Sign in to follow this  
Sonixs

CH Aden next joke ??

and again is sytuation to CH in aden buy lol clan, with 1 maybe 2 ppl and create last day :) and I 101% sure is chinese box :) this rly pitiful to see how they with the use real money destruction server and admins do nothing ( You say ban donators ... but they still play :) ) and no1 say me to ppl who start in this server 1-2 weeks have some many weapon ++ and cash for buy CH :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, driver said:

just die, you know, walk into the sea or something like that.

you got 13-14 years old or what ?? i dont wana start drama or smk :) i dont need CH to play but sytuation is rly bullsh....

59 minutes ago, driver said:

just die, you know, walk into the sea or something like that.

tried that once, wasnt brigtest idea i had

sea.jpg

• Like 1

"lol" is ur english, cant understand.

the point is that u can QQ, but ppl got this adena. Coz they buy as whole ally not just one clan.

And gms will check it itself, bcoz they have already eye on auctions, so u dont have to cry here.

I dont think nobody that stupid to again cheat on it.

Or u expected u will buy it for 100kk?

Other important point is that they can bid alot of money, coz they will have also alot back from castle tax, so they dont lose as much as they bid.

I hope u understood with ur english.

Edited by datplays
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, datplays said:

"lol" is ur english, cant understand.

the point is that u can QQ, but ppl got this adena. Coz they buy as whole ally not just one clan.

And gms will check it itself, bcoz they have already eye on auctions, so u dont have to cry here.

I dont think nobody that stupid to again cheat on it.

Or u expected u will buy it for 100kk?

Other important point is that they can bid alot of money, coz they will have also alot back from castle tax, so they dont lose as much as they bid.

I hope u understood with ur english.

I say you in another topic " go to your cave and die " :) you dont understand many point because you dont want or (highly probable) you cant (fault brain) :) I dont expected anytking ... Im in ROK and guys from Korea ( they play here longer than chinese ) have i tkink "more normal money in game" than chinese ... all of his money is donate ... you protect him because you have "ally" this's normal but Im rly wait to moment when your side quarrel with sb :) for spots, epics, castle :) remember 1 tkink when you have all its boring  

• Like 1

Just now, EMpoweR said:

ofc Chinese RMT every faking MMO bro. ¬¬

lets pretend koreans werent doing same thing ^_^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

lets pretend koreans werent doing same thing ^_^

my mistake then. All the nolifers that make living by gaming

7 hours ago, Sonixs said:

and again is sytuation to CH in aden buy lol clan, with 1 maybe 2 ppl and create last day :) and I 101% sure is chinese box :) this rly pitiful to see how they with the use real money destruction server and admins do nothing ( You say ban donators ... but they still play :) ) and no1 say me to ppl who start in this server 1-2 weeks have some many weapon ++ and cash for buy CH :)

I've bought COLs from them for 1kkk so what ?

You think why cols went so cheap 130k each. Use your brain sometimes plz, mby you wont start such useless topic next time

6 hours ago, Sonixs said:

I say you in another topic " go to your cave and die " :) you dont understand many point because you dont want or (highly probable) you cant (fault brain) :) I dont expected anytking ... Im in ROK and guys from Korea ( they play here longer than chinese ) have i tkink "more normal money in game" than chinese ... all of his money is donate ... you protect him because you have "ally" this's normal but Im rly wait to moment when your side quarrel with sb :) for spots, epics, castle :) remember 1 tkink when you have all its boring  

read again kid, u still dont understand, yet u try to flame me. I will write it simply

Fun have adena from whole ally.

And to be clear idc of Fun, if they cheat again they can be whole banned. I care u to use brain.

I will tell u even more retard:

There is screen on forum where San0 said how much fun donated of CoLs. So they have adena from alliance + XXX CoLs = big adena.

Edited by datplays

7 hours ago, Sonixs said:

Die in cave ! Newest horror from the creators of such a great movies like "lost monkey" "cave beast strikes again" "drama never end 2" and "cry me a clan hall Soil" don't miss it guys.. Will be HOT!

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Die in cave ! Newest horror from the creators of such a great movies like "lost monkey" "cave beast strikes again" "drama never end 2" and "cry me a clan hall Soil" don't miss it guys.. Will be HOT!

Hahahaha epic :D

always flame :) for you guys its all cool. Your war dont have CH in strategic castles and its normal to 1 clan have CH in Aden, Giran, DIon, Gludio :) 3 is stay empty and 1 use ... thats be great to see that ... i have a idea maybe GM add new CH in Aden and Giran and we see how many get chines :D so-so event ^^

Phoenix close topic thx :)

p.s. Datplays for you all us kid :)  always your ally have adult ppl :)