Sign in to follow this  
paprastas

Idiots !!

Im so damn sick of this server idiots , every day 70+ ppl like Israd coming to 40-60 lvl zones and stuning ppl , trying to get some items from them , hitting xp , wtf is wrong with you ppl ? Cant find your lvl players or you just a dogs with damaged brain...

lovely familiaD CP, really nice and good ppl, hopefully they will have many recruits after recent events :D 

1 hour ago, paprastas said:

Im so damn sick of this server idiots , every day 70+ ppl like Israd coming to 40-60 lvl zones and stuning ppl , trying to get some items from them , hitting xp , wtf is wrong with you ppl ? Cant find your lvl players or you just a dogs with damaged brain...

Why do you play l2 classic then? Here when you die you can drop, some ppl get fun doing this, where is the problem my friend? If you cant exp, go for AOE pt.

1 hour ago, paprastas said:

Those kids Zakna Israd joy are just frustrated bcoz they got kicked from multiple of alliances for being retarded, thiefs and retarded (yes doubled this).

Sadly they will be self-abusing to this type of play for long time, bcoz it makes them feel "somebody" over lvl 40-50 chars.

To take most of this game u need to get through this (u can always change spot until retards get bored) make decend lvl and revenge on them.

Soon they will get bored self-abused and will quit and u will stay and have fun.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

Those kids Zakna Israd joy are just frustrated bcoz they got kicked from multiple of alliances for being retarded, thiefs and retarded (yes doubled this).

Sadly they will be self-abusing to this type of play for long time, bcoz it makes them feel "somebody" over lvl 40-50 chars.

To take most of this game u need to get through this (u can always change spot until retards get bored) make decend lvl and revenge on them.

Soon they will get bored self-abused and will quit and u will stay and have fun.

Learn to play and then talk.

jajajaja

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

‎¿Ahh, buenos viejos tiempos cuando el horror era todavía escuchas, eran tiempos, derecho? ‎^^

jajajaja Lokiardy go coliseum, i no use fear ok?

00:35 I no use fear Lokiardy dawn. xD 

1 minute ago, Joymark said:

jajajaja

jajajaja Lokiardy go coliseum, i no use fear ok?

00:35 I no use fear Lokiardy dawn. xD 

*facepalm* literally first thing u use is fear, lokiardy is in fear for 9 seconds and he somehow resists the second fear, but even after the fear worns out, u literally did nothing after that, just reflect did all the job, how exactly should tyrant defend from reflect? :D only thing i remember after they fixed horror is u spamming bsoe vs archerino :D 

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

‎*facepalm* literalmente lo primero que u uso es miedo, lokiardy es miedo durante 9 segundos y de alguna manera resiste el miedo a la segunda, pero incluso después el worns miedo hacia fuera, u literalmente no hizo nada después de eso, sólo refleja hizo todo el trabajo, ¿cómo exactamente debe defender tirano de reflect? ‎:D‎ lo recuerdo después que horror es u spamming bsoe vs archerino‎ :D 

..... Go coliseum, I will not use fear

One-Piece-monkey-d-luffy-17733655-640-480.jpg.4740e17eacc5ddb802a8bcdaff60d473.jpg

Edited by Joymark

4 hours ago, paprastas said:

part of game :D  sometimes this guys are bringing dog from TOI even to partisans :D this guys are braindead, and Zakna Just bored I think :D

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

7 hours ago, Joymark said:

Learn to play and then talk.

Ur frustration reach zenith :)

Go hunt some 40-50 lvl in Forest of Mirrors, u stronk

On 2017-04-01 at 7:23 PM, EtoRazEtoDva said:

this guys are braindead

Seems this guys will be PKed by both sides....Coz "AntiPerks" side wants to Pk them too... Congrz familia D

On 2/4/2017 at 2:17 AM, Joymark said:

..... Go coliseum, I will not use fear

0% of successes colleague

PD: DA with BW is good my friend. ;) 

As i said...You act like a coward and i punish you for your actions...Go kill newbies on fom you might be able to do that

sTi5EZ4.jpg

Edited by realKingLeonidas

12 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

As i said...You act like a coward and i punish you for your actions...Go kill newbies on fom you might be able to do that

sTi5EZ4.jpg

1- Punishment?

2- You are a NEWBIE. You showed it to me.

3- Do you think you have shown anything with this photo? You use WIT and me CON. And fear is op.

4- Some people like to cheat to win. I have no problem.

5- I hope to see you, DA hero. ;) 

PD: Fools should allow them to believe in their illusion

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, u took bw light just for this fight so u can have better casting speed, so why couldnt he make wit dyes? :o 

You talk modoy nonsense, Leonidas use bw light.....

I am grateful for the comments always on the same absurdities

1 minute ago, Joymark said:

You talk modoy nonsense, Leonidas use bw light.....

I am grateful for the comments always on the same absurdities

i am judging by the screenshot? idk what happened before, what i can see is u having bw light and he is wearing bw heavy ;) so from all we know, my jugment isnt off

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

oooohhhh

Good.

I have video of what happened
But I will not show it because I consider myself a smart person. xD
KingLeonidas if you want to show it....
For me it is proved what I wanted to know

And I have nothing more to comment on this

yep, dont want to show video of yourself getting pwned by same class in 1vs1, u are very smart joy, indeed

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 2