nikee

Not sure between OL or WC

I recently joined the server and i wanted to play a class that will be needed in party.Im wondering which of the 2, OL or WC is more needed, i want to be able to join in aoe parties.
What are ur thoughts?

both are great in aoe parties.

there is 2 real diffrances from OL and WC when it comes to aoe parties.

OL: can aoe root / silence, and have all the buffs that a mage party need(compared to wc) however if the OL isent in the same clan as the party he/she can only buff himself and whatever clan members is around him, so in this case the grp would need an external buffer.

if the grp went with a WC: main buffer, but not aoe root/silence, as a WC you can allso fit into a melee aoe party as the main buffer and OL lacks focus/dw/haste to do this.

ive seen grp inv OL to aoe parties just to get the aoe root so if you go this route itsnot like you wont get grps, but you would be better off as an OL if you have a CP.

Both WC and OL are really strog in pvp, both are great cc machines and when oly hits both are really strong 1v1 aswell so you cant really go wrong with either of them.

its more of a personal choice, do you intend to just go with random grps, WC might be better if you plan on getting a CP OL might be better but again you cant go wrong with either of them.

9 minutes ago, valkynic said:

however if the OL isent in the same clan as the party he/she can only buff himself and whatever clan members is around him, so in this case the grp would need an external buffer.

Remember that in classic Ol buffs party members as well, even if they are from a different clan

Edited by Cyane

3 minutes ago, Cyane said:

Remember that in classic Ol buffs party members as well, even if they are from a different clan

it works like that on here? hmm oki didnt know that. thanks for clearing that up :)

Edited by valkynic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cyane said:

Rly? :o, that was the only thing stopping me to go OL since my fr is elemental summoner ^^ rly nc info, ty to both of u guys