Sign in to follow this  
Malkav

Siege 09/04/2017 Siege

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

So its more fun when the two sides had both 150-200 people for sieges or now that 1 side dominates all castles ?

I think game is more fun when you have good enemies , otherwise there will be a time when you will get bored too.

PS: i obviously dont mean its perkunas fault that the situation is what it is.

It didnt just after Soil and some others left. But it does now.

Alliance between ws and fun+es was understandable and justified. You have fun fighting equal enemies. Now what do we see? 250 ppl running to 100 and these 100 just PR. Competition?Fun? Probably only for some mentally disabled ppl.

I've seen this situation several times - the ruling alliance leader was too chicken to release some clans\alliances. Servers were dying till ruling side lost some online+ some clan\alliances left the ruling ones and joined to the opposition. Clever ally leader evaluate his enemies and release only enough power to be a little stronger than his enemies. In order to have interesting pvp and still have the majority of castles\epics. Cats are not killing a mouses instantly, they playing with them for hours\days. The clever ones do.

"The worst owner - is the ex slave"(C)Lucius Annaeus Seneca

11 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

It didnt just after Soil and some others left. But it does now.

Alliance between ws and fun+es was understandable and justified. You have fun fighting equal enemies. Now what do we see? 250 ppl running to 100 and these 100 just PR. Competition?Fun? Probably only for some mentally disabled ppl.

I've seen this situation several times - the ruling alliance leader was too chicken to release some clans\alliances. Servers were dying till ruling side lost some online+ some clan\alliances left the ruling ones and joined to the opposition. Clever ally leader evaluate his enemies and release only enough power to be a little stronger than his enemies. In order to have interesting pvp and still have the majority of castles\epics. Cats are not killing a mouses instantly, they playing with them for hours\days. The clever ones do.

"The worst owner - is the ex slave"(C)Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Hello monkey <3. Your ally broke and cant regroup untill now. Face the truth, its ur fault, not our. We play our game with +/- same numbers for 3+ months. If u fail, then admit it, get ur ass up gather ppl and stop blaming others.

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Hello monkey <3. Your ally broke and cant regroup untill now. Face the truth, its ur fault, not our. We play our game with +/- same numbers for 3+ months. If u fail, then admit it, get ur ass up gather ppl and stop blaming others.

Hello monkey's embryo. It's not anyone fault, it just natural way of life - sometimes some core ppl leave. Either you are troll or stupid to not understand that only ruling side can recrut ppl. In both cases it's no point to talk with you (Dont feed the trolls!(C)).

The question is not who is the person to blame. The question is how much fun both sides have with PR's instead of pvp and how long this lame conditions will stay.

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

I don't get people who throw garbage at my side. I only did my job and built an ally which actually was weaker then the other one.

If you failed it's not my fault and don't expect us to break to comfort you.

Until we wipe the core parties of war we won't make any changes. in fact we are recruiting more in Europe (pm me on forum).

People are throwing garbage on your side because you are still recruiting. You will do anything to win at all costs after the beatdown you got for a few months it seems reasonable but there's something you don't understand. You keep continuing what your doing the server will die, sure you can call them pussy emo quitters if it makes you feel better, but at the end of the day you're just ruining the server for yourself. It's happened on 90% of servers that ever existed. 

http://prnt.sc/eunc94  - Trying to recruit me even though your whole ally hates me.

You recruit anything that walks, even band wagoners who jump ship like Zakna, looked how that worked out for you. You talk about loyalty like you're some big family when you're just a zerg where 50% of them prefer to freefarm with 0 enemies on the map than actually play the game like a PvP game. 

Talk about winning because you stayed the longest? Sure I guess, your only victories came after half our side quit, and even then you barely won anything even after allying up with life long wartags (hello es)

31 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Hello monkey's embryo. It's not anyone fault, it just natural way of life - sometimes some core ppl leave. Either you are troll or stupid to not understand that only ruling side can recrut ppl. In both cases it's no point to talk with you (Dont feed the trolls!(C)).

The question is not who is the person to blame. The question is how much fun both sides have with PR's instead of pvp and how long this lame conditions will stay.

Ohoho. You PRed 24/7 even when your side had zerg so i can NOT see any difference in this case :S

2 hours ago, fishfood said:

People are throwing garbage on your side because you are still recruiting. You will do anything to win at all costs after the beatdown you got for a few months it seems reasonable but there's something you don't understand. You keep continuing what your doing the server will die, sure you can call them pussy emo quitters if it makes you feel better, but at the end of the day you're just ruining the server for yourself. It's happened on 90% of servers that ever existed. 

http://prnt.sc/eunc94  - Trying to recruit me even though your whole ally hates me.

You recruit anything that walks, even band wagoners who jump ship like Zakna, looked how that worked out for you. You talk about loyalty like you're some big family when you're just a zerg where 50% of them prefer to freefarm with 0 enemies on the map than actually play the game like a PvP game. 

Talk about winning because you stayed the longest? Sure I guess, your only victories came after half our side quit, and even then you barely won anything even after allying up with life long wartags (hello es)

In the message I sent to you it was Jan 30 when DL was in their prime controlling epics and I told you then that we finished AQ strategy and are completing Core/Orfen right after it and if you want, this is the time to join back. This was before we took control of AQ.

You obviously chose the path of DL "we like vigilance now" of course you do, sucking up on epics (made aq lvl 2 ? gz ). That was your last chance to switch but you didn't see far enough haven't you.

And to all "alliance leader" should do this and that - go build a side and then we talk about famous wise man quotes.

Just like few months ago - you don't see far enough to understand the new vectors the server is taking.

1 minute ago, BizQQuiT said:

...don't see far enough to understand the new vectors the server is taking.

I dont want to disapoint you but atm the vector i see doesnt have bright future even for you. Chinese will controll everything in a few months. 

24 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

In the message I sent to you it was Jan 30 when DL was in their prime controlling epics and I told you then that we finished AQ strategy and are completing Core/Orfen right after it and if you want, this is the time to join back. This was before we took control of AQ.

You obviously chose the path of DL "we like vigilance now" of course you do, sucking up on epics (made aq lvl 2 ? gz ). That was your last chance to switch but you didn't see far enough haven't you.

And to all "alliance leader" should do this and that - go build a side and then we talk about famous wise man quotes.

Just like few months ago - you don't see far enough to understand the new vectors the server is taking.

Didn't see far enough? If I joined up with perks I would have quit the server out of boredom, I unlike, the entire NA/SA community like to pvp. Playing a server where I meet 0 wartags except biweekly for 2 hours isn't L2 for me.

You only care about "winning" you don't care what half the ally thinks or says about you. The openly bash you on forums. You only started touching AQ after inviting wartags into your ally. The only vector I see the server taking is you still mass recruiting and playing by yourself soon enough.

For the server sake I hope people come back for 2.0.

18 minutes ago, fishfood said:

The only vector I see the server taking is you still mass recruiting and playing by yourself soon enough.

I've heard this same story on patch 1.0 ; 1.3 ; 1.5. This server never stop growing. Great/Better times are coming :D

TIME FOR DRAMA

7 minutes ago, Kim said:

I've heard this same story on patch 1.0 ; 1.3 ; 1.5. This server never stop growing. Great/Better times are coming :D

TIME FOR DRAMA

Except the server has hit its peak. Down from almost 300v300 sieges too 108v200~ 

I can't speak for 1.0, 1.3, but I can tell you when I first started playing in 1,5 I didn't see anyone in LoA for 2 weeks. I think I started just after reaver quit. You should know better than anyone else the server was most alive few months ago.

So unless 2.0 brings back 100 people who don't join perks, I don't see the situation changing much. I don't speak about new players joining it will take them months to catch up.

26 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Except the server has hit its peak. Down from almost 300v300 sieges too 108v200~ 

I can't speak for 1.0, 1.3, but I can tell you when I first started playing in 1,5 I didn't see anyone in LoA for 2 weeks. I think I started just after reaver quit. You should know better than anyone else the server was most alive few months ago.

So unless 2.0 brings back 100 people who don't join perks, I don't see the situation changing much. I don't speak about new players joining it will take them months to catch up.

These 100 should be ~70 at least. Even 74+ cause if whe server will stay this conditions - all es+fun+ws will be 76\100 when 2.0 will be implemented

To be honest, I dont think Perkunas is killing the server. What made everyone quit It's the "update" to 2.0 (6 month already). And some fail actions done by GM's what they did horrible "trying to fix" ingame problems of the players so they scared some of the high level community.

Which will happen, will depend also on GM's.They are not too worried because asian community donate a lot more than europeans, so even with less people they still get the same $$$, and  they think will release 2.0 in time for them.

If they finally release 2.0 in next months some old community will come back and also a lot of fresh people. That way the side of perkunas probably will survive and dominate the freefarm server until new people catch them in level. Bizqquit scared will try to recruit every new player and some members from Vigilance.

If they dont, well Perkunas side will die of boredom, loose a lot of population because not objetives and after some time will be a ES vs Perk vs China (or some other caos transition). Which China will win and then bizqquit will recruit the leftovers of ES and fight China, and then the server will finally die.

Why? Because It is what always happen in Lineage2 in every server and history always repeat itself

This is supossing noone release a decent classic server.

Offtopic, seriously mod, you're terrible. wtf are you doing? xD

Edited by Malkav