Siege make your choice Kappa  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Siege 26/03/17

• Jerks will dominate all, and make swamp
    • Random opposition will take golden Aden
    • Soil will come back from the grave to get his Clan Hall
    • AOS

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

1. the chinise and es ally are not euro prime, sorry. It's like if i said koreans are in your eu prime. You are retarded

2. Yeah im sure the strongest CP on this server was dead souls. Get a clue.

3. ES took zakna and he already got kicked if my information is correct. No idea about the chinise, i dont ever log in their prime due to work.

4.Perkunas has lacked 4th cp for 3 months btw, you fucking retard. If you didnt notice we took cloudy's cp to sieges in clan for better overlord heals.

5.Actually it worked very well since we fought and won many battles even when outnumbered 2.5-3 to 1 parties in eu prime.

6.You are delusional.

edit: BTW they easyraki guys were getting ganked since lvl 25 by whole VR parties. Soil was ganking them with 2 parties in EV and asking why we dont help them when we had 5 ppl online. Yet they persisted, never cried on the fucking forum like you do 24/7, they are 65 now and wrecking ppl in abg. But when you die to them they are lvl 76 right ;D Now that soil isn't active you surely win the crybaby king award.

If you like to experience l2 classic with a dedicated group that sticks together through thick and thin, through losses and victories and maintains friendly atmosphere, apply to join us. Here is our most recent 3 pvp movies, for an overview of what playing with us looks like:

1. Nope. YOU are retarded. I wrote 1 chinize party cause its ~1 party. Not 5 parties like in their prime.

2. Even Zakna is kicked already it doesnt mean they were not there for some time. Actually it's the way it should be. Zakna cp participate in epics(u no need to divide it with so many ppl like u have now), you finally realized that you dont need everyone on your side and ppl will be kicked for any reasons.

3. I dont look to any particular clan's live, nobody care if you were lack of 4rd cp or not. I just tell fcking facts. Its so easy to tell truth - see 1 party - saying 1 party. Try for yourself. But looks like you are lack of the arguments, so went to insults, like a kid. Well done, like usual.

4. "Actually it worked very well" - uhahahah, and its me who is delusional?))) You were fcked most of the times when ganking abg with regrouped low lvls. You were fucked when gathered all ally and we gathered all ally. You were fucked on siedges and epics. You had problems with online and recruting cause not many ppl wanna join weaker side. A lot of ppl joined recently just joined cause you are strongest side now.

I met the situations when leaders came, created better alliances with less ppl but better lvl\online and really overcome enemies with more numbers and worse organization. It's NOT your case. You never won DL ally, it broke by itself, deal with it.

I'm tired of arguing with liers. It's pointless. 

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

1. Nope. YOU are retarded. I wrote 1 chinize party cause its ~1 party. Not 5 parties like in their prime.

2. Even Zakna is kicked already it doesnt mean they were not there for some time. Actually it's the way it should be. Zakna cp participate in epics(u no need to divide it with so many ppl like u have now), you finally realized that you dont need everyone on your side and ppl will be kicked for any reasons.

3. I dont look to any particular clan's live, nobody care if you were lack of 4rd cp or not. I just tell fcking facts. Its so easy to tell truth - see 1 party - saying 1 party. Try for yourself. But looks like you are lack of the arguments, so went to insults, like a kid. Well done, like usual.

4. "Actually it worked very well" - uhahahah, and its me who is delusional?))) You were fcked most of the times when ganking abg with regrouped low lvls. You were fucked when gathered all ally and we gathered all ally. You were fucked on siedges and epics. You had problems with online and recruting cause not many ppl wanna join weaker side. A lot of ppl joined recently just joined cause you are strongest side now.

I met the situations when leaders came, created better alliances with less ppl but better lvl\online and really overcome enemies with more numbers and worse organization. It's NOT your case. You never won DL ally, it broke by itself, deal with it.

I'm tired of arguing with liers. It's pointless. 

I dont even know why im replying to you, you obviously have/had no clue whats going on since you are a non-factor meat shield.

edit: also learn fucking english , because its impossible to understand what you write.

Edited by BlackJack

On the server, where there are two (especially equally strong) sides, no ally is destroyed "just itself", "just from inside" ;) All those "inner conflicts", "leader quitting" and other reasons, are the results of some smart, long-term plan ^_^

p.s. "just my" opinion ;)

2 hours ago, DrunkAngel said:

On the server, where there are two (especially equally strong) sides, no ally is destroyed "just itself", "just from inside" ;) All those "inner conflicts", "leader quitting" and other reasons, are the results of some smart, long-term plan ^_^

p.s. "just my" opinion ;)

big part of vigi ally was made of stupid newbs that praised soil like a god, i talked to some of them. and when this happened they lost the confidence that they had and think there is no chance and sh1t.

1 hour ago, driver said:

big part of vigi ally was made of stupid newbs that praised soil like a god, i talked to some of them. and when this happened they lost the confidence that they had and think there is no chance and sh1t.

It's not about that. If it was as you said most of DL would join ur side. But from what I have seen there were only few incidents of people joining ur side but they were players who was looking for profit only so not a big loss. Majority stay at this side. Even low lvls didn't join you to have "safe" farm. We still trying to group in AB and fight. Its not about praising soil. We simply just dont like perkunas because their policy is to force lower clans to join ur side by giving them war, or people like z0z who stun randoms with trains. When Demoss declared war to Wild at Heart we were neutral, and were about 1-2 week clan with 4 active people. His excuse was "ally policy" so we saw what is ur policy and we were forced to  join Vigi side. I personally never wanted to join perkunas but I wasnt decisive person in that clan.We also see ur policy now by Dom1us CP (TotallyToxic), Terroristas clan who bully weaker random parties on abg/ev. For that people start to hate you. Simple as that.

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

1-2 week clan with 4 active people. 

Wtf bullshit. Now i know U are retarded, I declared war to wildatherat when U have also active academia, so stop finally lying. Really U have something wrong with Your perception.

Edited by Demosek

23 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Wtf bullshit. Now i know U are retarded, I declared war to wildatherat when U have also active academia, so stop finally lying. Really U have something wrong with Your perception.

Ahahaha name our academia :) It was barely 4 active players then. Me, KeepOnSmiling, Pawello, LesnyPatataj. Stop with ur bullsh1t, we were 4 people playing with each other each day doing raid bosses and it was my second day in this clan. More lies pls Demoss excuse your decision, and ur friends Perks making us -4 when we tried to fight you and were barely 60 lvls :)

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Ahahaha name our academia :) It was barely 4 active players then. Me, KeepOnSmiling, Pawello, LesnyPatataj. Stop with ur bullsh1t, we were 4 people playing with each other each day doing raid bosses and it was my second day in this clan. More lies pls Demoss excuse your decision, and ur friends Perks making us -4 when we tried to fight you and were barely 60 lvls :)

rly u are retarded. 

1 minute ago, Demosek said:

rly u are retarded. 

See? Can't even prove that I lie not you. :) Wild at heart wasnt connected to ŁowcyZzaKamienia it was only me who first joined, rest people joined 2 weeks later, when we already had war with u. :)

Just now, Myrtan said:

See? Can't even prove that I lie not you. :) Wild at heart wasnt connected to ŁowcyZzaKamienia it was only me who first joined, rest people joined 2 weeks later, when we already had war with u. :)

man can U even know the mechanics of game when You can declare war and when war is started?? I wont talk to You no more because it is pointless, like i said - uninstal l2 myrciu.

7 minutes ago, Demosek said:

man can U even know the mechanics of game when You can declare war and when war is started?? I wont talk to You no more because it is pointless, like i said - uninstal l2 myrciu.

Oh wait, we were -4 by your members, so hey war had to start :) to prevent us from losing -4.

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

Oh wait, we were -4 by your members, so hey war had to start :) to prevent us from losing -4.

like I said its pointless. Ur brain is damaged. War started when U had fully active party and those days when Enid and ooh and antharaseya joined so cut the crap and stop making an idiot of yourself. I can keep naming ppl active in Your clan back then but it is pointless since U will say u were 4 ppl and i declared war to U. Ehh uninstall L2 myrciu

5 minutes ago, Demosek said:

like I said its pointless. Ur brain is damaged. War started when U had fully active party and those days when Enid and ooh and antharaseya joined so cut the crap and stop making an idiot of yourself. I can keep naming ppl active in Your clan back then but it is pointless since U will say u were 4 ppl and i declared war to U. Ehh uninstall L2 myrciu

Ahahaha, fully active party. :) That doesn't change the fact you declare us war when we were 4 active people, and pk us in for example sos with toxic. I still remember when me and Pawello killed Hedera, Another mage and some toxic archer who tried to kill us. Pls, stop that bullsh1t, you declared war second day I was in Wild At Heart telling me its ally policy and then there was no enid or ooh in this clan. We were only 4 people on lvl 60 and few lvl 50 -

Edited by Myrtan

1. TotallyToxic never pked people without reason ( attack on our others members, f to our farm spot )

2. We are ally with Anathema, but we dont solve their matters. 

So, when we try kill u anywhere, you or your clan must give us reason for it.

Dont use TT in your lies. Thx for it.

19 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I dont even know why im replying to you, you obviously have/had no clue whats going on since you are a non-factor meat shield.

edit: also learn fucking english , because its impossible to understand what you write.

cant remember him being around ;)

On 3/27/2017 at 10:06 PM, qloc01 said:

since when ES become our ally? xD

Last time I checked, dropping war against somebody, not killing them, going with them to epics and sieges is counted as an alliance.

7 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Last time I checked, dropping war against somebody, not killing them, going with them to epics and sieges is counted as an alliance.

you forgot farm with them and be with them on same TS...

wth, isnt qloc "ifat" sws from your side? since when ES allied with DL? :D eaither FF os delusional again, or it took AD much less time to hoarde enemies (j/k about later one)

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

wth, isnt qloc "ifat" sws from your side? since when ES allied with DL? :D eaither FF os delusional again, or it took AD much less time to hoarde enemies (j/k about later one)

he is talking about ES with WS ally, lol...

14 minutes ago, Chaparrito said:

he is talking about ES with WS ally, lol...

then why does he reply and quote your ally member? makes no sense :D 

19 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

then why does he reply and quote your ally member? makes no sense :D 

maybe cuz he dont know that is a ally member?? i didnt know it