as the song so they matched perfectly ;D. Yeah the angilineri was mostly supports, but still i found it amusing, it was no skill/challenge ofc. In my previous movie those kiting around corners i left the TS on instead of music which made it more interesting, but this time there were people coughing all the time on voice activation so i couldn't. Thanks for the feedback, I actually had almost the exact thoughts when i was editing the clips together.

Edited by BlackJack

12 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I've already cut most mercy kills. Probably could cut a bit more in some clips. I actually thought of speeding that part up in ABG but was too lazy since the clip lasted exactly as the song so they matched perfectly ;D. Yeah the angilineri was mostly supports, but still i found it amusing, it was no skill/challenge ofc. In my previous movie those kiting around corners i left the TS on instead of music which made it more interesting, but this time there were people coughing all the time on voice activation so i couldn't. Thanks for the feedback, I actually had almost the exact thoughts when i was editing the clips together.

Nice vid bro keep on frapsing, davai hero necro