Sign in to follow this  
InCashWeTrust

Summon phantom cubic

Reinforced steel golem drop rate 1/2000 

exping there 4 day, 8 lvl up more than 20 drops with same chance but not this book... are you kidding me? I also asking all in this locations and nobody droped that spellbook.... 

Thats why we love classic. Its just bad luck. Ppl have spend there even 3 weeks for Death Whisper book. Phantom is same.

No it's not luck ... it's just fake drop rate... how you can drop 20 + items with same drop rate from same mobs and dont drop book.... it's just unreal...

and unreal exping there 3 weeks becouse you will overlvl this locations... i overleveled this location allready from 40 to 48 and mobs are blue... 

my friend exping here too from 41 to 45 and same...  you can see on harbor death whisper books but not this book

4 minutes ago, San0 said:

izTWry?1490022553

drop is there. all is normal.

And? i know there is in drop list but not droping... 

how i can get plate helmet and shields more then 10 + 3 life strom cubic books and no this book? how it's possible? check drop chance plz 

2 minutes ago, San0 said:

what i showed you is the drop chance from that monster to drop that item.

nope, it's just a number... Mass phantom summon cubic sb it's way easier, and have all summoners... and there are 1/7640? :D

thats just a number but its the number that tells the mobs what to drop and with what chances to drop it. it has a 0.1 chance to proc the drop group where books are and when it procs the drop group of the books it has a 50 chance of droping either one or the other. you can stay there forever and allways get the other while some other person can stay there forever and only get the one you want.

003HTU?1490025316

each of those drop groups its for 50 Reinforced Steel Golem. on second group i got drop the life cubic book. on 17th i got drop for phantom cubic book. 

• Like 2