Sign in to follow this  
San0

Hidden message Brain Teaser

As some of you know i'm some kind of brainiac weird dude who enjoys puzzles, brain teasers and brain storming a lot. And today i woke up with the feeling to share some of this with you.

Basicly this small game will consist on this:

- I will write a story for you.

- In the story there is a hidden message.

- It can be through word play, some sort of code, hidden meaning and all this kind of stuff.

- You have untill today at 24:00 CEST to find the hidden message.

- First one answering on the topic with the hidden message gets a Hat from Nostalgia at his choice.

It was a Saturday morning, sun was shinning and the little snow left on the tress was melting droping on the floor. A piece of this snow fell down on the top of a baby Bear and woke him up from his hibernation period. After such a lonG time sleeping the baby bear was really hunger for some sweet sweet honey.

After looking for some time in the forest he came acrOss a bar, so he thought to himself - "hmm, maybe i can find some honey on that shaddy looking bar" - and so he went to the bar in search of the honey.

After entering the bar he realized it was not the safer place to be since it was a bar mostly used by snakes. Still, realizing the damage was already done and he was already in danger he still decided to go and ask for the honey at the bar. 

The snake bar keeper politely answered him - "ssSss, we have no honeysssss here little bearsssss... and you ssssssshould leave fast before the other sssssssnakes realize what issssss going on here and chose to make a little snack out of you."

Understanding the snake bar keeper was correct, the little bear tried to get out quietly without calling much attention, tho it was already too late... Same of the snakes had already notice the little bear and they were ready to make a little breakfast out of him.

As soon as the baby bear left the bar, the snakes bliNded by hunger and wish of some pray decided to go after him... Tho there was something they didn't had into consideration, usualy where theres a baby bear, theres also a mamma bear and a papa bear and bears also love their fair share of meat specially after hibernation. So as the snakes slither in all their speed to find the baby bear, they get ambushed by the rest of the bear family. They caught all the snakes, skinned them, put them on sticks, droped some salt, pepper, oregano and some mustard and put them by the fire to cook, while they waited for the lovely food to be ready, they took the snake skin and made some lovely shoes and wallets.

This story ran from mouth to mouth and Ended up on the hear of the king of Elmore-Aden, completely overcome by madness by the fact that the bear family had such amazing looking shoes and wallets made with some marvelous snake skin, the King ordered that all the snakes would be apprehenDed and brought to his castle so no one else besides him would have access to that lovely material tHat could be used to create such fashIonable accessories. After this for a long period, the king was forcing snakes to make more snakes, bringing in all the snakes he could find in any other kingdom, skinning all he could to make a full outfit with that so amazing material.

This story kept going on for years and years until it got to the hears of god... and so god San0, not pleased with the kings actions, and very sad for he really loves snakes, decided to take action.. So he suited up, prepared himself for war, and shut down the server so no more snakes would be harmed.

The End!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

it has absolutely no meaning and its first april joke to fool these fools. this one is suspicious as ****, why would it be time limited until todays midnight

16 minutes ago, San0 said:

- You have untill today at 24:00 CEST to find the hidden message.

Edited by MoDoy
  • Confused 1

thats just to make it more dificult becuz someone did something similar to me and it took me about 3 days to figure it out, but i was alone. you guys are plenty so i believe some one will get it.

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

San0 sincerely, but dont u have one very important thing to do instead of posting "chain letters"? xD

REPOST THIS MESSAGE TO FIVE FRIENDS AND YOU'LL BE BLESSED WITH 2.0 UPDATE. IGNORE AND RNG FAIRIES WILL RAPE YOU IN THE BUTT.

BOY IGNORED THIS MESSAGE AND HE GOT KILLED IN PVE AND DROPPED HIS ORFEN LV3

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

First guess: the hidden message is an endless transparent "abcabcabcabc" making this all a big joke for April Fools Day where you want us to chase our tails in search of a deeper meaning using three distinct categories: oddly capitalized letters, bold letters, and red letters.

If not, then abcabcabc might suggest the hidden code's pattern, and there actually is a larger message left to be solved.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

That means 2.0 is closer and who finish patch 1.5 as Lord of Aden Castle, will get some accessories :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, San0 said:

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!!:D

In all seriousness, the first potential grouping containing oddly capitalized letters "G O S N E E A K D" could rearrange to "Go and seek." I was seriously onto this as a starting point..

Also, for some reason there is a very transparent "abcabcabc" that spams itself endlessly when trying to select/quote your original post.

San0, you're a master troll, m'lord.