Ryok

PK points

2 hours ago, SayMeowWithMe said:

Only 1 year ? or 2 - 3 xD 

its funny how ppl are forgetting that u got 2 updates in half year after server started, just because this one is bigger and needs more preparation itself, doesnt mean staff IS and WILL NOT work hard on advancing with server ;) 

• Like 1

PK scroll system is now right.

U kids dont even remember, when PK scrolls were changed and how Reaver was QQ about it. Then there was poll voting should the PK scrolls be retail, custom for us or sin eater quest.
Vote poll of Sin eater quest won, and quest should be implemented, but it wasnt and everybody forget that. Reaver left server, he stopped QQ and everything went to normal (natural noob selection :)) and we stayed at custom pk scrolls like it is now, and it works best.

If there will be limitless PK scrolls u will have 10 qq threads and ppl leaving server everyday coz they got pked. 
If u go sin eater quest ppl will qq they cant farm it. Theres no enough zones for that.
PK scrolls in floran is the only right choice.

Even on GK they would like to change smthing in PK scrolls to not be limitless, but i dunno if they cant do it bcoz they have to blind follow Korea or they suck :)

changes started already with price changes. having to drop 500k everytime you pk someone starts being not so inviting i would say. maybe on first 20 or 30 pk you wont think much about it, but after that it starts getting having considering on 2.0 theres so much stuff to burn adena on.

17 hours ago, San0 said:

changes started already with price changes. having to drop 500k everytime you pk someone starts being not so inviting i would say. maybe on first 20 or 30 pk you wont think much about it, but after that it starts getting having considering on 2.0 theres so much stuff to burn adena on.

Damn that means everytime i PK - costs me 3,7 COL ...

WTS iPhone 7

I want hope them to remove all ingame rolls and return the small amount of adena before doing this...

8 minutes ago, Ryok said:

I want hope them to remove all ingame rolls and return the small amount of adena before doing this...

its actually messed up and i wonder what solution staff has (san0 said they have solution for ppl stacking themselves with scrolls), HOWEVER there were no S pk scrolls on GK when it was 1.5 (its custom here coz admins messed up with cap lvl), thus u were able to stack yourself with A scrolls, however stacking with them wouldnt help u once u reached 76 lvl, and thats when it became expensive on GK

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

its actually messed up and i wonder what solution staff has (san0 said they have solution for ppl stacking themselves with scrolls), HOWEVER there were no S pk scrolls on GK when it was 1.5 (its custom here coz admins messed up with cap lvl), thus u were able to stack yourself with A scrolls, however stacking with them wouldnt help u once u reached 76 lvl, and thats when it became expensive on GK

Why blame the staff? If they just want to see us play and enjoy? Why not blame your ally who are pking people when farming with 70+ more characters? want screenshots?

Just now, Ryok said:

Why blame the staff? If they just want to see us play and enjoy? Why not blame your ally who are pking people when farming with 70+ more characters? want screenshots?

wait, what? where from this came? :D i explained u how it worked on official, why it doesnt work same here (at least for now), and u came with random bullsh1t? 

also whats wrong with pking? i mean, i am against high lvl guys roaming the area they shouldnt be at (tho this mindset of mine might change), but its their decision, u get pked, u move on

Server is based on official Classic platform with all known problems fixed.

We are not blindly following NCsoft updates, so there is a list of differences from official servers:

and thats why i made this post to change their decision ;) and leave the ppl farming and all happy.

1 hour ago, Ryok said:

Server is based on official Classic platform with all known problems fixed.

We are not blindly following NCsoft updates, so there is a list of differences from official servers:

and thats why i made this post to change their decision ;) and leave the ppl farming and all happy.

"with all known problems fixed" - i could only laugh at this statement, but thats not point of this topic

about not blindly following NCsoft updates, guess what, pk scrolls were changed already once like year ago, atm its custom like, i wonder how much would u cry if they were official like

also this is L2, whats up with the g@y stuff "leave the ppl farming and all happy"? if u want to pve, go play WoW, i honestly have no idea why would u play this game if u want to be carebear, L2 offers literally 0 enjoyment in pve, unlike other MMORPGs

no, hes right, PK scrolls are already much nerfed, u wouldnt survive 1 day w.o that. So all good here, no need changes

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

no, hes right, PK scrolls are already much nerfed, u wouldnt survive 1 day w.o that. So all good here, no need changes

he cannot undesrtand what hell would be if one day some ppl decides to go full retard, log 60 lvl PR,  running around the map 1 shotting everything moving, killing one mob and cleaning pk point straight on the spot, w/o need to go floran (considering he is still B grade range, it would cost him like 14k adena per pk, so it would be soooo cheap)

1 hour ago, Ryok said:

egocentric and arrogant xD gl

I came here to help you my friend. Go try official server with new chronicles like ertheia. Im sure you can pve in peace there and make instances with your friends, without any chance of beeing pked. Try core server official european l2 server, Im sure you are going to enjoy it more than classic if you are pve type of player :)

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

I came here to help you my friend. Go try official server with new chronicles like ertheia. Im sure you can pve in peace there and make instances with your friends, without any chance of beeing pked. Try core server official european l2 server, Im sure you are going to enjoy it more than classic if you are pve type of player :)

Why do you think he is pve type of player? Topic is about current (way too easy) karma dropping system. Not about blocking PK at all ;) Ppl atm are abusing it a lot coz it cost them nothing at all. PK ==> burn in 5secs ==> PK again. Imho it's pretty cancerous system but all pvp heroes here know better ;)

cmon. PK system is already restricted a lot compared to official(on official you pk guy kill 2 mobs and use scrol on the same spot, then you can pk again). I dont find problems in current pk system, mby its even bad that its restricted cos i dont like custom changes, anyway on 2.0 scrolls are going to be 10x more expemsive so it will be "much harder" to pk than now. If the guy is complaining about current system which is already restricted compared to official, i think l2 classic isnt game for him and i came to conclusion he is pve player, and normal l2 would fit better to him. Do you think i started to play here and i was instantly 74 lvl? Nobody pked me? I started here 8 months after server start so obviously 90% of server population was higher lvl than me. Obviously i was geting pked if i didnt try to fight for high populated spot. Isnt it normal way to solve problem of ppl who try to ocupate your spot but dont want to pvp for it? As i said i was pked aswell by both vigi and perkunas but i didnt cry no forum like this guy does. PK system is needed and shouldnt be restricted because its only way to get rid of ppl who try to exp on exclusive spots but staying untagged.

Edited by Rizos

I understand it all Rizo but PK system as it is it's one big joke ;) In old days you were risking something when you decided to go PK. I dropped lot of stuff that way and then wasted hours getting rid of PK points. Now you're burning karma instantly and erasing PK points with scroll... It's kinda funny that "ppl" can drop lvl3 Orfen to mobs ;) but no1 dropping anything due to Karma coz it's so simple to "zero" the counter ;)

Imo if you wanna be an asshole and you're going PK you should pay the price for it, simple as it ;)

Edited by D3vilo

Assholes who detag and try to farm high lvl spots and stealing mobs from other ppl and dont flag should be punished aswell, dont u think so? Once i pked 5 ppl in loa and i had to clear karma 20 min, then i had to go floran and wasted another 12 min + 3 min to run, so overall took me almost 40 min. Does 40 min mean instant for you?

Edited by Rizos

Dont even try to change (nerf) PK system more than it is now... this system is MUST on classic.... Otherwise i dont see any solution to clearing spots or untaged enemies (hello half of chinesee ally) ... ffs these crybabies made my day

On 29.03.2017 at 7:41 PM, Rizos said:

Assholes who detag and try to farm high lvl spots and stealing mobs from other ppl and dont flag should be punished aswell, dont u think so? Once i pked 5 ppl in loa and i had to clear karma 20 min, then i had to go floran and wasted another 12 min + 3 min to run, so overall took me almost 40 min. Does 40 min mean instant for you?

Rizo since I'm not playing anymore I don't really care ;) But do you remember sin eater quest in old days? It took you much more time (then 12min) to clean 5PK points.

In other words, you're killing some1 on -4% (1h exp of this poor guy?) and then clean and erase it in 8min. Great deal imo and it encourage ppl to do so.

As I said I don't really care about it but won't too easy PK system turn Club into some shitty PvP server? Imagine whole server of tards like Stiba ;)