Siege make your choice Kappa  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Siege 26/03/17

• Jerks will dominate all, and make swamp
    • Random opposition will take golden Aden
    • Soil will come back from the grave to get his Clan Hall
    • AOS

Just now, Demosek said:

The meat has spoken. Myrciu uninstall l2.

Its no need for such as useless comment here. :) 

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Its no need for such as useless comment here. :) 

Bro i wouldnt be suprised if such words about ally and its strenght were told by someone like sayomi or kure or light but U.... go back to cave.

Edited by Demosek

8 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Bro i wouldnt be suprised if such words about ally and its srtenght were told by someone like sayomi or kure or light but U.... go back to cave.

First of all Im not your bro. Second of all, you act like damn brainless idiot. You just proved my words lol. I see you dont think about what you write and post of the forum. Im new player in L2 it doesnt mean I dont have any right to opinion, if an experienced player would say the same thing as me that's good because I take the right conclusions. You are grown ass man but you still act like angry teenager by your way of talking. Everyone has right to his opinion, even a player who play for few months only. Don't be to proud about owning a castle, if Dark legion didnt break you wouldnt have this castle. Sad but truth ;) You just took it easy, and titles like "Queen of Oren", "King of Oren" so fcking hilarious. Like a little kids bragging about new toy.

Edited by Myrtan

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

First of all Im not your bro. Second of all, you act like damn brainless idiot. You just proved my words lol. I see you dont think about what you write and post of the forum. Im new player in L2 it doesnt mean I dont have any right to opinion, if an experienced player would say the same thing as me that's good because I take the right conclusions. You are grown ass man but you still act like angry teenager by your way of talking. Everyone has right to his opinion, even a player who play for few months only. Don't be to proud about owning a castle, if Dark legion didnt break you wouldnt have this castle. Sad but truth ;) You just took it easy, and titles like "Queen of Oren", "King of Oren" so fcking hilarious. Like a little kids bragging about new toy.

Who named himself king of oren? Myrciu stop finally to fool yourself or everybody around. I wish ppl would see your pms and comments when You loose fights and can judge who is idiot. Stop be useless random. U tried to do something, U failed and u act like a child whose toy was taken away. I just say u were and always be meatshield type. It can be seen judging your decisions. 

2 hours ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Hard to play w/o meatshield :( right?

ps make ZERGILIANCE great again

ps its ok to be gay 

Is that some kind of reverse trolling? You zerg somebody than call them the zerg? I don't understand your logic. 

27 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Who named himself king of oren? Myrciu stop finally to fool yourself or everybody around. I wish ppl would see your pms and comments when You loose fights and can judge who is idiot. Stop be useless random. U tried to do something, U failed and u act like a child whose toy was taken away. I just say u were and always be meatshield type. It can be seen judging your decisions. 

It was an example, I saw podla and some other girls with titles like "Queen of Oren" or something like that. Tell me what did I fail. Yes I tried without any experience do recruitment, and diplomacy in Wild at Heart because our Leader was so passive when it comes to talk with ally. Only persons that talked with ally was me and Ellcia and I was tired of it so I left. But the problem was we were small clan that you declared war when we were only 4 active players, we didn't have CH/Castle so how could we attract people to join us. I was for a long time in small clan that Wild at heart was because I didn't care for CH/Castle if I cared I would join clan with CH but im not that type of person that look only for benefit. I wanted to play only in Polish clan, but clan like this didn't work because there was a conflict between some members "Polak Polakowi Wilkiem". What fight tell me? Two parties vs one with 2-3 boxes? Call that a fair fight? You can say whatever you want about meatshield, but remember yesterday fight 2 pts vs 2 pts? Where you have been cleared horribly and from our side died only 2-3 members. Don't fool anybody Demoss because people know the truth, you couldn't beat any parties except lower lvls clans or farming pts. Not gonna say Wild At heart was better because we werent, but except us you couldn kill any other pt from ROK/Vigi/Westworld/SM with ur squad. You joined Perks because Sonixs pt was fcking you all horribly as far as I remmber when they were still in clan Lowcy zza kamienia. Now you have numbers and that is what saves you, but not for long.

Edited by Myrtan

16 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

It was an example, I saw podla and some other girls with titles like "Queen of Oren" or something like that. Tell me what did I fail. Yes I tried without any experience do recruitment, and diplomacy in Wild at Heart because our Leader was so passive when it comes to talk with ally. Only persons that talked with ally was me and Ellcia and I was tired of it so I left. But the problem was we were small clan that you declared war when we were only 4 active players, we didn't have CH/Castle so how could we attract people to join us. I was for a long time in small clan that Wild at heart was because I didn't care for CH/Castle if I cared I would join clan with CH but im not that type of person that look only for benefit. I wanted to play only in Polish clan, but clan like this didn't work because there was a conflict between some members "Polak Polakowi Wilkiem". What fight tell me? Two parties vs one with 2-3 boxes? Call that a fair fight? You can say whatever you want about meatshield, but remember yesterday fight 2 pts vs 2 pts? Where you have been cleared horribly and from our side died only 2-3 members. Don't fool anybody Demoss because people know the truth, you couldn't beat any parties except lower lvls clans or farming pts. Not gonna say Wild At heart was better because we werent, but except us you couldn kill any other pt from ROK/Vigi/Westworld/SM with ur squad. You joined Perks because Sonixs pt was fcking you all horribly as far as I remmber when they were still in clan Lowcy zza kamienia. Now you have numbers and that is what saves you, but not for long.

ahaha, You need to introduce a new clan "Anathema".

tell me your lvl, Myrtan?

57 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Mały pies glosno szczeka. Myrciu jak jestes nowy w l2 i sie nie znasz to sie nie wypowiadaj bo tylko sie osmieszasz. Gl z recruitment postem. Nie wien kto by chcial takiego trola bez skila z wielka geba.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Mały pies glosno szczeka. Myrciu jak jestes nowy w l2 i sie nie znasz to sie nie wypowiadaj bo tylko sie osmieszasz. Gl z recruitment postem. Nie wien kto by chcial takiego trola bez skila z wielka geba.

Już mam propozycję, ale bym musiał zagrać swsem w ROK. :)

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Już mam propozycję, ale bym musiał zagrać swsem w ROK. :)

Cmon guys, i cant understand anything. Pls english, dont ruin that good topic :D

1 minute ago, Berso said:

Cmon guys, i cant understand anything. Pls english, dont ruin that good topic :D

Sorry bro. Basically he said that no one will want me in CP, and I replied that I got offer from one ROK CP. But I would have to jump on their SWS or change my gladiator to join their cp. :) I really like gladiator Im still thinking about it.

45 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

...if Dark legion didnt break...

...If OutOfControll side didnt break...
...If NonFactors side didnt break...

Thats cycle of server - life, new oposition will rise sooner or later anyway, no need to shit talk about that.

1 hour ago, Demosek said:

Bro i wouldnt be suprised if such words about ally and its strenght were told by someone like sayomi or kure or light but U.... go back to cave.

I dont see reason to comment our situation here, Myrciu has a point about breaking DL side by inner problems not by Perks but w/e. Actually i am surprised (and happy) we managed to take at least one castle, the plan for us was just to enjoy some fun. 

1 hour ago, Demosek said:

I wish ppl would see your pms and comments when You loose fights and can judge who is idiot.

This doesnt proove anything mate, lot of ppl flaming me (us) as well (mostly from TT cos i am czech in enemy clan) 

18 minutes ago, Kure said:

...If OutOfControll side didnt break...
...If NonFactors side didnt break...

Thats cycle of server - life, new oposition will rise sooner or later anyway, no need to shit talk about that.

I dont see reason to comment our situation here, Myrciu has a point about breaking DL side by inner problems not by Perks but w/e. Actually i am surprised (and happy) we managed to take at least one castle, the plan for us was just to enjoy some fun. 

This doesnt proove anything mate, lot of ppl flaming me (us) as well (mostly from TT cos i am czech in enemy clan) 

Wow, cmon. Tell me nickname one of TT which flame u for last months. From your CP i talk only with Sayomi and it wasnt unfriendly chat.

Last our chats were when iNevil killing your party in FoM and when u offer me for our clan slot in new ally with CH from NF or im lier?

For Giran castle u must say big thx one Lady with blue hair. Lies and wrong blames about TT give u Giran. 

5 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Wow, cmon. Tell me nickname one of TT which flame u for last months. From your CP i talk only with Sayomi and it wasnt unfriendly chat.

Last our chats were when iNevil killing your party in FoM and when u offer me for our clan slot in new ally with CH from NF or im lier?

For Giran castle u must say big thx one Lady with blue hair. Lies and wrong blames about TT give u Giran. 

Shot00060.png
for example friday, but thats not my point... I just wanted to tell Demoss that flamers are pretty much on every side so he cant judge ppl based only on "Oh Oh Oh" spam. /block is nice function if you are tired with shittalk ;) 

About "ally chats".. well it was completelly different situation and a long long time ago i really dont see reason why you put it to light now :D it doesnt even have anything in common with anything in this forum topic. 

Last but not least... who the fuck is "lady with blue hair" and what does she has in common with CS resulting you loosing Giran? :o 

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

You made my day Myrciu. Most of this is wrong or lie. Dont tell fairytails. 4 active ppl? When i took leadership in CoB we were 1pt active with boxed suports. Avg level was 60 or less. Yes we fight a lot with lowcy and it was equall fights i think. Then they decided to join vigi and i decided to join perkunas. And we took all shit connected to this decision. We work and grow day by day. And its not tru that we loose all our fights. We fight with all not like your shitty clan bsoe and come with high lvl friends. We are much closer to be even mach for vigi sm and rok than U ever gona be. We enjoy this game even sometimes is hursh. For me this game is too hard for U, u would be same lame even it is on dagger or glad or whatever U choose.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Kure said:

Shot00060.png
for example friday, but thats not my point... I just wanted to tell Demoss that flamers are pretty much on every side so he cant judge ppl based only on "Oh Oh Oh" spam. /block is nice function if you are tired with shittalk ;) 

About "ally chats".. well it was completelly different situation and a long long time ago i really dont see reason why you put it to light now :D it doesnt even have anything in common with anything in this forum topic. 

Last but not least... who the fuck is "lady with blue hair" and what does she has in common with CS resulting you loosing Giran? :o 

Example for me is flame only to pm, not all chat, i play mostly only with clan/ally/whisper chat He use slovak language, i dont think it than he know it than u dont play only bishop, i think it too than your other char play someone other.

Počkej až tě bude spamovat transka Tyriastene. To je top třída.?

K poslední části. Část jejího nicku máš přímo tam. Jinak přeju hodně zdaru v budování ally a co nejmíň sviní v ní, na serveru jich je opravdu víc než dost.

31 minutes ago, Demosek said:

You made my day Myrciu. Most of this is wrong or lie. Dont tell fairytails. 4 active ppl? When i took leadership in CoB we were 1pt active with boxed suports. Avg level was 60 or less. Yes we fight a lot with lowcy and it was equall fights i think. Then they decided to join vigi and i decided to join perkunas. And we took all shit connected to this decision. We work and grow day by day. And its not tru that we loose all our fights. We fight with all not like your shitty clan bsoe and come with high lvl friends. We are much closer to be even mach for vigi sm and rok than U ever gona be. We enjoy this game even sometimes is hursh. For me this game is too hard for U, u would be same lame even it is on dagger or glad or whatever U choose.

dr-evil-meme-not-even-close.jpg

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Demosek said:

You have nothing to say in this topic. Go back to cave. 

You dont need to tell me ur home preference. I rly think our conversation lead to nothing, thats why Im not gonna repeat my words over and over in every topic. let's say I will be smarter and end this pointless conversation. :) GL in ur wars

5 hours ago, fishfood said:

Lol whatever you say buddy. Vigi weren't the ones who allied up with wartags just to compete at epics, and now that the server is an a very unhealthy state, you still are allied with ES. Guess you guys took a pretty hard beating for a while there, must feel good to finally "win" again.

rofl, dunno if just stupid or pretend, yes, we allied with enemies back in the time to compete vs darklegion, even with ES on sieges we had less numbers and we still could hardly contest epics during eu prime

about second part i agree, dunno why we didnt kick someone yet, however i bet vigi would jump on that clan straight away with ally proposal

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

rofl, dunno if just stupid or pretend, yes, we allied with enemies back in the time to compete vs darklegion, even with ES on sieges we had less numbers and we still could hardly contest epics during eu prime

about second part i agree, dunno why we didnt kick someone yet, however i bet vigi would jump on that clan straight away with ally proposal

I bet they dont. Wana go forward?