Sign in to follow this  
paprastas

Idiots !!

@JoymarkFirst of all i never said im a pro or anything like that compared to you BUT im very sure you and most of guys here would never use bw heavy and especially bw light on tanks because you guys are "interlude f1 players" like Soil - you might die from someone that equip for example brigandine and im 100% sure you will gonna equip brigandine because you think its good -Think from yourself-Act from yourself and dont do things that you dont even know why you do them but just copy/paste

P.s: 1)about if fear is bugged...You also have the same fear and by the time they fixed it you cannot do nothing
       2)About if i had epics on fight - ye i had Valakas,Baium,Zaken,Antharas and Tauti ring

Edited by realKingLeonidas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Joymark said:

1- Punishment?

2- You are a NEWBIE. You showed it to me.

3- Do you think you have shown anything with this photo? You use WIT and me CON. And fear is op.

4- Some people like to cheat to win. I have no problem.

5- I hope to see you, DA hero. ;) 

PD: Fools should allow them to believe in their illusion

iam confused? its DA v DA and one da is complaning that the other DA used wit dye ? its not like both could not use it? or am i missing something?

If you dont say sorry to all those newbs you killed, you will have everyday -4 from mobs.....And as i said you long ago, you started it without be ready to face the sequences and will be over when I say "its over"
The Judgment day is here m@[email protected] your anus
2JElTDx.png

• Like 1

i reply directly to the topic and not the personal call outs ppl bring up.

When i saw your topic title i was instantly judging its another noob rant and lets be honest, such titles are very stupid. But you bring up a good topic, altho with bad arguments.

We all know this is an old school l2 realm and things like PK, items drop, exp loose etc. are not only part of the game but essential and major part of the game charm lay in them. When i first went to the common exp zones, namely the aoe groups spots i also was stuck with the same thing. Getting stunned while mobs chase me, being PK-ed etc. At first i was, ok, its the game ive chosen after all, but at some point you start to feel that this isnt the minority. The players that want to abuse those game mechanics are a majority and they are there to make your life miserable. They dont even do it for personal benefit, they are literally spending hours in preventing you from doing what this game is mainly about- grinding exp and progressing. The sad thing is those are advanced players, way ahead of newcomers and they are ready to abuse their advantage to the limit. What they dont understand is they are chasing away newcomers and the result is they will just remain those advanced players with no community or competition to play with. You have those alter chars, ppl logging 2-3 of them, bringing the high lvl buffer, the B grade char to keep the spot and the dedicated PK logged on demand to expel anyone who dare to even try hunt in the vicinity. And you have that group of newbies, which was hard to establish, driven away and eventually logging off, maybe permanently.

I was constantly victim of such behavior. There was that dude who came to ask for party, but denied because he was playing a class unfit for the aoe party and we had complete setup anyway and in reply, instead of finding another spot or party, he just came with his alt archer to stun us and literally sat there for hours. Or several times when a full party of ppl exp-ing was driven away by end game group, even when we were farming in the edge of the area and not interfering much. Its just sad cus you should be helping instead and make sure this server gets good publicity.

• Like 1

I think you guys make way too much tears about pk system or cancerous ppl. You guys think that if lowbie gets pked, he is going to quit server instantly. RLY? Its f*ing classic.

20 hours ago, Rizos said:

I think you guys make way too much tears about pk system or cancerous ppl. You guys think that if lowbie gets pked, he is going to quit server instantly. RLY? Its f*ing classic.

no but if you constantly facing high lvl guys screwing you up its very discouraging to play

1 hour ago, Sylvant said:

no but if you constantly facing high lvl guys screwing you up its very discouraging to play

u dont have to say that, i was playing with rizos at very start first kind of duo, later on it party, we had our own clan and we faced being pressured by both sides and some days some party members didnt even want to go to some spot because they said we will just lose % coz of getting pked and that war would roll us hard

yet u see us still playing here, if u give up because of pk system, u would sumble upon next problem anyway

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Sylvant said:

If high level cykas PK you, solution simple my comrade - outlevel them and PK them instead!

#RussianAdvice

• Like 3

the problem is i can hardly meet the community to play with in order to keep rolling. People are scarce, and usually divided by nationalities.

14 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

If high level cykas PK you, solution simple my comrade - outlevel them and PK them instead!

#RussianAdvice

I think it's best advice.. Grow up and rekt them!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

I think it's best advice.. Grow up and rekt them!

+1 to that
Before 3 months i was 55 and some 70+ lvl guys pk me and feel proud of that...Now they run from the one side of the map to other to save their butt :D

• Like 1

Remind me when that guy Perkunas leader threatened me to stop making party with his enemies or get pked. I keep doing that anyway

Stay strong!

Edited by s3xylady

16 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

+1 to that
Before 3 months i was 55 and some 70+ lvl guys pk me and feel proud of that...Now they run from the one side of the map to other to save their butt :D

:o bot can lvl from 55 to 74 in just 3 months? damn it, i should get license myself

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

:o bot can lvl from 55 to 74 in just 3 months? damn it, i should get license myself

Shots fired :o

35 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

safety of the screen? what?

What you dont understand on that?Some guys act and speak in a public forum because they got their safety of their screen and they show their personality clearly...They express wrong facts and they try to bully the buller...Guys like you for example-Now go s***k gm penis to feel strong

Ps. ;O Modoy proud member of Genocide Clan

Tbh Leonidas I don't understand you. You try be a hero, but you don't see your ally policy and behaviour. Its hypocricy. Why don't you start chasing z0z or smiling from ur ally for paralyzing every single tank war or neutral in ab or ev. Why you close your eyes when BizzQQit policy is to threat low clans to join his side or pk them on spots. Stop this madness.

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Tbh Leonidas I don't understand you. You try be a hero, but you don't see your ally policy and behaviour. Its hypocricy. Why don't you start chasing z0z or smiling from ur ally for paralyzing every single tank war or neutral in ab or ev. Why you close your eyes when BizzQQit policy is to threat low clans to join his side or pk them on spots. Stop this madness.

You are tagged , you must face the sequences...Everyone do this not only Perkunas and this is the right one if you are tagged...Ofcourse if a 70+ lvl toon go to EV to kill a fully random char-party is a clown like Tankadin any many from vigi side too used to do this

2 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

What you dont understand on that?Some guys act and speak in a public forum because they got their safety of their screen and they show their personality clearly...They express wrong facts and they try to bully the buller...Guys like you for example-Now go s***k gm penis to feel strong

Ps. ;O Modoy proud member of Genocide Clan

shall u tell me what wrong facts am i saying? come, tell me more about my personality pls

writing on public forum because i am behind screen? says the guy who acts like macho, boasting himself that he kills sh1t players like joyD and acts like hero on forum

also how exactly i suck gm ****? i have no more privileges than any1 else, so now stop being butthurt

PS: what does genocide has to do with this? CJ failed hard on start and cp i played in was one of 2 cps carrying that clan and preventing it from being even bigger disaster

On 14/4/2017 at 6:34 PM, MoDoy said:

shall u tell me what wrong facts am i saying? come, tell me more about my personality pls

writing on public forum because i am behind screen? says the guy who acts like macho, boasting himself that he kills sh1t players like joyD and acts like hero on forum

also how exactly i suck gm ****? i have no more privileges than any1 else, so now stop being butthurt

PS: what does genocide has to do with this? CJ failed hard on start and cp i played in was one of 2 cps carrying that clan and preventing it from being even bigger disaster

Ofcourse i can express an opinion about your personality because you think you are "someone" and facts reject this opinion you have for your own
You cant accept there are better guys than you and you try like Joy to start fights with this guys you dont like and you think by that you will downgrade them in the others eyes
Also about "how exactly uou suck gm ****"....All people got 2 eyes and can see whats happening here
PS:You were on Genocide and now you flame them?Whos next?Keep fighting me with your friend for no reason (or maybe there are some reasons i dont know) and it will lead you to a very good end