Sign in to follow this  
paprastas

Idiots !!

21 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

Bring the 2.0 now these guys need Olympiad arenas :D

yep, sr vs da needs oly arena :D like we dont know how it will end, right?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rizos said:

My bot? Nope.  i never boted and its not my char so i have no idea what the fk ur talking about :D. Try harder, it starts to be funnier and funnier 

So who is the owner of that char?, Because I saw him some times with your party, also you have some buffpets in classik clan xD

As I see it from outside, you seem angry because kingleonidas reported your CP bot char :S. But hey, maybe I'm wrong.

Edited by Malkav

14 minutes ago, Malkav said:

So who is the owner of that char?, Because I saw him some times with your party, also you have some buffpets in classik clan xD

As I see it from outside, you seem angry because kingleonidas reported your CP bot char :S. But hey, maybe I'm wrong.

You saw it with our pt? So that implify i play 2 mains? having PR 74 and exping 2nd char DA in meantime? Good joke :D.

"Reported my CP bot char"? We dont have any bot in out cp lol. Stop accusing us of bullsh1t if you have 0 proofs. You can report me everyday, i never exped with bot so i have nothing to hide. GM can check me everyday lol :D. He can check even my ip hwid check every char i logged in past 1 year lol. You picked wrong person to accuse of bot cos im actually reporting every bot even from my ally and im legit player. Try harder.

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rizos said:

You saw it with our pt? So that implify i play 2 mains? having PR 74 and exping 2nd char DA in meantime? Good joke :D.

"Reported my CP bot char"? We dont have any bot in out cp lol. Stop accusing us of bullsh1t if you have 0 proofs.

Rizo, you seem nervous. Look all I did was asking you.The question is, who is the owner of that char? You can tell me, you dont know him. But as I told you, me and a lot of people more, even your own clanmates, has seen you with him. Are you denying it? I dont know if It is your char or it doesnt, but I have seen it with your party, and not only me.

So I ask you again, can you tell me who is Valvajslkdjfa? or not?

And about having 2 mains, I dont know why you cant have 2 mains. Also we are talking about as kingleonidas told a bot, so I could have even 30 mains that way

Edited by Malkav

Nervous? im laughing at ur post. Just read it again mby your english is too bad to understand it after reading once :D. I exped with him in loa so? He was friend of my cp mate. Is it a crime to exp with random DA? I dont deny it, when did i? Ofc its not my char, why would i need 2nd main DA :D. What does it mean he was with my pt? is it crime? I told you its friend of cp mate. Why do u need this info i dont know but whatever. Why would i need 2nd main DA if i hate playing tanks.. If i had 2nd main it would be tyrant/aw. If you think its my char, or im boting, go ahead report me, mby youll get answer from admins, if u dont believe my words..

Edited by Rizos

16 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Nervous? im laughing at ur post. Just read it again mby your english is too bad to understand it after reading once :D. I exped with him in loa so? He was friend of my cp mate. Is it a crime to exp with random DA? I dont deny it, when did i? Ofc its not my char, why would i need 2nd main DA :D. What does it mean he was with my pt? is it crime? I told you its friend of cp mate. Why do u need this info i dont know but whatever. Why would i need 2nd main DA if i hate playing DA..

Calm down "implify guy", yes english is not my language I apologice, but It seems isnt yours also.

You don't understand a shit because you are nervous. But as I told you again, I never told "you were botting". It was your clanmate. But maybe you with your excelent english dont know what "seem" means.

But I can tell @UchihaMadara and @MoDoy 

Here you have your facts :P

Edited by Malkav

8 minutes ago, Malkav said:

Calm down "implify guy", yes english is not my language I apologice, but It seems isnt yours also.

You don't understand a shit because you are nervous. But as I told you again, I never told, you were botting. It was your clanmate. But maybe you with your excelent english dont know what "seem" means.

Why should I be nervous? DOesnt make sense. Keep trying, 1st You accuse my cp that we have bot char in cp, then you say its clan mate, while in previous post you talk about classic clan. Damn you change your mind every post, i cant catch it sorry. 

On 15.03.2017 at 6:21 PM, UchihaMadara said:

If you dont have proofs dont talk.

Edited by Rizos

13 minutes ago, Malkav said:

You don't understand a shit because you are nervous. But as I told you again, I never told "you were botting". It was your clanmate. But maybe you with your excelent english dont know what "seem" means.

Hello, do you need something from me?

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Why should I be nervous? DOesnt make sense. Keep trying, 1st You accuse my cp that we have bot char in cp, then you say its clan mate, while in previous post you talk about classic clan. Damn you change your mind every post, i cant catch it sorry. 

Go quote me when I tell what you said.

2 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

Hello, do you need something from me?

Nope, I just show you facts. Nothing else, I just prove that you are a lier.

And that's enough forum warriors for today. Sorry if you come late modoy

9 minutes ago, Malkav said:

Go quote me when I tell what you said.

Nope, I just show you facts. Nothing else, I just prove that you are a lier.

And that's enough forum warriors for today. Sorry if you come late modoy

1 hour ago, Malkav said:

29 minutes ago, Malkav said:

P.S. Still waiting for proofs.

edit. Rekt and left. Cya, take it as lesson not to shittalk about ppl when you have no proofs. 

Edited by Rizos

Look differences.

1 hour ago, Malkav said:

Here, you seem retard, because you can't see a context about how I see your fight (kingleonidas and you)

1 hour ago, Malkav said:

Here you are retard, because again you can't understand a context. But I can rewrite it so you understand it. I never told "you were botting", it was your clanmate kingleonidas who said it. The problem is that when you see bot and Rizo together, you go on rage.

And about proofs:

ValiVijelie

Edited by Malkav

7 minutes ago, Malkav said:

Look differences.

Here, you seem retard, because you can't see a context about how I see your fight (kingleonidas and you)

Here you are retard, because again you can't understand a context. But I can rewrite it so you understand it. I never told "you were botting", it was your clanmate kingleonidas who said it. The problem is that when you see bot and Rizo together, you go on rage.

And about proofs:

ValiVijelie

are you braindead? You said our CP, this char has nothing to do with our cp and never has had anything to do with us. So before you start talking bullshit get your fact straight.Please feel free to report our cp chars for botting , but if nothing comes of it shut up forever and hide in whatever corner you came from. Here are the names to make it easy for you : Dajtovillage,Rizo,Uchihaitachi,Triiville,Wonderorc,Cowgirlfromhell,Assiriy,Choseyourside,Lassie. Our out of party chars are Kristinka,Bebence,Boobina.

• Like 1

What can i see.. LegitLeonidas :O. i think its his brother on PP and bufing from time to time just 1 buff when there are advertisements in TV :D

• Like 1