Siege 26/03/17

Siege make your choice Kappa  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Siege 26/03/17

• Jerks will dominate all, and make swamp
    • Random opposition will take golden Aden
    • Soil will come back from the grave to get his Clan Hall
    • AOS

dunno, its in 1 month, anything can happen, and at 26.4.2017 there is no siege, soooo

Edited by MoDoy

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dunno, its in 1 month, anything can happen, and at 26.4.2017 there is no siege, soooo

fixed

We don't have forum war because ur side takes all ppl ¬¬

and another boring siege *sigh*

Edited by EMpoweR

5 minutes ago, fishfood said:

I still find it funny perks called us a zerg when we had 10 more people than them LOL

thats not how it was, your side was calling us zergunas despite u having 10 more ppl in CC

Edited by MoDoy

its funny how Zergiliance had the zerg for half a year, and when soilolo left and they lost some ppl they say "zerg zeg, mommy halp".

Well, sides changed. Give up and go to soilolo or try harder.
We dont care if we have more or less ppl, we re always on top and take most fun of it.

Everyday we kick ppl from ally, bcoz they dont want to follow simple rules - 1. "dont be dick". Wait what will happen next couple days :)

Edited by kkthx

19 minutes ago, Aduha said:

Better than RiseOfPerkunas :D:D

The siege on GK was such a boring that you start posting poles here :D Green Machine stream is even more funny then this zerg Bizz army :( nothing bad about perkunas but opposition is dead :( even TheLight left us:(

20 minutes ago, kkthx said:

its funny how Zergiliance had the zerg for half a year, and when soilolo left and they lost some ppl they say "zerg zeg, mommy halp".

Well, sides changed. Give up and go to soilolo or try harder.
We dont care if we have more or less ppl, we re always on top and take most fun of it.

Everyday we kick ppl from ally, bcoz they dont want to follow simple rules - 1. "dont be dick". Wait what will happen next couple days :)

Again the same talking here.. you guys are so boring, make people repeat themselves all the time. We didn't start the zerg, we've never had more than 30 people difference than you to call us a zerg.
About the alliance, all I can see is how bad they doing since we left, how much babysitting they wanted to play a game and ofc the people that insta left our side to join enemy side just to win lol, brave.. 

6 hours ago, Phoenix said:

5a7eee47a238.png

What I could really see on this screen if I had nearsightedness in my eyes..

8061087291_1fda04417e_b.thumb.jpg.6317907c391cdeb069f292c6605e438e.jpg

• Like 1

Oooohhh, im celebrity, im on Soils screen.B| 

But cmon, do u see loki how he is obtrusive.?

Gl at works, deadly monday is here.;)

To Soil: Maybe better stay as small  loyaly grup than invite many rats and be frustrated from l2.

Enemy cant ruin your game, but boters, thieves and traitors, selfish players in own ally can do it so easy.

I was robbed from newbies, betrayed from guys who call allies , maligned from enemies but never from core of TotallyToxic. We never give up it.

I just cant understand, why u give up all. Not daily playing, but CS. Its for me the best part of this game.

Edited by Stiba007

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

thats not how it was, your side was calling us zergunas despite u having 10 more ppl in CC

Lol whatever you say buddy. Vigi weren't the ones who allied up with wartags just to compete at epics, and now that the server is an a very unhealthy state, you still are allied with ES. Guess you guys took a pretty hard beating for a while there, must feel good to finally "win" again.

1 minute ago, fishfood said:

Lol whatever you say buddy. Vigi weren't the ones who allied up with wartags just to compete at epics, and now that the server is an a very unhealthy state, you still are allied with ES. Guess you guys took a pretty hard beating for a while there, must feel good to finally "win" again.

Hard to play w/o meatshield :( right?

ps make ZERGILIANCE great again

ps its ok to be gay 

1 hour ago, Berso said:

Its hard to make 280+ ppl zerg like Perks did last day. Anyway they still lose 1 castle. 

I heard there was much more than number you said. The truth is, Perks never killed our Alliance. We died from inner problems like people quiting and conflicts between ally members. So I dont know what they are proud about. :) If nothing changed like top parties would not leave the server, we would still dominate or at least equally compete. Its quite funny they still lost Giran with that advantage if it comes to numbers.

Edited by Myrtan