Siege make your choice Kappa  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Siege 26/03/17

• Jerks will dominate all, and make swamp
    • Random opposition will take golden Aden
    • Soil will come back from the grave to get his Clan Hall
    • AOS

57 minutes ago, Demosek said:

You made my day Myrciu. Most of this is wrong or lie. Dont tell fairytails. 4 active ppl? When i took leadership in CoB we were 1pt active with boxed suports. Avg level was 60 or less. Yes we fight a lot with lowcy and it was equall fights i think. Then they decided to join vigi and i decided to join perkunas. And we took all shit connected to this decision. We work and grow day by day. And its not tru that we loose all our fights. We fight with all not like your shitty clan bsoe and come with high lvl friends. We are much closer to be even mach for vigi sm and rok than U ever gona be. We enjoy this game even sometimes is hursh. For me this game is too hard for U, u would be same lame even it is on dagger or glad or whatever U choose.

Anathema was always quite a strong clan, but the main point of Myr is correct.

And about lie : "Avg level was 60 or less" - in January(3month ago) your mages were already 68+ (when ganking abg).

"We work and grow day by day." - you grow only since and because of the downfall of DL. 2-3 month ago we've rarely seen live full party. Now it's 2 almost every day.

It's always been this way. Weak ppl betray old alliances and go to the new ruler. New ppl wanna join to win\farm\epics. Even old members go online more often to have their part of fun.

BTW "We fight with all not like your shitty clan bsoe and come with high lvl friends" - I dunno what are u talking about. For 3 month i play i didnt see even 1 case when one party asked Higher lvl party come and help them. When war come to abg ppl usually regroup cause they are farm parties with boxes+ lower lvl than you. Your statements are the same ridiculous like rizo's about farm parties of 60lvls PR from live ganking 70+party. When your ppl loose a pvp and run they doing bsoe like everyone else. And I dont see any wrong in this.

3 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Anathema was always quite a strong clan, but the main point of Myr is correct.

And about lie : "Avg level was 60 or less" - in January(3month ago) your mages were already 68+ (when ganking abg).

"We work and grow day by day." - you grow only since and because of the downfall of DL. 2-3 month ago we've rarely seen live full party. Now it's 2 almost every day.

It's always been this way. Weak ppl betray old alliances and go to the new ruler. New ppl wanna join to win\farm\epics. Even old members go online more often to have their part of fun.

BTW "We fight with all not like your shitty clan bsoe and come with high lvl friends" - I dunno what are u talking about. For 3 month i play i didnt see even 1 case when one party asked Higher lvl party come and help them. When war come to abg ppl usually regroup cause they are farm parties with boxes+ lower lvl than you. Your statements are the same ridiculous like rizo's about farm parties of 60lvls PR from live ganking 70+party. When your ppl loose a pvp and run they doing bsoe like everyone else. And I dont see any wrong in this.

Today highst level in Anathema is 71, and those are 3 people. We have 3 70 lvl and all lower than 70. In january we were max 67 but i doubt so. 

Is AB the only place to exp? Well no, we stay most of the time in loa and exping time and quality doesnt change in time. 

U overestimate our levels. 

About siege, yes we took our chance and got the castle. 

1 hour ago, Demosek said:

Today highst level in Anathema is 71, and those are 3 people. We have 3 70 lvl and all lower than 70. In january we were max 67 but i doubt so. 

Is AB the only place to exp? Well no, we stay most of the time in loa and exping time and quality doesnt change in time. 

U overestimate our levels. 

About siege, yes we took our chance and got the castle. 

Bro, there is nobody to explain :)

He looks from the perspective of a solo player, not understanding until the end of the history of the server and what is happening - everything repeats, only in another profile.
Sometimes 72+ groups die from 65+ groups, for that is the gang (This does not mean that it's noobs and bad people, strains when they start writing nasty things in such cases. We are all humans). 
Crashed - adapt.
Old players, remember my friend SupermaQ, he was one of the only summoners and the highest lvl. There was no way to swing, as the wars did not give him, but he began to play at night until the morning, when there were no wars, and calmly got the lvl at the time.
Not everyone can afford to like him, but there are solutions.
I about what, adjust, less tremble.
It is clear that all have nothing to do at work, I also find it interesting to read :) 

P.S. - PEACE :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

I bet they dont. Wana go forward?

oh, so DL didnt invite UQ guys into ally when oppa cp joined perkunas? werent u enemies as well? u know very well that if its needed to fight back, u make some agreements/allies even if those guys were enemies in the past

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

rofl, dunno if just stupid or pretend, yes, we allied with enemies back in the time to compete vs darklegion, even with ES on sieges we had less numbers and we still could hardly contest epics during eu prime

about second part i agree, dunno why we didnt kick someone yet, however i bet vigi would jump on that clan straight away with ally proposal

About 30 people from our alliance were kicked in March.

5 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

and they were replaced by different ppl i guess?

from my own pov there is kicking/moving ppl to alt clans/other clans to make space for pt/cps

Edited by MoDoy

all those talks are so sad.

our clan lost more people then vigi, the difference is that the morale of vigi is so weak that the card house started collapse and the rats started to change side and quit server.

2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

still.. wana bet? :)

has DL done that before? Yes.

will they do it in the future? I dont know.

hotel? Trivago.

3 hours ago, driver said:

all those talks are so sad.

our clan lost more people then vigi, the difference is that the morale of vigi is so weak that the card house started collapse and the rats started to change side and quit server.

wiser words have never been spoken on this forum. We lost more overall people compared to VR, you just can't build up a single strong side, because too many people were there to get babysit in abg and chance at epics.

Last siege i saw 230 ppl in cc at most. In the worst siege we've had in the past 4 months we've had 180 ppl and vr had 255 and we still took 2 castles.

@Ex vr ppl, stop crying and reorganize, the way we did when you were stronger for months.

Edited by BlackJack

16 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

But cmon, do u see Loki how he is obtrusive.

:ph34r: lf offers
Edited by kkthx
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

and when will u start kicking ES for more competition?

it's already second boring siege. Ppl watching on twitch and see this one-side server they have no intetest to join ¬¬ just saying

Edited by EMpoweR

1 hour ago, EMpoweR said:

and when will u start kicking ES for more competition?

it's already second boring siege. Ppl watching on twitch and see this one-side server they have no intetest to join ¬¬ just saying

2 sieges? VR side did this for 3 months lul.

well man back in last 3months VR not x2 numbers like your side right now

we had good fraps show that the server have good competition but look now the Media section is like ghost town.

Edited by EMpoweR

30 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

well man back in last 3months VR not x2 numbers like your side right now

we had good fraps show that the server have good competition but look now the Media section is like ghost town.

so ur ally leader party quit and suddenly we are 2x more? c'mon dude. you still have more people than us in eu prime , you are just not organized. We lost 2 of our main parties as well, but we took new fresh people and help them to catch up. Wickedsick side was never about highier levels or numbers ( recently ) it was all about good organization, thats why in the pasts numbers where we were usually outnumbers 3:1 parties in eu prime we fought back.

Take a look at anathema for example, for the longest time they had barely enough ppl to form one mixed party and it usually looked like 1 tank 2 necros 2 archers etc. Through dedication and organization they build up slowly and even though they have only 3 chars 70+ they have been fightning and taking abg in the past weeks. It's a team game and conditions change all the time, crying after 2 weeks of not being on the stronger side is pathetic.

Edited by BlackJack

seem like u keep worrying about ur EU prime but FUN + ES dominate NA + Asian prime ¬¬

sizes always matter 

Edited by EMpoweR

30 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

seem like u keep worrying about ur EU prime but FUN + ES dominate NA + Asian prime ¬¬

sizes always matter 

ofc  size matters , but when soil took 3-5 parties more than our online on ally and stood infront of loa entrance, did u see us complain on the forum for them to break up ally with koreans or pride? Soil chose to focus and build up the eu side. My main point is your organization sucks dick atm , you have the people. Also i can mainly speak about europe prime since im a perkunas member and it's when my CP plays.

For example the time some of you spent recently complaining on the forum AD's cp and WW spent fightning us in loa and abg the past 2 weeks. Yes they dont usually win, but they keep on fighting until they win, for example tonight in the end they managed to kill us after dying a few times. It's how hardcore linage2 is played, especially on a low rate and slow chronicle. It's a 1.5 years old server you have accept the fact that you won't be on the winning side most of the time, at best probably 50-60% of the time.

p,s: perkunas didnt get castle 5-6 sieges in a row(3 months), but as soon as we get one twice in a row people start crying endlessly on forum.. holy shit

Edited by BlackJack

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

ofc  size matters , but when soil took 3-5 parties more than our online on ally and stood infront of loa entrance, did u see us complain on the forum for them to break up ally with koreans or pride? Soil chose to focus and build up the eu side. My main point is your organization sucks dick atm , you have the people. Also i can mainly speak about europe prime since im a perkunas member and it's when my CP plays.

For example the time some of you spent recently complaining on the forum AD's cp and WW spent fightning us in loa and abg the past 2 weeks. Yes they dont usually win, but they keep on fighting until they win, for example tonight in the end they managed to kill us after dying a few times. It's how hardcore linage2 is played, especially on a low rate and slow chronicle. It's a 1.5 years old server you have accept the fact that you won't be on the winning side most of the time, at best probably 50-60% of the time.

p,s: perkunas didnt get castle 5-6 sieges in a row(3 months), but as soon as we get one twice in a row people start crying endlessly on forum.. holy shit

but when your ally leader saw many partys from our ally leaving instead of keep the competition and balance, he start absorving enemys, that is just Win at any cost...

Edited by Chaparrito

Omg, what a bunch of liers again. Nobody belive you. Ppl in eur prime? 2party of anathema+1(at least) toxic party+1 chinize party +1 es party(sometimes with tfd mixed)+2 perkunas party (easy+uchi\biz). Siedges?First attempt on Aden showed 2x ppl of your side.

Drop 30ppl from ally?Dead souls who dont play anymore and take 3 live CP instead?

Fun took 2 CPs, ES took at least 1 CP.

All your ally dont come to abg cause no reason to do that, your leader perfectly know what, it will only harm the stability of the ally. No reason to kill the wounded. It's perfect system for your ally now. All have spots needed cause of numbers, all epics, all seidges. And bizz only will gather an ally if exeptional cases to show "who is the daddy" now.

I can understand 2 types of lie: 1)trolling with humor 2)clever lie (like biz tryed "we kicked 30ppl in March"). For both cases you need a brain. Obviously you ppl doesnt.

Hearing about "organization and recrutment" work is so hilarious now. Didnt work so well before DL downfall, ye? xD

But nothing lasts for eternity. Soon it will differs.

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

Omg, what a bunch of liers again. Nobody belive you. Ppl in eur prime? 2party of anathema+1(at least) toxic party+1 chinize party +1 es party(sometimes with tfd mixed)+2 perkunas party (easy+uchi\biz). Siedges?First attempt on Aden showed 2x ppl of your side.

Drop 30ppl from ally?Dead souls who dont play anymore and take 3 live CP instead?

Fun took 2 CPs, ES took at least 1 CP.

All your ally dont come to abg cause no reason to do that, your leader perfectly know what, it will only harm the stability of the ally. No reason to kill the wounded. It's perfect system for your ally now. All have spots needed cause of numbers, all epics, all seidges. And bizz only will gather an ally if exeptional cases to show "who is the daddy" now.

I can understand 2 types of lie: 1)trolling with humor 2)clever lie (like biz tryed "we kicked 30ppl in March"). For both cases you need a brain. Obviously you ppl doesnt.

Hearing about "organization and recrutment" work is so hilarious now. Didnt work so well before DL downfall, ye? xD

But nothing lasts for eternity. Soon it will differs.

1. the chinise and es ally are not euro prime, sorry. It's like if i said koreans are in your eu prime. You are retarded

2. Yeah im sure the strongest CP on this server was dead souls. Get a clue.

3. ES took zakna and he already got kicked if my information is correct. No idea about the chinise, i dont ever log in their prime due to work.

4.Perkunas has lacked 4th cp for 3 months btw, you fucking retard. If you didnt notice we took cloudy's cp to sieges in clan for better overlord heals.

5.Actually it worked very well since we fought and won many battles even when outnumbered 2.5-3 to 1 parties in eu prime.

6.You are delusional.

edit: BTW they easyraki guys were getting ganked since lvl 25 by whole VR parties. Soil was ganking them with 2 parties in EV and asking why we dont help them when we had 5 ppl online. Yet they persisted, never cried on the fucking forum like you do 24/7, they are 65 now and wrecking ppl in abg. But when you die to them they are lvl 76 right ;D Now that soil isn't active you surely win the crybaby king award.

20 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

We are recruiting one more CP 60+ in our alliance to fill up the vacant slots.

pm BizQQuiT/Uchihaitachi.

cutout.png                                                                    ~WickedSick~cutout.png

If you like to experience l2 classic with a dedicated group that sticks together through thick and thin, through losses and victories and maintains friendly atmosphere, apply to join us. Here is our most recent 3 pvp movies, for an overview of what playing with us looks like:

Edited by BlackJack

I honestly dont understand why either of you keep posting on the subject. Dont get me wrong, i kinda like trashtalking, but on basic stuff like who won and who lost on daily pvp  (or who decided to pr/rr for no obvious reason). This thing about either of the sides being zergish is retarded. Its the fucking patch that forces ppl to make huge sides, which is the main drawback of it.

2 minutes ago, Pepon said:

I honestly dont understand why either of you keep posting on the subject. Dont get me wrong, i kinda like trashtalking, but on basic stuff like who won and who lost on daily pvp  (or who decided to pr/rr for no obvious reason). This thing about either of the sides being zergish is retarded. Its the fucking patch that forces ppl to make huge sides, which is the main drawback of it.

It's also because  there is a lot of ppl on this server + the hardware of the server and people can handle 500 ppl at the same place now and 5-10years ago it was insane lag fest :D

• Like 1