Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

Zakna's familia :D

Continue blaming me Romanian boy, i hope each night when you go to sleep and close your eyes, dream with me. :)

• Like 1

We will devote ourselves to fucking all the minions of Bizqquit.
So go to QQ to GM that you do very well machine ...
;) 

Shot00046.jpg

Edited by Joymark

15 minutes ago, Zakna said:

I dont need nothing coming from a guy like you, also we dont need luck. Hopefully we have a nice life, we are nice ppl and everyone who matters for me know it. I guess i wont repply to you anymore, its a waste of time, but i will repeat you ally leader, keep talking about us will finally punish you. 

Everything you do is based on luck.
- Taking AQ ring and doing all those name changes and trades to hide your identity was based on believing you will get some LUCK that you wont be tracked down.
- Israd in FoM is acting for profit using LUCK for people to drop their items.

When did you hear someone say " I hope I have a nice life", humans work for their nice lives.

rubins-vase.jpgimage uploader

In the picture above some people see 2 humans faces and others see 1 big vase. Nice is not like the image above, you either are or you aren't - your perosnality is toxic.Where ever you are present things start shaking and crush (rip vigi).

If you need nothing coming from a guy like me ( i admit, I'm dreadful ) why you took my alliance's AQ ring. 

You won't reply to me anymore because I will put you with your face in mud on ever single beef you open, publicly.

and in the end, my not romanian infected soul - I dare you, punish me.

Edited by BizQQuiT

12 minutes ago, Zakna said:

I dont need nothing coming from a guy like you, also we dont need luck. Hopefully we have a nice life, we are nice ppl and everyone who matters for me know it. I guess i wont repply to you anymore, its a waste of time, but i will repeat you ally leader, keep talking about us will finally punish you. 

Nice life and nice ppl? Man, same u act in game same u irl. So i assume u re sad person irl with tendency to steal other ppl goods. 

Nothing will happen to BizQQuiT as ally leader, 90% of server is awared u re scammer scumbag, other 5% is ppl not reading forum, 3% is ur ingame "friends" and 2% is too low lvl to hear about such trash.

33 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Man, same u act in game same u irl.

am i 1vs1 champion even in real life? any1 dares to fight me, huh?!?

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

am i 1vs1 champion even in real life? any1 dares to fight me, huh?!?

Davaj! Anytime, anywhere, either in game or irl B|

43 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Everything you do is based on luck.
- Taking AQ ring and doing all those name changes and trades to hide your identity was based on believing you will get some LUCK that you wont be tracked down.
- Israd in FoM is acting for profit using LUCK for people to drop their items.

When did you hear someone say " I hope I have a nice life", humans work for their nice lives.

rubins-vase.jpgimage uploader

In the picture above some people see 2 humans faces and others see 1 big vase. Nice is not like the image above, you either are or you aren't - your perosnality is toxic.Where ever you are present things start shaking and crush (rip vigi).

If you need nothing coming from a guy like me ( i admit, I'm dreadful ) why you took my alliance's AQ ring. 

You won't reply to me anymore because I will put you with your face in mud on ever single beef you open, publicly.

and in the end, my not romanian infected soul - I dare you, punish me.

Instead of talking nonsense because you do not read the lineage 2 Classic tutorial?

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Davaj! Anytime, anywhere, either in game or irl B|

challenged u for archer vs archer and dagger vs dagger olympiad match, u dodged the question back there -.-

33 minutes ago, Joymark said:

"Is that why you do not want to fight me?"

Boy,i make the rules , we will fight when i say "We fight"

P.s:next time i will ask you to show me your jewels dont show me your Magic Rings but for your Equiped Jewel( i know you got core-orfen but who cares- i prefer to never find this items instead of having the reputation of your name)....Be a man and play fair- i cannot understand how guys like you enjoy killing low levels or very big difference in equip from you and be proud for your achievements-You know this is an act of coward and i will exemplary condemn you

QrT8wFZ.jpg

Edited by realKingLeonidas

3 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

‎Chico, hago las reglas, vamos a luchar cuando digo "Luchamos"‎
‎ ‎
‎ P.s:next tiempo les pido que me mostrara sus joyas no mostrar sus anillos de magia pero para tu joya equipada (sé que tienes base orfen pero que cuidados-no prefiero nunca encontrar este artículos en lugar de tener la reputación de su nombre)... Ser un hombre y juego justo-no puedo entender cómo equipan a chicos como que niveles bajos de asesinato o gran diferencia en usted y estar orgulloso de tus logros-sabes que esto es un acto de cobarde ‎

QrT8wFZ.jpg

0% of successes colleague

PD: DA with BW is good my friend. ;) 

Enjoy the -4 ESKUNAS or bizzQQ meatshields, btw you cry because i kill war? xDDDDDDDDDDDD ( bonobos detected )

bonobo-01.jpg.0f22d4606d6d8c5ef2bccf3df446efa0.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, isradi said:

Enjoy the -4 ESKUNAS or bizzQQ meatshields, btw you cry because i kill war? xDDDDDDDDDDDD ( bonobos detected )

bonobo-01.jpg.0f22d4606d6d8c5ef2bccf3df446efa0.jpg

fuk me, israd u re ugly as Zakna

Edited by kkthx