Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Best Camera Ever

Am I the only one who's bothered by the text '~WickedSick~" in the logo being terribly aligned? It's like the first "~" is somewhat in middle and the last "~" is trying to escape the picture.

52 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

nice pvp b\w fun and dl. pvp with 72-75 vs 60-65 not so interesting. Fun daggers are really pain in the ass:D

sayid by person who gang 55

57 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

nice pvp b\w fun and dl. pvp with 72-75 vs 60-65 not so interesting. Fun daggers are really pain in the ass:D

how long will you keep the low lvl excuse going on? You've been in abg for atleast 2 months, even if you do 3 trains a night, you are still highier than 65.

We hardly exp because EternalZergunas too strong :D

inb4 " Perkunas still have less ppl in EU prime story"

P/S: why Kiam involve in frap. This should just only camera view :D

Edited by EMpoweR

1 hour ago, pocaniGO said:

sayid by person who gang 55

Aaaannd lie again. I never ganked 55lvl. More than that - I will tell u a secret - I never ganged solo yet. SS is not a char who can do that here well. It's not a necro. and i still have no time for gank - not everything is ready for that. But tell us your story , we will have fun listening it.

3 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

We hardly exp because EternalZergunas too strong :D

inb4 " Perkunas still have less ppl in EU prime story"

P/S: why Kiam involve in frap. This should just only camera view :D

your ass burnes so hard

we didnt exp in past, so what? regroup your asses and fight.

1 hour ago, EMpoweR said:

We struggle for exp everyday but its impossible for lv 65 vs 70+ zerg

For gods sake... When I was from Tribo, every fckin time we was ganked by 65/70+ for both Perkunas or Vigilance sides. No one of us QQ like u guys do. And as tank, I mostly lost many itens dropped on trains bcz of stuns. 

U chose a side, so bear with the consequences and fight the war of urs.  
This is bullsh1t. 

Edited by rhaegar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

We struggle for exp everyday but its impossible for lv 65 vs 70+ zerg

Anathema has 3 chars over 70 , perkunas lost the highiest lvl party in the server and currently has 14 chars under 70 in clan atm, rhaegar told you , most of us were being ganked by much highier levels while we leveld as well, but we didnt cry like little bitches on the forum. Thats lineage , if you dont like the game, dont fucking play. You side dominated the server for many months, you are not for the past 2 weeks and endless crying starts, it's like im playing a fucking moba soloq. When i exped in 50-60 zones i had to hide in corner i didn't know even fucking existed from perkunas and VR, but i persisted slowly but steadily. Fucking crybabies.

5-6 weeks ago there was 10 days in which we had prime every single fucking day and my CP actually lost exp in those 10 days, but did you see us crying on the forum? We spend over 35-45 hours during those 10 days playing at the very least with 6-7 people live and we were on minus fucking exp. Grow up.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

again your logic is always about Perkunas alliance

meanwhile ES+FUN have most ppl 70+ lvl

Edited by EMpoweR

16 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

again your logic is always about Perkunas alliance

meanwhile ES+FUN have most ppl 70+ lvl

because we are speaking about eu prime ? retard