Sign in to follow this  
Danohavek

I'm new, is it okay to join?

Is the server still alive, I saw something about some new Hi5 server? Is the staff still active and fixing and doing events?

P.S. Im a casual player LF a clan. Danohavek ingame.

Edited by Danohavek

untill 40+ 45+ you wont see alot of ppl and the server at times seems empty, this however is jsut an illusion and the state that the server 1½ year old.

Once you get to 40+ your gonna start to see alot more ppl around and more grps, its x3 rates so it dosent take long to get to 40 unless your completly new to lineage 2.

Staff are still around though i havent seen an event in the time ive been her (just over a month) but iam sure someone who has been playing here longer then me could tell you more about that.

47 minutes ago, valkynic said:

untill 40+ 45+ you wont see alot of ppl and the server at times seems empty, this however is jsut an illusion and the state that the server 1½ year old.

Once you get to 40+ your gonna start to see alot more ppl around and more grps, its x3 rates so it dosent take long to get to 40 unless your completly new to lineage 2.

Staff are still around though i havent seen an event in the time ive been her (just over a month) but iam sure someone who has been playing here longer then me could tell you more about that.

Kidding? Fights for spots since partisans (25-34), AI (34-45), every time you run to loa - can see ppl who farm solo in gorgon flower garden. All spoil locs are crowded. Ppl just centralized on aoe spots mostly. Shamans spots 48\54 are crowded too. You can easily find ppl for aoe since 25lvl.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, valkynic said:

are we playing in the same server? Dion has lots of people and i can find party for my alt all the time

2 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

are we playing in the same server? Dion has lots of people and i can find party for my alt all the time

sure theres "lots" of ppl in towns(there is lots of offline shopt in gh that isent an indication of an activ server :P, thats like logging on skelth and claiming the server has 2k+ all the time becourse you see 500+ ppl afk fishing) and on the ewd spoil spots but that dosent excatly meen that theres alot of grping going on, ive just gone from 1 to 50 and it wasent untill 40+ i started to see ppl in the none ewd/c or main aoe  spots, and if your not a mage or an archer getting a grp at sub 40 is not easy and rarely happens, just becourse you can get grps on your alts dosent meen that there is alot of grps, i dont know what type of alts your playing but iam guessing its an archer or mage and yes the grp becomes easier but as a whole sub 40 is not really activ for the none aoe/archer classes. And sure the op might roll one of the said classes and find that its alive but for the none aoe/archer classes its a whole other story, atleast it was in the week or so i spend in 1-40, once 40 it got alot better and even in the more uncommon spots theres ppl.

Edited by valkynic

35 minutes ago, valkynic said:

sure theres "lots" of ppl in towns(there is lots of offline shopt in gh that isent an indication of an activ server :P, thats like logging on skelth and claiming the server has 2k+ all the time becourse you see 500+ ppl afk fishing) and on the ewd spoil spots but that dosent excatly meen that theres alot of grping going on, ive just gone from 1 to 50 and it wasent untill 40+ i started to see ppl in the none ewd/c or main aoe  spots, and if your not a mage or an archer getting a grp at sub 40 is not easy and rarely happens, just becourse you can get grps on your alts dosent meen that there is alot of grps, i dont know what type of alts your playing but iam guessing its an archer or mage and yes the grp becomes easier but as a whole sub 40 is not really activ for the none aoe/archer classes. And sure the op might roll one of the said classes and find that its alive but for the none aoe/archer classes its a whole other story, atleast it was in the week or so i spend in 1-40, once 40 it got alot better and even in the more uncommon spots theres ppl.

to be fair pre-40 for archer and warrior is kinda similar

I started playing here around 1, maybe 2 months ago. It's definetely worth starting playing now. I made some new chars a week or so ago, and there are tons of parties for 20-40 lvl spots, RB's are getting killed every day, AOE parties are being made all the time. This server is absolutely alive, and you will find plenty of people on 20+ spots.

Edited by Dhol
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Danohavek said:

I'm new, is it okay to join?

No. 

get-out.gif

...Just kidding obviously. xD Ye admins are quite active, tho no events in a long time... We're probably waiting for Easter event tho :)

31 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

...Just kidding obviously. xD Ye admins are quite active, tho no events in a long time... We're probably waiting for Easter event tho :)

actually last event ended less than month ago (27th of february if i remember correctly) and events they make stays for 2-3 weeks, honestly i dont think its necessary to have permanently some event running, or have like 1 week break, soon we will have easter event i can bet, so imo its just right amount of events per year atm

7 hours ago, valkynic said:

Skelth? o logged in in skelth and was empty. Here is not empty and you can find party in every level

4 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

Skelth? o logged in in skelth and was empty. Here is not empty and you can find party in every level

67837a5d36bc.png

:)

10 hours ago, MoDoy said:

actually last event ended less than month ago (27th of february if i remember correctly) and events they make stays for 2-3 weeks, honestly i dont think its necessary to have permanently some event running, or have like 1 week break, soon we will have easter event i can bet, so imo its just right amount of events per year atm

Well 27th was when the NPC disappeared if I remember correctly, I probably wouldn't necessarily count that for event duration :S

This server is very good from all aspects. Administration, game concept, economy, events, CS !

Feel free to start here, the best L2classic experience. 10/10

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Well 27th was when the NPC disappeared if I remember correctly, I probably wouldn't necessarily count that for event duration :S

yes, and that event was dropping items until the npc disappeared, because admins prolonged it, u still wouldn call it event duration?

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yes, and that event was dropping items until the npc disappeared, because admins prolonged it, u still wouldn call it event duration?

That's a fair point. Still for some reason it feels so long ago to me. I should probably play a bit less :S

btw. do you play only on "Modoy? I can't catch you ingame.

Just now, FryderykChopin said:

That's a fair point. Still for some reason it feels so long ago to me. I should probably play a bit less :S

btw. do you play only on "Modoy? I can't catch you ingame.

no, sometimes i drive something for other pt, but 95% of the time from 14:00 -> 5:00 i am on modoy character