Sign in to follow this  
Ryu

some advice for new players?

hello, we are 5 friends that have just started looking for advice, atm we have done the first class change, we are lvl 20 with the following future setup (half party because we are only 5): ol,ee,da,sorc,necro.

we will always exp as 5, i was thinking about exp in abandoned camp for the next step, if someone want to share a good exp route 20-40+ for our group i will be grateful.

we are very low on adena too, i don't even know how many no grade ss we can get xd, any advice for a less painful start are welcome. ty.

Edited by Ryu

hi, pm me forum about which type of team you guys want to play, i can consult you abit about that as well as location to exp,im not very good at making adena so i cant tell you much about that but from my experience, as long as you guys stick together you will still can manage to survice

aoe aoe, you can aoe AC np with no grade, then fortress of resistance with ng as well around 28. use your mass poisens. around 34/35 move to Aligator til 44 i believe. Not the best drops, but the adena should be raking in by the time you hit Ali. Since these are populated spots, you might need invite randoms to help you from pvp/pk etc.

Edited by shibb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shibb said:

aoe aoe, you can aoe AC np with no grade, then fortress of resistance with ng as well around 28. use your mass poisens. around 34/35 move to Aligator til 44 i believe. Not the best drops, but the adena should be raking in by the time you hit Ali. Since these are populated spots, you might need invite randoms to help you from pvp/pk etc.

ty for the tips.

p.s for everyone

since i got some pms with offers for clan and cps, i want to say thx but i must refuse, we are 3 veterans players and 2 are new of the game, so we don't plan to go competitive or build a full cp with prime time or drivers. ty

Yeah baby, but i know one amazing clan without CP system with many oldschools players. Playing for fun.

Darkside call us TotallyToxic, enemies dont say our name from fear. :D

53 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Yeah baby, but i know one amazing clan without CP system with many oldschools players. Playing for fun.

lol

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

i laughed harder than i should have

pretty much as other ppl said, AoE is the way to xp fast and cheap (like really cheap) and most of the best locations were already said, maybe try to find some random SE and that would be perfect aoe pt ;) (emp+more recharge)

Edited by MoDoy

welcome,
for Aoe i suggest
20-25 abadoned camp
25-33 Fortrest of Resistance (Partisans)
33-40 Plains of Lizardman
40-43 go to ivroy tower and seed of spores fro spellbooks 
43-49 Cruma tower 1st and 2cnd lowers.
49l+++ vl Enchanted Volley

also sometimes Aoe is borring if you want take fast lvl till 40lvl keep BOW in your inventory any ppl with bow get invitations for Raid party:)

Please Zergs if oyu have some edition of my suggestion,help Ryu and his firends

Edited by BaltaPlunksna

Your OL should play spoiler and box OL (it needed only for buff and pvp) - your spoiler on aoe will solve all your money needs.

One of the rest should box se (mage party without +75% matk is bdsm).

20-25 abadoned camp (if no ppl for aoe - hunt for snipers there - they have ewd drop)
25-34 Fortrest of Resistance (Partisans)

34-44 AI if have 5 ppl online - if not - Lizards aoe or sea of spores\ivory tower for books.

44-56 - EV aoe (it has top c and b drop). If not enough ppl for aoe and u wanna fast lvling in duo\solo - FoM shamans .

If no box - try to find se and sws, u will need it anyway. Spoiler is mandatory.

Cruma is useless unless u are solo spoiler. All golems have strong mdef, golems on 2nd floor can teleport, mobs do stuns, root, sleep, silence. Its headache for a mage party.

Edited by kktnxbye

17 hours ago, undertaker said:

oh STIBA u still play? i wondering u only take castle with 100vs300 siege.. why u die every evening? :) with ur FANTASTIC CLAN..?

I dont know u and i dont care about brainless guys without sense of humor as u. :P

Have a nice day and cry me a river. :D

12 hours ago, BaltaPlunksna said:

welcome,
for Aoe i suggest
20-25 abadoned camp
25-33 Fortrest of Resistance (Partisans)
33-40 Plains of Lizardman
40-43 go to ivroy tower and seed of spores fro spellbooks 
43-49 Cruma tower 1st and 2cnd lowers.
49l+++ vl Enchanted Volley

also sometimes Aoe is borring if you want take fast lvl till 40lvl keep BOW in your inventory any ppl with bow get invitations for Raid party:)

Please Zergs if oyu have some edition of my suggestion,help Ryu and his firends

ty for the tips, rbs sound cool but i don't think we can get a 2nd weapon for a while since we don't even own a main weapon :P

9 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Your OL should play spoiler and box OL (it needed only for buff and pvp) - your spoiler on aoe will solve all your money needs.

One of the rest should box se (mage party without +75% matk is bdsm).

20-25 abadoned camp (if no ppl for aoe - hunt for snipers there - they have ewd drop)
25-34 Fortrest of Resistance (Partisans)

34-44 AI if have 5 ppl online - if not - Lizards aoe or sea of spores\ivory tower for books.

44-56 - EV aoe (it has top c and b drop). If not enough ppl for aoe and u wanna fast lvling in duo\solo - FoM shamans .

If no box - try to find se and sws, u will need it anyway. Spoiler is mandatory.

Cruma is useless unless u are solo spoiler. All golems have strong mdef, golems on 2nd floor can teleport, mobs do stuns, root, sleep, silence. Its headache for a mage party.

ty you too, yes we don't plan to play with boxed chars so we will invite ppl if we find them.