Zakna

Familia D [CP] Recluta

1 hour ago, Joymark said:

This is a forum not a game

Hahah, thats good one. Remember ur CP scammed in game not on forum.

So... What happens, Zakna picked up AQ, told it was TT and you don't even know who the fuck picked the AQ?

Then you had to speak with your lovely GM to help you?

Could it be a good resume, or am I missing something?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Malkav said:

So... What happens, Zakna picked up AQ, told it was TT and you don't even know who the fuck picked the AQ?

Then you had to speak with your lovely GM to help you?

Could it be a good resume, or am I missing something?

shut ur butt kid.

If your account was scammed, you can request paid service, which include logs check-in, return of your stolen goods, information about thief.
To do so you need to submit a Ticket to Support. Price of the service - 5 Euro on Master Account.

u dont like it? Change server.

Well UNCLE BIZ, i wont shut up anymore, if server is corrupted everyone must know it.

First of all, in that section say "if your acc got scammed" paying 5 euro you can take info, etc; but there's no acc stolen, i went to the epic with you, in was in your CC and thats why i could picked up the drop. So there's no fault there for my part, you made a huge mistake inviting me, thats all, and this mistake happened more times but i wont pick up if i dont see the jewells for sure ;) 

Besides, i hope Admin punish at least BlackJack for using my photo without any permission, making with it whatever he wants. I know you are mad because i fcked you Biz, i feel sorry for you mate but you are a poor ALLY LEADER, maybe you have to watch some tutorials about how to lead on Sieges, i wont laught more in my entire life... also using ppl like meatshield on every Pvp. 

Well, its clear, everyone knows your influence on the server, but my friend, you are not Elliot Ness, no. So be carefull about you say about me or my CP from now. Maybe you are happy now that everybody saw what i did, GJ, i dont care about it because i stole to a guy that it means nothing for me, WS is nothing for me; about ES i felt quite bad for them doing this, thats why i gave back the epic to them. 

To conclude, i just want to let you know, this is a game, you should focus on it and dont mix with real life guys. This server is so good to be private, it has a good service,etc but we cant allow things like this, i dont mean the blame you made on me, idc words coming from Perks, i mean what BlackJack did with my photo which it said " I AM A RAT", and the solution isnt delete post, unless ban the guy who made it just for fun.

• Like 1

On 31.03.2017 at 7:11 PM, Zakna said:

Well UNCLE BIZ, i wont shut up anymore, if server is corrupted everyone must know it.

First of all, in that section say "if your acc got scammed" paying 5 euro you can take info, etc; but there's no acc stolen, i went to the epic with you, in was in your CC and thats why i could picked up the drop. So there's no fault there for my part, you made a huge mistake inviting me, thats all, and this mistake happened more times but i wont pick up if i dont see the jewells for sure ;) 

Besides, i hope Admin punish at least BlackJack for using my photo without any permission, making with it whatever he wants. I know you are mad because i fcked you Biz, i feel sorry for you mate but you are a poor ALLY LEADER, maybe you have to watch some tutorials about how to lead on Sieges, i wont laught more in my entire life... also using ppl like meatshield on every Pvp. 

Well, its clear, everyone knows your influence on the server, but my friend, you are not Elliot Ness, no. So be carefull about you say about me or my CP from now. Maybe you are happy now that everybody saw what i did, GJ, i dont care about it because i stole to a guy that it means nothing for me, WS is nothing for me; about ES i felt quite bad for them doing this, thats why i gave back the epic to them. 

To conclude, i just want to let you know, this is a game, you should focus on it and dont mix with real life guys. This server is so good to be private, it has a good service,etc but we cant allow things like this, i dont mean the blame you made on me, idc words coming from Perks, i mean what BlackJack did with my photo which it said " I AM A RAT", and the solution isnt delete post, unless ban the guy who made it just for fun.

Did u turned on brain while writing this?

Anyway hope u re awared of every post Biz write and what happen from now on. GL!

Bout the pic - man admit ur face and ur eyes fit the sly skunk you are. Admins had to delete it xD

GL at baning anyone.

Edited by kkthx

4 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Did u turned on brain while writing this?

Anyway hope u re awared of every post Biz write and what happen from now on. GL!

And? I guess you didnt understand it, also you should take some eng lessons. I mean server has good management but the politic is not the best.

• Like 1

U steal it, u lie and u get thrash on others guys and u still open your mouth here. ?

Good guy in real life dont change in game on so huge rat as u.

We play hard with our enemy, we try make them crazy, but we always do it fair way. Why? 

Beacuse we are normal fair people, not thrash as you.

Server isnt corrupted, server just take care about players and rats as u dont have space for steal, using bugs or bots.

Thx for it admins. Its big plus for u, every fair player appreciate it.

• Like 2

Well zakna at least bizz isnt a leader that needs to scam whole ally to get want he needs. Everything is done on by hardworking and farming and bulding trust (know that Word?). You made a recruitment post ok. But don't think for a second comunity wont share what you have done. At least if you recruit People they know what they are up against. 

;-);-)

Edited by Baluu

3 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Well zakna for at least bizz isnt a leader that needs to scam whole ally to get want he needs. Everything is done on by hardworking and farming. You made a recruitment post ok. But don't think for a second comunity wont share what you have done. At least if you recruit People they what they are up against. 

;-);-)

Finally a decent comment, yes Balu, everyone who wants to join us should know about this, i agree with that. For sure, BizQQ dont need to scam nothing, he can have whatever he wants. 

6 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

U steal it, u lie and u get thrash on others guys and u still open your mouth here. ?

Good guy in real life dont change in game on so huge rat as u.

We play hard with our enemy, we try make them crazy, but we always do it fair way. Why? 

Beacuse we are normal fair people, not thrash as you.

Server isnt corrupted, server just take care about players and rats as u dont have space for steal, using bugs or bots.

Thx for it admins. Its big plus for u, every fair player appreciate it.

Stiba, Stiba, Stiba, my little boy, i just could say " xD " to this post. When i lied my friend? You mean i should say "Hey guys, here Zakna, im going to pick up QA and keep it for me, everyone should sit and just look". About bugs and bots, bots are being used since server start, ofc ppl who see botters can report them to get ban; about bugs, which bug you mean.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zakna said:

When i lied my friend? You mean i should say "Hey guys, here Zakna, im going to pick up QA and keep it for me, everyone should sit and just look".

no, maybe say to foxy "hey, i picked up the ring, where should i mail it?" because it doesnt belong to u? bigger post in few hours, no time now :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Yes, z0z if such a fair player. :)

1 hour ago, Weekreport said:

Does it hurt the truth ?

Yes, guys all to the forum that "familiaD" wants to recruit people. We stole a gem from QQ GM help me.
BizQQuiT: NP, I'm going to donate to be told who's to blame.
Lokiardy: In the meantime you could buy some claws +50 so I could kill Joy.
BizQQuiT: I told you to post more shit in the forum, so it will be impossible for them to leave.
I will also play your game ;) 

Edited by Joymark

So the TL;DR version

-Zakna cp picks up aq ring drop

-People QQ, gm "returns" the epic  to ES

I don't condone any type of scamming whatsoever, but the game has a pretty simple mechanic which stops this from happening. Don't invite anything that walks just to "win" especially people who jump sides as soon as the ship is sinking. I don't agree with the GMs interfering, it is your fault you invited him into the CC party and let him pick up. The GMs shouldn't have interfered with the vigilance CH bullshit either. For all the trash you talk about soil he never got an epic scammed and we didn't pull all the scraps together just to free farm raids.

I find it funny though how you guys invited mordekayzer after he scammed his party but nobody cared about that because it happened to vigilance guys (at the time) The GMs never returned their epics back.

• Like 4

GM didnt returned anything back.

Also would like to remind you this is a recruit topic and not a crucify your enemy topic. If stuff keeps going like its going now topic will be locked and forum acc bans will fly.

If he gave it to the ES, so ok ES as a LOYAL ally member should give the ring back to ally leader BizzQQit so he can decide what to do with this. :) If they dont so what kind of ally is that?

Edited by Myrtan

13 hours ago, Zakna said:

Well UNCLE BIZ, i wont shut up anymore, if server is corrupted everyone must know it

There's only one uncle tho.. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, z0z if such a fair player. :)

if i could make you lose more than 4% i would, always try to hurt my enemy most possible with the tools that the game enables me

1 hour ago, z0z said:

if i could make you lose more than 4% i would, always try to hurt my enemy most possible with the tools that the game enables me

Same what Zakna did. Hurted WS with the tool game enabled him. He gave orfen to ES so ask them for return. Your ally trusted him, your fault. I wonder why he didn't do that in Dark Legion.

Edited by Myrtan