SayMeowWithMe

FIRST ZAKEN RAID GRAN KAIN

"epic" 4 hours battle?

more like 4 hours of boredom, followed by tons of adena gone in shots and potions. i hope it drops A grade, at least 111.gif

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

"epic" 4 hours battle?

more like 4 hours of boredom, followed by tons of adena gone in shots and potions. i hope it drops A grade, at least 111.gif

it does, however i doubt any1 there cares about A grade, as was said many times, its not hard to farm A equip, but unseal it :P

tho i totally hate idea that enemy can screw u up at the end of the epic

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

it does, however i doubt any1 there cares about A grade, as was said many times, its not hard to farm A equip, but unseal it :P

tho i totally hate idea that enemy can screw u up at the end of the epic

cry A will be needed for dualswords crafting and shots, so even if unsealing will be hard, the market will still require crystals from some source.

also, wasn't there a timer for the cabin's door?

i remember the door opening only during certain times of the night(in game) and closing at dawn. if they removed it, it's gonna be a clown fest all over the place.

Just now, Arcanum said:

cry A will be needed for dualswords crafting and shots, so even if unsealing will be hard, the market will still require crystals from some source.

also, wasn't there a timer for the cabin's door?

i remember the door opening only during certain times of the night(in game) and closing at dawn. if they removed it, it's gonna be a clown fest all over the place.

he explained it at video, it opens at night, and at day its closed, BUT enemies can go inside once zaken reaches 30% (dunno abput that, maybe once he reaches certain stage)

but we will figure out the exact mechanism once it will be our turn to update

6 hours ago, San0 said:

same as baium. ppl can port inside even if ppl are killing it already.

you are wrong San0, im gonna paste the pash notes from zaken:

A: The main features of the Zaken raid zone are as follows:
- In the game night (00.00) in one of the regions of the Devil's Island for 1 hour of playing time,
Door to the raid zone of Zaken. The door is open for 10 minutes of real time.
- For a comfortable killing of an epic boss, you need a command channel of 7 groups (63 people)
- At night Zaken is very strong and those players who decided to fight with him can wait
Day time (6 hours of in-game / hour of real time) to fight with
A weakened version
- Battle with Zaken is a constant persecution of the boss, which moves to
One of the random 15 rooms of the raid zone, while he can teleport some players to
Different rooms
- In the case of disconnection or resurrection after death, not from the abilities of healers and scrolls, the player finds himself
In Giran
- To save the game balance, we recommend that you calculate the re-occurrence time yourself
Epic boss

so, the doors open at 00:00 game time for 10 mins, the the door close, they have 1 hour to kill the raid(the day period when zaken is weak) ppl cant go inside when the door are closed...

Edited by Chaparrito

The thing is when you die to mob in zone you drop gear. And alot (like 50-60) 1 lvl twinks were tryin to run inside to loot something. 

4 minutes ago, Aduha said:

The thing is when you die to mob in zone you drop gear. And alot (like 50-60) 1 lvl twinks were tryin to run inside to loot something. 

brillian idea, i guess i will be that one guy which is too much carebear about losing xp, so why not profit from it somehow :D 

On 30. 3. 2017 at 8:50 AM, kkthx said:

Damn i will be at work at this day, i cant join :ph34r: % :ph34r:xD

Dont afraid, Ercone will be there for u. ?