Sign in to follow this  
paprastas

Idiots !!

2 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Ofcourse i can express an opinion about your personality because you think you are "someone" and facts reject this opinion you have for your own

show me your facts, because i can show facts about what i said and then u will be downgraded in peoples eyes :D 

Also about "how exactly uou suck gm ****"....All people got 2 eyes and can see whats happening here

yep, everybody can see here i actually do deep research of skills and game mechanics to report bugs which are making my gamplay harder, and because i actually check what i want to report, i am not making useless reports with type "i think its buggeeeeeeeed fiiiiiiiix" and thats why staff most of the time my reports are right and they fix the things, but i doubt some random greek can comprehend such logic, maybe its too much for u

PS:You were on Genocide and now you flame them?Whos next?Keep fighting me with your friend for no reason (or maybe there are some reasons i dont know) and it will lead you to a very good end

its not flame, its truth what i said, when i got recruited there to cp, i was promised to have excellent leading by CJ in genocide, but only thing i could see was him and other parties failing straight from the start, and only reason it wasnt even bigger disaster as it was, was sutrius and sLcO cp, those are facts

now go make 74-76 in next few weeks in convenient way, top DA gr :P 

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

show me your facts, because i can show facts about what i said and then u will be downgraded in peoples eyes :D 

yep, everybody can see here i actually do deep research of skills and game mechanics to report bugs which are making my gamplay harder, and because i actually check what i want to report, i am not making useless reports with type "i think its buggeeeeeeeed fiiiiiiiix" and thats why staff most of the time my reports are right and they fix the things, but i doubt some random greek can comprehend such logic, maybe its too much for u

its not flame, its truth what i said, when i got recruited there to cp, i was promised to have excellent leading by CJ in genocide, but only thing i could see was him and other parties failing straight from the start, and only reason it wasnt even bigger disaster as it was, was sutrius and sLcO cp, those are facts

i think you are talking about that shitty greek server BNB right??

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

I see a "cry me a river" emotion in the last line - Back when i was 64 and you were 70 you were happy and now that youre 72 and im 74 you cry ^_^
[Modoys thinking]:How we gonna say we are not nabs and he is not good ->Say he is botting even he is tagged and enemy with all server from 63-64 lvl
How the hell i would bot when i had war with all server from 64 lvl and with only 1 solo region in whole client?Gms inspected me like so many times already xD Even Soil send gm to inspect me because i killed him and he didnt even knew what nostromos gaming mouse was and how you can heal instantly with that....i will rename you by the power of my name to ModoyD...You have Kings blessing
P.S.Yes im a Greek,any prob bro?

Edited by realKingLeonidas
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

I see a "cry me a river" emotion in the last line - Back when i was 64 and you were 70 you were happy and now that youre 72 and im 74 you cry ^_^
[Modoys thinking]:How we gonna say we are not nabs and he is not good ->Say he is botting even he is tagged and enemy with all server from 63-64 lvl
How the hell i would bot when i had war with all server from 64 lvl and with only 1 solo region in whole client?Gms inspected me like so many times already xD Even Soil send gm to inspect me because i killed him and he didnt even knew what nostromos gaming mouse was and how you can heal instantly with that....i will rename you by the power of my name to ModoyD...You have Kings blessing
P.S.Yes im a Greek,any prob bro?

64 and tagged? what a joker making up facts :D when u were 66-68 u were still no clan when u were already part with cloudyQ cp (but no tag) and your whole CP and other leaders had to speak with us to leave u alone, coz u were little cry baby and thought too much of yourself

thing admins checked u or what soil did has nothing to do with this :D whoever saw u since 55 lvl in EV knows whats up

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

64 and tagged? what a joker making up facts :D when u were 66-68 u were still no clan when u were already part with cloudyQ cp (but no tag) and your whole CP and other leaders had to speak with us to leave u alone, coz u were little cry baby and thought too much of yourself

thing admins checked u or what soil did has nothing to do with this :D whoever saw u since 55 lvl in EV knows whats up

Do you bet your whole char if i show you picture when i was 64 lvl?I bet mine
Lets see your balls ModoyD - Also you didnt answer me to my last question...Do you have any prob that im Greek bro?

i can confirm that , first day he tagged we xped duo at BS i was 68-69 back then and he was 64-65 max

Edited by xNirvana

i remember him crying that we pk him in BS :DD. Poor tank crying to clan leaders that hes pked by archers

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

i remember him crying that we pk him in BS :DD. Poor tank crying to clan leaders that hes pked by archers

Crying?Or trying to not start a fight by the very first day on my new cp because your friend modoy was 69 while i was 64 and kick him out of SoS so he said to his 72-74(?) lvl friend PR to come save him from a guy -5 lvl than him?First of all if i was in your pos( i would never be 100%) and lost the most rare and valuable item on client that WASNT mine i would just quit and hide in a cave and not try to forget it or return to my "badass" forumwarrior job....And sorry for saying that but you will face worst sequences than Modoy will because you are in same clan with me right now
You dont know what respect and Same Clan/Ally means...Here i am to teach this lesson to you and to all braindead toons that play here- Equip your char with Vazeline you will need it im 100% sure folk

1 minute ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Crying?Or trying to not start a fight by the very first day on my new cp because your friend modoy was 69 while i was 64 and kick him out of SoS so he said to his 72-74(?) lvl friend PR to come save him from a guy -5 lvl than him?First of all if i was in your pos( i would never be 100%) and lost the most rare and valuable item on client that WASNT mine i would just quit and hide in a cave and not try to forget it or return to my "badass" forumwarrior job....And sorry for saying that but you will face worst sequences than Modoy will because you are in same clan with me right now
You dont know what respect and Same Clan/Ally means...Here i am to teach this lesson to you and to all braindead toons that play here- Equip your char with Vazeline you will need it im 100% sure folk

From info i got, modoy shot u, u said u are in cloudy cp, he asked u why didnt u join clan and u answered u want to make some fun with him. But then after 5 min you changed ur mind and started to cry to biz to let you farm cos poor tank is pked by archers :(. Poor boy :(. I almost dropped tear that day :(

Edited by Rizos

about orfen im not surprised what greek like you would do. Quit and forget instead of playing to farm it and give it back. You dont need to tell me it, i expected such thing from u.

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

From info i got, modoy shot u, u said u are in cloudy cp, he asked u why didnt u join clan and u answered u want to make some fun with him. But then after 5 min you changed ur mind and started to cry to biz to let you farm cos poor tank is pked by archers :(. Poor boy :(

From info i got modoy kicked by me from SoS and from that time he tell to his friend who was +9-11 lvls higher than me to come kill me and yes i had too much fun with him before i joined on Q CP...Can you please repeat it now?I would rly like to see that :D

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

about orfen im not surprised what greek like you would do. Quit and forget instead of playing to farm it and give it back. You dont need to tell me it, i expected such thing from u.

You gonna give it back bro rly?xDxDMy bad
Is any Greek bang your sister or your girlfriend or any close relative to you and modoy and you hate me so much or what?Its logical i would bang your sister or girlfriend too....You mad bro?

From info i got modoy kicked by me from SoS and from that time he tell to his friend who was +9-11 lvls higher than me to come kill me and yes i had too much fun with him before i joined on Q CP...Can you please repeat it now?I would rly like to see that :D

u kicked me from SoS? hilarious, coz i dont remember my SR ever died to your lolo DA ^^

about the bet about my character, there was same bet going on like half year ago, and ppl who played there back then know about it, that after the guy who proposed the bet for main chars dodged and pussied out straight after he lost ;) so i am not participating in those kind of bets anymore

Just now, MoDoy said:

u kicked me from SoS? hilarious, coz i dont remember my SR ever died to your lolo DA ^^

about the bet about my character, there was same bet going on like half year ago, and ppl who played there back then know about it, that after the guy who proposed the bet for main chars dodged and pussied out straight after he lost ;) so i am not participating in those kind of bets anymore

TESTIC-300x224.jpegAnd thats is ModoyD...Look his inside Pants

I would have nothing to you if i didnt see you botting several times on EV and BS and ganking 4xppl with 6x DA in EV (that time you let me get an opinion about what kind of player you are, and when i saw you bragging on forum how fast you exped on bot and how good player you are, u kinda made me laugh :D

Yes im gonna give it back, i thought its normal. Mby for some thiefs or kids its not, but i can understand you.

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

I would have nothing to you if i didnt see you botting several times on EV and BS and ganking 4xppl with 6x DA in EV (that time you let me get an opinion about what kind of player you are, and when i saw you bragging on forum how fast you exped on bot and how good player you are, u kinda made me laugh :D

Yes im gonna give it back, i thought its normal. Mby for some thiefs or kids its not, but i can understand you.

Let me guess..All this happens because i killed your bot ValiVijelie ? xD

You Cant Stump The King NABS- i 1v2 you even on forum

first of all, this is not about fighting u, 1vs1 u have never won, 1vs2 u always lost, nothing gonna change about that

its about the part u brag too much when in the end u are just another botting guy :D 

Edited by MoDoy

5 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Let me guess..All this happens because i killed your bot ValiVijelie ? xD

My bot? Nope.  i never boted and its not my char so i have no idea what the fk ur talking about :D. Try harder, it starts to be funnier and funnier 

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

first of all, this is not about fighting u, 1vs1 u have never won, 1vs2 u always lost, nothing gonna change about that

its about the part u brag too much when in the end u are just another botting guy :D 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CRY MATHAFAKAAAAAAAA

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MATHAFAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

^^ as u said, these is just trashtalking w/o any background, later on (i believe tuesday night) even other ppl who didnt have that much luck to see u xping back there on pre 70 lvl will be able to make their own opinion about u ;)

30 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

^^ as u said, these is just trashtalking w/o any background, later on (i believe tuesday night) even other ppl who didnt have that much luck to see u xping back there on pre 70 lvl will be able to make their own opinion about u ;)

Sure upload it i rly want to check it hahahahaah!!!!!...World also can know how your DA"as you claimed me on Chat who you are to not pk you"is botting xD Poor boy