Sign in to follow this  
Kursed

Usa English speaker looking for clan

I am going to be a glad, will have my own prophet but I am looking for a clan maybe a cp. Ingame name is Kursed or pm Dezi my buffer if interested.

Still looking to meet new English speaking people. I play around 5-10 hours a day sometimes. I'd love to meet new friends and not be a complete solo player. 

hi, i play BD, will reach 50 lvl soon. I am also finding it hard to find a solid international guild. I joined one, but its currently inactive because the leader have some personal life issues. The guilds i encounter are language restricted, or even if English is the official, there is other language involved often. So i just stick to random groups for now, altho it takes longer to find one sometimes. There might be some good international guilds, but they are very high lvl

Edited by Sylvant

4 minutes ago, Sylvant said:

hi, i play BD, will reach 50 lvl soon. I am also finding it hard to find a solid international guild. I joined one, but its currently inactive because the leader have some personal life issues. The guilds i encounter are language restricted, or even if English is the official, there is other language involved often. So i just stick to random groups for now, altho it takes longer to find one sometimes. There might be some good international guilds, but they are very high lvl

Thanks for responding! I am very low level, and not very good gear. I'm guessing I won't find anyone. It sucks because I love l2, but I guess that is the way it is. It's fun to play, but it makes me feel sad seeing everyone aoe and I can only duo with my brother and girlfriend, and a lots of the times it's just  me.

hello there new people , i understand you completely but you should know that the server is alive for 2+ years so most clans have high lvl people. 

Dont let that discourage you, i think there are always low lvl gems that none knows. Try first to find a group of people throught raids or party matching system and from this move on to find a clan or maybe make your own cp and then join someone. 

I wish you good luck in game , l2 classic is really an enjoyable chronicle and i hope you continue to play with us :)

from my own experiance going from 1 to 40 i hardly found any grps, just the random aoe grp here and there, but after 40 it got alot better even as a glad you can join aoe grps and do just fine so stick in there and if your have a pp that you duo with it wont take long to get to 40(i did it mostly solo and took me about 5 days playing a few hours aday)

this is classic l2 and even thought its an x3 it still takes a good amout of effort to get to the fun part of the game so stick in there and as ppl said join random grps/raids and get to know ppl that way before you know you might be in a CP.

18 hours ago, Kursed said:

Thanks for responding! I am very low level, and not very good gear. I'm guessing I won't find anyone. It sucks because I love l2, but I guess that is the way it is. It's fun to play, but it makes me feel sad seeing everyone aoe and I can only duo with my brother and girlfriend, and a lots of the times it's just  me.

i know gladiators can aoe past 40 and could be taken in aoe groups, plus you could pull mobs. There are also the RB groups which only condition is have a bow and most of the time its mixed classes of gladis, tyrants, warsmiths etc. As long as there is RB available, finding the players is never a problem