Sign in to follow this  
Malkav

Siege 09/04/2017 Siege

Just in case we don't have enough with two topics.

So bad Vigazerk not even with more numbers can they take one single castle.

200 Vigazerk vs 100 Glorious Perkunas.

/Discuss

Edited by Malkav

Better not to say anything. because we will be called crybabies. Seems like there can be only one Roman Empire in this server. Hehe

Edited by Myrtan

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

200 vs 300 we took 2 including aden +1 post for me too.

I must be blind but I saw ~120 in our command channel.

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Better not to say anything. because we will be called crybabies. Seems like there can be only one Roman Empire in this server. Hehe

dont forget how roman empire ended :P 

Just now, Myrtan said:

I must be blind but I saw ~120 in our command channel.

he obviously doesnt talk about this siege, but when vigilance actually had horde

There was a siege when we had 160 without ES and vigi had 280+ , i think we won every pvp in that siege. #FACT

Edited by BizQQuiT

5 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

we have 500 ppl for siege? doubt that

check threads from 2 months ago or so perk side had 198 ppl and vigi 280 , so 480. There have been multiple sieges. Soil spent 2 months protecting meat shield in abg and loa so the help him at siege, mb your side should organize better and not just cry on forum. When perk side was losing for 3 months we didnt cry , we organized and slowly grew stronger.

3 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

There was a siege when we had 160 without ES and vigi had 280+ , i think we won every pvp in that siege.

its the exact siege im speaking about , es had like 40 ppl so it was like 200 vs 280+ and we still took 2 castles. Bizz was always better organizing the sieges than soil and even soiled admited that.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

check threads from 2 months ago or so perk side had 198 ppl and vigi 280 , so 480. There have been multiple sieges. Soil spent 2 months protecting meat shield in abg and loa so the help him at siege, mb your side should organize better and not just cry on forum. When perk side was losing for 3 months we didnt cry , we organized and slowly grew stronger.

Can't read this shit. I repeat, said it once but I will repeat especially for you because you are slowly minded and its not your fault. You won with Dark Legion, because ally broke after soil and few other top parties left server. Before then, you were weaker than DL, you started to be competitive after you allied ES and Chinas moved their horde here.

Fun should start making their own side. They having more and more parties every weeks

But mb they made some loyalty oath to BizQQ

Edited by EMpoweR

4 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

Fun should start making their own side. They having more and more parties every weeks

But mb they made some loyalty oath to BizQQ

Who knows, maybe they will backstab perks with ES. :D That would be funny. I don't think that ES or Fun are happy with Gludio, Dion. They have potential to hold better castles, and they also have same prime time.

10 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Can't read this shit. I repeat, said it once but I will repeat especially for you because you are slowly minded and its not your fault. You won with Dark Legion, because ally broke after soil and few other top parties left server. Before then, you were weaker than DL, you started to be competitive after you allied ES and Chinas moved their horde here.

no shit sherlock , dark legion had 3 CP's for every 1 cp we had in eu prime for at least 2 months. ES and WS started grouping up to have any chance at all and in america prime it was still war between us. Actually fishfood or some other outspoken guy said this is our clan policy problem and we should fix it, so we did, now you can see he complains about american prime being not as competitive. The hyprocrisy level is beyond description. Bizz told soil on the forum that sooner or later your 300 ppl ally will break because your goal is to play against us and together and he was right. Our side had 200 ppl on sieges 3 months ago , 2 months ago , 1 month ago and now. It's your side that is disorganized and has power struggles within itself. To get those 300 ppl to fight for him , soil spent 2 months babysitting ppl in loa and abg , it's not supirse he got tired of it.

4 minutes ago, Ayilx said:

i play in vigi side for 6 month and never see 250+ ppl in cc idk that you said :S

there was even screenshot on forum with 276 ppl in ur cc , look it up. The point is not people anyway , you have the people , your organization is just not as good as before and rats like zakna's cp dont help u etc since no free epics or protection in loa/abg.

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

there was even screenshot on forum with 276 ppl in ur cc , look it up. The point is not people anyway , you have the people , your organization is just not as good as before and rats like zakna's cp dont help u etc since no free epics or protection in loa/abg.

May be u r right? But cmon 126 ppl vs 200 CC and that is w/o CHN. :D GG You are too good for us

16 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Suck my balls mate

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Berso said:

May be u r right? But cmon 126 ppl vs 200 CC and that is w/o CHN. :D GG You are too good for us

its with the CHN lol

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

There was a siege when we had 160 without ES and vigi had 280+ , i think we won every pvp in that siege. #FACT

It was siedge when u have 20-30 ppl less if count ES+FUN+WS. And not 280+ but 276 is max.

It's understandable when your forum liers spreading lie but ally leader himself?seriously?

So its more fun when the two sides had both 150-200 people for sieges or now that 1 side dominates all castles ?

I think game is more fun when you have good enemies , otherwise there will be a time when you will get bored too.

PS: i obviously dont mean its perkunas fault that the situation is what it is.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

I don't get people who throw garbage at my side. I only did my job and built an ally which actually was weaker then the other one.

If you failed it's not my fault and don't expect us to break to comfort you.

Until we wipe the core parties of war we won't make any changes. in fact we are recruiting more in Europe (pm me on forum).

13 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

It was siedge when u have 20-30 ppl less if count ES+FUN+WS. And not 280+ but 276 is max.

It's understandable when your forum liers spreading lie but ally leader himself?seriously?

What I stated is true and a fact, the stream is up, the videos are out there showing CC numbers.