Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Siege bugg or no?

Today on siege we took Dion for a short period of time. After taking Dion looked like all our siege signs dissapeared, except Dion. We could still fight for Dion like we signed only for this castle. In Aden we lost -1% after death. Is that some kind of bug, or this is how it works? 

Edited by Myrtan

even if you can register to all castles, after you become "owner" of one, your clan gets basicly locked on that castle... Same way that the clan who was the owner of that castle before the siege started is basicly locked to that castle also.

Just now, San0 said:

even if you can register to all castles, after you become "owner" of one, your clan gets basicly locked on that castle.

And when I lose this castle during siege? Can I go for another one?

Edited by Myrtan

no.. i mean you can go fight in other places but it will not consider you as registered on it. after the moment you become a defender at some point, you stay "registered" to that one castle only.

After u become owner of a castle u become defender of that castle, if you lose it you can only attack that same castle. Works same way on official.