Sign in to follow this  
MPiRi

Honor

Well is see too many excuses and lies from some honor members and ppl who hidden behind the forum accounts and blame us. And we don't want to see more. We take the picture for what ppl we talking about.

All we want is to use CH factions and continue Clan work. But so much drama for that, no worth!

ETE, Pipen and Pistolas we decide to give back the CH and we try to make new start from other clan or to buy new CH.

Tankadin log your char send the correct amount of the CH we all help for.

Edited by MPiRi
  • Like 7

good, i was sad old one was closed already, davai flame

i wish tankading would get leader privs, not soil :D wonder what he would say after that

Edited by MoDoy

3 minutes ago, MPiRi said:

Well is see too many excuses and lies for some honor members and ppl who hidden behind the forum accounts and blame us. And we don't want to see more. We take the picture for what ppl we talking about.

All we want is to use CH factions and continue Clan work. But so much drama for that, no worth!

ETE, Pipen and Pistolas we decide to give back the CH and we try to make new start from other clan or to buy some CH.

Good fair move bro. you should just talk to tankadin ask him for clan inv rights and CH usage, but give him CL, and solve problem in good way.

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 2

Soil is cancer, imho he has no comeback here.

Once again linking Soil pack and friends advertise our server on their L2J w.o even working recharge skill:

And still this administration staff don't consider it is fair to ban all his characters for such lies both inside our forum and outside.
I wonder if I ask Soil what color is the sky he would answer - black. This guy clearly has distorted view on reality.

It has been debated and we did track the owners of OE items (sorry san0) and it wasn't GM made, real people play for such profits. My own CP sold numerous items inside the AH to buy COL for PA.

Nobody can control the COL market because its too big. The average daily volume, I suspect is about 10 000 cols being bought and sold for adena inside the market. The price of COL has been stable at 140-170 for many months, the guy has no feeling for the effect of inflation that new updates gave us ( 300% boost adena drop from mobs and many other changes that increased the supply of adena in the markets).

No other server tracks and bans more accurately then what we have here. I saw people get hurt even if they were carefully hiding their RMT transactions. San0 alone spent 4 days to check logs and detect RMT transactions of my people and deleted that adena.

Fixes are happening daily, community is active and everyone puts his little brick to build this server in one of the greatest. Soil was one of those participants until he went bananas (AD plague finally got him ? ) with his ridiculous proposals and started to think everyone is against him.

This is and will be for long, best private classic people will ever have the chance to play.

From America to Asia this is a place for all.

17 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

And still this administration staff don't consider it is fair to ban all his characters for such lies both inside our forum and outside.
I wonder if I ask Soil what color is the sky he would answer - black. This guy clearly has distorted view on reality.

It has been debated and we did track the owners of OE items (sorry san0) and it wasn't GM made, real people play for such profits. My own CP sold numerous items inside the AH to buy COL for PA.

Nobody can control the COL market because its too big. The average daily volume, I suspect is about 10 000 cols being bought and sold for adena inside the market. The price of COL has been stable at 140-170 for many months, the guy has no feeling for the effect of inflation that new updates gave us ( 300% boost adena drop from mobs and many other changes that increased the supply of adena in the markets).

No other server tracks and bans more accurately then what we have here. I saw people get hurt even if they were carefully hiding their RMT transactions. San0 alone spent 4 days to check logs and detect RMT transactions of my people and deleted that adena.

Fixes are happening daily, community is active and everyone puts his little brick to build this server in one of the greatest. Soil was one of those participants until he went bananas (AD plague finally got him ? ) with his ridiculous proposals and started to think everyone is against him.

This is and will be for long, best private classic people will ever have the chance to play.

Hope your plague will destroy you by yourself :D

ps: asslicker

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

If we talk about OE items, the only mistake done was giving away free enchants in events. Since last Valentine Event GMs realized that enchants re bad idea and stopped to give it for free. Good point.

About adena, in 2.0 PK scrolls for example will cost 540k if it costed 54k so far. Also ppl will pay serious adena for talismans each olympiad.

Anyway i hope GMs will focus on how to reduce amount of adena in 2.0.

Edited by datplays
  • Like 1

Exactly - Hope. That's what weak people or cornered people do.

Keep on hoping.

Edited by BizQQuiT

Strong biZZ said :D don't want debate here:( exp can't w8:(

gl bro at least I  am not chicken and can tell you whatever I want directly and have my own opinion :) which I can't say about u :( poor biZZ. Live in your own little world where you sitting in your dark coner and fear everything :D until troubles gone by themselves.

Seeya my lovely troll community!!

Rizo, Modoy love you guys!!

Datplays. Zorg never forget forum monkeys!

personal hate for AD fuck you bro.

and so on :D 

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

good, i was sad old one was closed already, davai flame

i wish tankading would get leader privs, not soil :D wonder what he would say after that

Where the fuck is that post ... didnt had time to read on weekend! ...

12 hours ago, MPiRi said:

Well is see too many excuses and lies from some honor members and ppl who hidden behind the forum accounts and blame us.

continue Clan work.

Yep we made 15 new accounts to blame and lie, second.. so funny.

2 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

You asking admins to ban me, what for? Cause I've played more fair than you the game? You bought your character for 50e from a guy, you can't even lvl your own and you still coming here and talk. I stopped playing, what else is better for you? My party was nightmare for your alliance, stop crying now all castles/epics are free I guess atm.
There were no lies from what I said or others said. If they tried for clan, I tried x10k. ETE is a solo player can't play in a party, never logged one of our chars but even tho his chars lvled up to top lvls from us. 
Server was good yea, until chinese came to it. No, I don't believe that everyone is against me, but it's a fully custom classic server, not even close to official. Which doesn't make it a bad server but not classic.

6 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Yep we made 15 new accounts to blame and lie, second.. so funny.

You asking admins to ban me, what for? Cause I've played more fair than you the game? You bought your character for 50e from a guy, you can't even lvl your own and you still coming here and talk. I stopped playing, what else is better for you? My party was nightmare for your alliance, stop crying now all castles/epics are free I guess atm.
There were no lies from what I said or others said. If they tried for clan, I tried x10k. ETE is a solo player can't play in a party, never logged one of our chars but even tho his chars lvled up to top lvls from us. 
Server was good yea, until chinese came to it. No, I don't believe that everyone is against me, but it's a fully custom classic server, not even close to official. Which doesn't make it a bad server but not classic.

Server was good until you came to the forum.

1 hour ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Rizo, Modoy love you guys!

who needs love, davai epics noob -.- love wont boost me

Truth is that no matter what ETE and Pistolas decided if Soil have even a drop of dignity left he would just give back clan and let ppl play normal... 

• Like 1

here we go again... truth or better fact is that soil did NOT break any rule or did anything banable that justify the admin to interfere and take the clanhall from him without even talking with him first. now i will use this "if blabla" crap: if admin had any dignity or sense of professionalism he would first talk with both sides before acting on his own in such an amature way

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rubla said:

here we go again... truth or better fact is that soil did NOT break any rule or did anything banable that justify the admin to interfere and take the clanhall from him without even talking with him first. now i will use this "if blabla" crap: if admin had any dignity or sense of professionalism he would first talk with both sides before acting on his own in such an amature way

Admins always acting in purpose to make server maximum long stay and balance b\w sides. If it will needed to introduce a giant pink elephants - they will be here. It's a fcking business project, not a charity. His professionalism is in $$$ of profit, not making everybody happy.

43 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

Truth is that no matter what ETE and Pistolas decided if Soil have even a drop of dignity left he would just give back clan and let ppl play normal... 

You can give them westworld to play, didn't ask it back from you I gave the 5k pobs to make it lvl 4 like I gave 15k pobs to make Vig lvl 5, either the pobs I gave you or the adena I gave to taless. Or I have to give whatever I have cause you still want to play? Don't talk.

Edited by SOiL

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Admins always acting in purpose to make server maximum long stay and balance b\w sides. If it will needed to introduce a giant pink elephants - they will be here. It's a fcking business project, not a charity. His professionalism is in $$$ of profit, not making everybody happy.

well facts are facts or as modoys would say if it was in his favor "truth is truth"

edit: btw belanced is done usually by the players e.g. stop recruiting or recruit more. no admin will do something if one side keeps more than 1 castle or keeps the castle for long time. but its soil so everything is fine.. this is a witchhunt. it personal and has nothing to do with professionalism

Edited by rubla

16 hours ago, MPiRi said:

Well is see too many excuses and lies from some honor members and ppl who hidden behind the forum accounts and blame us. And we don't want to see more. We take the picture for what ppl we talking about.

ETE, Pipen and Pistolas we decide to give back the CH and we try to make new start from other clan or to buy new CH.

• Like 1