Ryok

PK points

what about change these scroll that they are removing pk's with a simple click and say hello again to Sin Eater?

Quest: Repent Your Sins.

Bad idea. "No clans" / "alt clans" interfere a lot in clan wars and u die -4%. So any possible way to stop them is pk on sight.

i am up for scrolls being usable everywhere like on off, not just in floran :D like it is on off

PS: there are some rumors on discord there is surprise incommin about pk system in 2.0, but i think u wont be happy :D 

U make my day. U cry everywhere about my clan, about pk. Just keep distance from me and my clan and we stop pking u again, again and again and again, again and again. 

When we r 9people activ on low chars, we can pk u 9x3+ 9x3 mains + buffers without chance on drop, we port to Castle and so easy shut down karma.

R u rly think than u as emo solo players can stop us? Your warlock, warlord will lose more and more % and then u stun 29lvl under mobs. Its funny, when he get for one train 2-3x more %.

I love so much claasic. Server for party players and bad time for solo noobs.

Btw. Funny as u think that your exploitation bug summoners cubic can stop us. ? Your delevel on you cat master coming.

Edited by Stiba007

4 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

U make my day. U cry everywhere about my clan, about pk. Just keep distance from me and my clan and we stop pking u again, again and again and again, again and again. 

When we r 9people activ on low chars, we can pk u 9x3+ 9x3 mains + buffers without chance on drop, we port to Castle and so easy shut down karma.

R u rly think than u as emo solo players can stop us? Your warlock, warlord will lose more and more % and then u stun 29lvl under mobs. Its funny, when he get for one train 2-3x more %.

i rly start thinking about leaving clan for a few days 2 hunt you! >:( - :$

Edited by Anytime

Just do it. Your broken ally do it all time than hunt us with same nonclans. Nothing new for us.

Im just surprise than u try make some bodyguard and u havent idea about his behavior.

Gl Anytime in protecting looser which try bug people in AC/FoR with 57warlock or 50+ warlord.

On one hand it will be close to original experience (when there was no possibility to clear PK, Ppl PKed and did tp to CH where they cleared PK by dying by guards). On the other hand here is really more need to PK untagged enemy every day. Remember when you tried to clear 5 PK and fcing sin eater was eating 1 PK every time(random clearing 1-10)? And if you forget to put the collar in WH - you needed to buy new collar\make quest again from the beginning?

Sin Eater is for server where you can choose 10+ locs for your lvl to farm imho. Better stay on how it is now or remove it at all.

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Just do it. Your broken ally do it all time than hunt us with same nonclans. Nothing new for us.

Im just surprise than u try make some bodyguard and u havent idea about his behavior.

Gl Anytime in protecting looser which try bug people in AC/FoR with 57warlock or 50+ warlord.

no bodyguard - dont know him! - i was just wondering why you talk that way about solo players.

Edited by Anytime

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

eyy, you know sh1t is getting serious when anytime volunteers for duty :D 

BgykZ3Q.jpg

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Ryok said:

for me is np xD i can remove 6 pks and 14k karma in 10 min :P

pk scrolls have reuse 3 mins, so cleaning 6 pks = 18 mins, not even talking about killing mobs to clear 14k karma and to move to floran village

i call bullsh1t

when u removed karma all is gone xD i just count time to remove the karma lol

P.S: and i just can see answers from high clans and high char lvls hahahah

Edited by Ryok

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i am up for scrolls being usable everywhere like on off, not just in floran :D like it is on off

PS: there are some rumors on discord there is surprise incommin about pk system in 2.0, but i think u wont be happy :D 

GG will be soon on GK when you need to do quest... 

1 minute ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

GG will be soon on GK when you need to do quest... 

they want to implement quest on GK? not like it matters, it will be after 2.5 update, which will be like 1 year from now on :D 

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

they want to implement quest on GK? not like it matters, it will be after 2.5 update, which will be like 1 year from now on :D 

:D

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

pk scrolls have reuse 3 mins, so cleaning 6 pks = 18 mins, not even talking about killing mobs to clear 14k karma and to move to floran village

i call bullsh1t

Actually its 15 minutes. First PK scroll you can use at t=0, dont need to wait 3 minutes :P 

17 minutes ago, Kure said:

Actually its 15 minutes. First PK scroll you can use at t=0, dont need to wait 3 minutes :P 

yep, my bad, still much more than 10 mins :P 

22 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Btw. Funny as u think that your exploitation bug summoners cubic can stop us. ? Your delevel on you cat master coming.

kys

Chinese dagger uses hide --> backstab --> pks --> kills 1 doom knight, clears karma. 

wow great innovative gameplay. much counter play. 10/10. 

The first 10 years of l2 didnt have pk scrolls. Dont see why we need them now. People are just abusing a flawed game mechanic. 

Edited by gfbot
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, gfbot said:

kys

Chinese dagger uses hide --> backstab --> pks --> kills 1 doom knight, clears karma. 

wow great innovative gameplay. much counter play. 10/10. 

The first 10 years of l2 didnt have pk scrolls. Dont see why we need them now. People are just abusing a flawed game mechanic. 

+1

On 24/3/2017 at 0:46 PM, MoDoy said:

Only 1 year ? or 2 - 3 xD